You have done it this time, Gree!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You have done it this time, Gree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

You have done it this time, Gree!

After seeing your event and then the assumption that we would have to beat a 2.1billion hp level 100 Raid boss in 15mins, some of our members retired right on the spot. It has becoming too obvious that you are ripping us of our money at this point. If we don't do the quest then you'll miss out on massive stat boost and become a piņata for the upcoming war.

You also didn't give us an option of buying gems for a discounted price! Wonderful job, Gree!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It seems, generally speaking that there is way to much hatred towards Gree for no reason, they had many bugs in this new Raid boss yes but they also fixed most of them in a short amount of time... at the end of the day, Kingdom Age is still a game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    It seems, generally speaking that there is way to much hatred towards Gree for no reason, they had many bugs in this new Raid boss yes but they also fixed most of them in a short amount of time... at the end of the day, Kingdom Age is still a game.
    Hmm...are you a Gree mole?

Lurker
    Post Count

Greedy Gree

I second all opinion GREE you are exploiting your customer. Is good business sense to make money off your customer, but once you make it too obvious that you are ripping them off most will run. Thus, in the long run you will loose out more. Suggest GREE rebook into the difficulty level of current raid boss event a 20% step up in difficulty will be enough for you to make a lot of money. But understand greed got no limit...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    Hmm...are you a Gree mole?
    no, people are overracting over a game a little too excessively. they freak out over the smallest mistakes that Gree makes.

Post Count
    no, people are overracting over a game a little too excessively. they freak out over the smallest mistakes that Gree makes.
    guess you arent one of the several hundred people who have spent several K on this game

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think it's quite natural to be upset with Gree, considering their incorrigible clumsiness. And while some may overreact, there are plenty of others who may justifiably choose to quit the game entirely. It's just a matter of time before people opt for the latter.

I recall when I first discovered this forum that the threads were imbued with a sense of enjoyment of the "game". Now look at it. It's become nothing more than a forum for airing grievances, and justifiably so. And the reason has less to do with people getting histrionic and manic-depressive and more to do with what Gree is continually doing wrong.

At this rate, I can imagine in a few months that Gree will have to shut down this forum solely because it will purely serve as a testament to its failures and a proper notice to all beginners of the game that all Gree is selling is a waste of time and money.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    I think it's quite natural to be upset with Gree, considering their incorrigible clumsiness. And while some may overreact, there are plenty of others who may justifiably choose to quit the game entirely. It's just a matter of time before people opt for the latter.

I recall when I first discovered this forum that the threads were imbued with a sense of enjoyment of the "game". Now look at it. It's become nothing more than a forum for airing grievances, and justifiably so. And the reason has less to do with people getting histrionic and manic-depressive and more to do with what Gree is continually doing wrong.

At this rate, I can imagine in a few months that Gree will have to shut down this forum solely because it will purely serve as a testament to its failures and a proper notice to all beginners of the game that all Gree is selling is a waste of time and money.
    Thank you for this.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    Gree does not running this well, we are all knowing that. There are too many bugs and lack of communication to be acceptable.

However... I dont really understand why you shout at them for having hard quests. Its the same for all players. I think many of you are spoiled in a way that you count on allways manage all quests, and when you cant its Grees fault. Last Raid boss my guild stopped at lvl 23 because we couldnt take on a lvl 100. Thats part of the game and sometimes you have to accept that you cant allways win.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I brought 3 mountains of gems last raid event and a lot of my guild did the same, because although it was alot easier it still required gems to finish. after 1 look at the difficulty of this event I decided no gems, no money for Gree and i am sure a lot of others did the same

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ridiculous raid boss Hp, Amen to top2 request for change (reward),...
    + 1, no more gems.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 09-18-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Post Count
    well when fun finished the last raid boss in an hour it was ecpected they would make it harder.....the problem is they made it to hard for most guilds.....but dont worry FUN will still finish in an hour so i expect the next boss will be somewhere around 100 bill HP......got to make it hard for everyone

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    6m damage required to get a loot drop on boss 60. Wow, this is going to suck for a lot of low stat players. This event will be a complete waste of time for them. The rewards aren't that great though, so they aren't missing much.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know what the uproar is about. You get a free gem everyday by visiting tap joy. If you're diligent you can defeat the level 100 raid boss in 18 months easily if everyone is active.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    well when fun finished the last raid boss in an hour it was ecpected they would make it harder.....the problem is they made it to hard for most guilds.....but dont worry FUN will still finish in an hour so i expect the next boss will be somewhere around 100 bill HP......got to make it hard for everyone
    It's more like this:

They make it 'challenging' for the top 10 guilds. (with little to no gemming)
    They make it 'hard' for the next top 20 guilds. (with good amount of gemming)
    They make it 'impossible' for the next 20 guilds. (with lots of gemming)
    They bury the other guilds. (gotta mortgage your house to gem)