You have done it this time, Gree! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You have done it this time, Gree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My other point is this: How in the world can they get new players to come and enjoy this game? IMO, only the epic monster event and box events can be complete by newbies.

Banned
    Post Count
    So you all want that low level players with low stats who are in a low ranked guild all get the 60k/60k unit?

Why have a game then if everybody gets it?

I honestly think despite all what is wrong with Gree that they at least got the difficulty right this time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    So you all want that low level players with low stats who are in a low ranked guild all get the 60k/60k unit?

Why have a game then if everybody gets it?

I honestly think despite all what is wrong with Gree that they at least got the difficulty right this time.
    No, you make it difficult for the low level player. But don't make it almost 0% chance for them!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AllFather Odin View Post
    No, you make it difficult for the low level player. But don't make it almost 0% chance for them!
    It's not almost zero. It is zero. You have to have dozens of high stat players in your guild and lots of gems to put down a 2.1B HP boss in 15 mins. 50 players with 2M attack who are all online and awake in that 15 minute timeframe would require 4 power attacks each.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssne View Post
    It's not almost zero. It is zero. You have to have dozens of high stat players in your guild and lots of gems to put down a 2.1B HP boss in 15 mins. 50 players with 2M attack who are all online and awake in that 15 minute timeframe would require 4 power attacks each.
    I don't know if your math is correct... but 75 gems for a 60k/60k unit? I think thats the best deal I have ever seen from GREE. It's not impossible... it may be harder the lower lvl and stats you are, but games are always designed to be harder for newer players, and players who don't spend as much time and money as others.

What other game has people who have just started out, only casually play, and then and complaining that they can't beat the lvl 100 end game bosses?

I'm not saying GREE doesn't have problems, or that they are right, but this logic just doesn't make sense...

[MOC] VVolf

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can shear a sheep over and over again, but you can skin him only once.

Everyone's definition of being skinned is different, but Gree is finding a way to skin A LOT of gem users.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AllFather Odin View Post
    After seeing your event and then the assumption that we would have to beat a 2.1billion hp level 100 Raid boss in 15mins, some of our members retired right on the spot. It has becoming too obvious that you are ripping us of our money at this point. If we don't do the quest then you'll miss out on massive stat boost and become a piņata for the upcoming war.

You also didn't give us an option of buying gems for a discounted price! Wonderful job, Gree!
    First of all, you don't HAVE to finish quests. That's the way it is designed. I'm a free player and I hardly finish any quests (because some are not possible without gems), and I'm fine with that. With FUN winning every single battle, it is clear that this game has the motto "the more you spend, the more you win." It's that simple. Unless you're ready to spend the same amount of money FUN does, you shouldn't be complaining. If you can't accept it, go play another game that doesn't have the same motto (although it is kinda rare and hard to find these days).

If you're mad at this, then you should be mad at how the battles are fought as well! I mean FUN wins every single battle with the top 5 pretty much the same few guilds. They are also getting massive boosts from the prizes that no other guilds are, and rightly so because they dump money into it. It is crystal clear that this game is here to show how rich you are, not how skillful you are.

If you really don't like it, vote with your wallet and stop buying gems, or heck, stop playing all together like other people!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    First of all, you don't HAVE to finish quests. That's the way it is designed. I'm a free player and I hardly finish any quests (because some are not possible without gems), and I'm fine with that. With FUN winning every single battle, it is clear that this game has the motto "the more you spend, the more you win." It's that simple. Unless you're ready to spend the same amount of money FUN does, you shouldn't be complaining. If you can't accept it, go play another game that doesn't have the same motto (although it is kinda rare and hard to find these days).

If you're mad at this, then you should be mad at how the battles are fought as well! I mean FUN wins every single battle with the top 5 pretty much the same few guilds. They are also getting massive boosts from the prizes that no other guilds are, and rightly so because they dump money into it. It is crystal clear that this game is here to show how rich you are, not how skillful you are.

If you really don't like it, vote with your wallet and stop buying gems, or heck, stop playing all together like other people!

How about you just pretend the top 5 or 10 guilds don't exist. That is what I do and it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    The problem is that it is already possible. Not this exact unit but others with high stats by way of Guild LTQ. We have a L23 player with 600k stats. Another was talking about a L50 player with 2 mill stats.

The units should have some kind of requirement to be active. Whether it be level, skill points, monsters killed or whatever combination. This game has become so unbalanced that I don't think even Gree knows what to do. It's just gone completely out of hand.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    How about you just pretend the top 5 or 10 guilds don't exist. That is what I do and it makes it a lot more enjoyable.
    There's actually some truth to that because the guild wars are setup in a way that a top 1000 guild won't get matched with FUN.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I don't know what the uproar is about. You get a free gem everyday by visiting tap joy. If you're diligent you can defeat the level 100 raid boss in 18 months easily if everyone is active.
    Hilarious!

Post Count
    1. Buy game company with good game engine
    2. Spend money on advertising
    3. Create 3-5 games on the same engine with different skins (theme)
    4. Make money
    5. When your income is going down you have to give your players more expensive services
    6. Make money
    7. When your income is less then you spend give more expensive services
    8. Make money and wait when all are gone
    9. Change skin and start from 4 (have advertising in another 3-5 games)

For you it is game, for developers it is just money.

Fight on!
    Golden Griffin
    www.goldengriffin.org

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well now that Gree added a +30% beast defence.. may or may not encourage people to finish the quest, but yeah it is ridiculous the amount of HP these bosses have

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a game. Just play the game without the overwhelming desire to get a prize that will cost a lot of money to get. Your guild should be a good time working together to get as far as you can. This Raid Boss was not designed for all of us to finish. It was meant for the Top 10 - 25 big spenders to finish. You are not going to best them in the war anyway. Just have fun and play without spending.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The biggest gem-sucking event in the history of Funzio/Gree and there is not even a 20% sale going on. Our guild is going it gem-free. We won't finish it - but even if we used gems I doubt we could anyway. Not all of the members can afford $200 for gems.