Looking for a merge?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a merge?

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count

Looking for a merge?

Hi All

are you tired of building and rebuilding over? Do you have a core team pulling the weight but dont reach your targets due to too many inactive or less active members?

If you have a TOP 100 or better guild and are currently struggling, you might consider to join our Black Ops Family. We currently have several active war guilds covering TOP 25 to TOP 300, but we are looking for more. The different Guilds allow all styles of play. From Gem Free to heavy gem usage. From very active playing to occasional playing. Our Guilds have different requirements to cover all styles of play!

Its just much easier to obtain the rewards you earn based upon your style of play in a team of equal members. And it is more fun if all members of one guild are pulling in the same direction and the equal weight.

Don't waste your time by failing to achieve your desired targets! You are loosing ongoing in stats by not getting the rewards your opponents do get. And while loosing more and more ground the fun factor might get lost too.

Don't worry about your friends. Bring them with you or include your guild in our family. We have many shared rooms throughout our Kingdom and we help each other on Quests and Events.

Let's grow together and have some fun!

If you are interested please contact me by pm, visit me on Groupme with the link below or add me as your contact in Kakaotalk (ID: RyanJAG)

See ya soon and looking forward to chat with you!
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still interested
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG