Guild Raid BOSS - Awards / Winner's List - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Raid BOSS - Awards / Winner's List

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to WAF, FFF, RDS, VW, AS and TSS !!

And a BIG CONGRATS to BGK, DW, RK3 and part of WTP !!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Folks, lets save the sour g r a p e s for another thread and another time. What's done is done and can't be undone, whether for better or worse. And those that completed don't deserve to have their accomplishments mired with in-guild fighting....that's best handled directly in guild chat.

OM -thanks, buddy.

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoLass View Post
    I couldn't agree more . . . CrowOps? What GUILD is that? When people are part of a team and then exhibit behavior that is clearly selfish, the destruction of the team is inevitable. For those gemmers that left their guilds behind, good luck maintaining the relationships you've created. Once the trust is gone, so is the relationship. How do your mates know you won't leave them again? Or maybe you just don't care . . .
    Think of the possibilities if they joined forces during a guild war...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    Folks, lets save the sour g r a p e s for another thread and another time. What's done is done and can't be undone, whether for better or worse. And those that completed don't deserve to have their accomplishments mired with in-guild fighting....that's best handled directly in guild chat.

OM -thanks, buddy.
    You are right pendentive . . . but I don't have sour g r a p e s. My LLP's guild achieved the prize. All of our gem players remained with us. I am a gem player, but not to the level of others in the guild. I am very thankful we stuck together.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post

OM -thanks, buddy.
    Hi pendentive, I’m sorry if I went off topic but your original thread was about which guilds completed this tremendously difficult raid boss event. A collective of heavy gem players leaving their original guild and forming together to complete this event is not a guild per se. CrowOps is not a guild; a coalition of WTP/Guild X/Guild Y… is not a guild. They are merely opportunistic individuals who sense something is amiss with the clock ticking down. The ones who would not hesitate to leave a dagger in your back and then return smiling to the guild with their prized trophy and pretend nothing has ever happened. I would even ask why they bother returning when they could stay with their same ilk. Trust Gree to bring out the ugliest animal instinct in mankind.

P.S. I was getting more inflammatory towards the end but I do understand the view point of those who left to pursue individual honours. “

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    Hi pendentive, I’m sorry if I went off topic but your original thread was about which guilds completed this tremendously difficult raid boss event. A collective of heavy gem players leaving their original guild and forming together to complete this event is not a guild per se. CrowOps is not a guild; a coalition of WTP/Guild X/Guild Y… is not a guild. They are merely opportunistic individuals who sense something is amiss with the clock ticking down. The ones who would not hesitate to leave a dagger in your back and then return smiling to the guild with their prized trophy and pretend nothing has ever happened. I would even ask why they bother returning when they could stay with their same ilk. Trust Gree to bring out the ugliest animal instinct in mankind.

P.S. I was getting more inflammatory towards the end but I do understand the view point of those who left to pursue individual honours. “
    thats how FUN, RK and SB were formed. the top spenders got together and formed a guild.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    Congrats on the achievement. Not trying to take anything away but its inevitable that gem spenders in both guilds want to band together to complete the quest. Though I'm sure it involves some sacrificial lambs along the way. Not sure what it says about teamwork when others are left behind. IMO it says a lot....

Team trust when broken is like a broken mirror. No matter how perfectly you piece it back together, the cracks still show. It could be someone today but could be you the next.
    Just like World War I and II, Countries and Guilds had to come together to win. I don't remember reading in the history books about Canada/Mexico being pissed that the USA left their continent and went to Europe... No instead the USA came back home and helped make North America even stronger, which now gives Canada and Mexico free protection...

Banned
    Post Count
    I couldn't agree more . . . CrowOps? What GUILD is that? When people are part of a team and then exhibit behavior that is clearly selfish, the destruction of the team is inevitable. For those gemmers that left their guilds behind, good luck maintaining the relationships you've created. Once the trust is gone, so is the relationship. How do your mates know you won't leave them again? Or maybe you just don't care . . .
    Humm yeah poor Mom and Kid's when Dad has to leave and go to work to pay the bills.... No instead they gain from the hard work like a family does....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Just like World War I and II, Countries and Guilds had to come together to win. I don't remember reading in the history books about Canada/Mexico being pissed that the USA left their continent and went to Europe... No instead the USA came back home and helped make North America even stronger, which now gives Canada and Mexico free protection...
    IMO, When this matter is discussed in your guilds and everybody agreed, it's ok, if your members who you left behind wanted to continue with the event, but couldn't because your guys came together with the other players, than it's not..

I don't think your above example fits the subject. comparing world wars with a simple Iphone game......
    "Real strategy" compared with "how many gems can you spend" ....hmhm... btw, I'm a gem spender and I also jump when needed to other guilds to help them FYI....

Furthermore, it's not of my further concern, of course all committed members are welcome in our guild hehehehehehe!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For someone who has previously left SB and joined MoC and probably one of those who left MoC and banded together with others for individual glory in this raid boss event, spare the excuses. There is no dignity in victory.

In fact, why leave SB in the first place? You've just gone full circle and back. Caaww

Also, Mexico and Canada weren't pissed with USA. They just don't give a s.h.it to what's beyond their borders. I think that's how some of the MoC folks think of you now.
    Last edited by leek; 09-23-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Post Count
    Humm yeah poor Mom and Kid's when Dad has to leave and go to work to pay the bills.... No instead they gain from the hard work like a family does....
    Weak....how does your guild gain from your selfishness? Don't bother to compare what you did to a person legitimately supporting a family. We all know the difference.

Banned
    Post Count
    Weak....how does your guild gain from your selfishness?
    Well since about 18 of us CrowOp'ed, now 18 of us have higher stats which means less points guilds can get from trying to attack us in wars. With the new win consecutively model GREE has made, this helps our guild greatly. Yeah sounds pretty weak doesn't it...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dutch Guild (DG) completed Normal mode and got the unit

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok Guys, I see, there is a need of some explanation in relation to the achievement of the Black Ops/MoC finishing.

As some may already known, Black Ops 1 is rebuilding after a few guys left to some T3 Guilds. As our requirements are not that low we had and have a reduced roster.

Anyway, our Core has finished the Raid Boss on Normal and up to almost 2/3 of Hero Mode alone. MoC has done the same within their Guild. I know we could have finished on our own and I am confident MoC too.

Now, as the stat Boost was added to the final reward of Hero Mode during the Quest, we have done some more detailed Estimation of the required HP Kills to go. Therefore we looked to enter a joint venture allowing us all to reduce the spending’s on our way to the finish of H.

The Joint Venture for the Event was found in the Core Team of MoC and a few single players and friends from other Guilds, who all joined Black Ops 1. If you want to call it Crows Ops or anyhow else, or if you want to write down BO1 and MoC, I am fine with that, as next to the other players, both core teams have done a terrific job and have build the big majority of all.

Well, I don't see anything wrong about this. Many Guilds today have a mixed structure of free/light to moderate and heavy gem spenders. I see many people jumping to other Guilds if they see that their original guild is not able to finish a particular event. If those players gain in stats and return to their "home", this also means a higher value for the entire team.

On the other side, Black Ops 1 has and will help other Guilds too. We have done so very much in previous Events, but of course our family Guilds and friends come first.

However, the entire Event was tough and we had a lot of fun. I would like to congratulate all teams who have achieved this and to give a big thanks to all who helped Black Ops. Special appreciation goes to MoC. You Guys have rocked!

As this thread has a different Topic, this is my first and last post in relation to this issue. If anyone wants to know more or anything in particular, feel free to send me a pm or visit me on Groupme/Kakao.

Once again Congrats to all teams who finished, either Normal or Hero Mode!
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Back to topic, Congratulation to all who finish normal or both!