Guild Name change

While I dont particularly dislike my name, I wish I could go back and change it to something better. I think gree should implement a guild name change for like 50-100 gems.
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

good idea but a better idea would be once for free
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Really hope they would implement this, I don't care if it would be free or not

Idc if its free or not, I just feel Gree may do it if its filling their pockets, I shouldnt have to make a new guild entirely because I Wish I could give my guild a better name.
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

I'd be a big supporter of the ability to change the name. Our old Guild Master left, and I personally hate my guilds name.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentNelson View Post
    I'd be a big supporter of the ability to change the name. Our old Guild Master left, and I personally hate my guilds name.
    How was the new guildmaster assigned when the old left? Seems a shame he left a top guild, much more so as the guildmaster, lol.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    How was the new guildmaster assigned when the old left? Seems a shame he left a top guild, much more so as the guildmaster, lol.
    When a GM quits the sentinel becomes the new GM automatically.
    Add me as a friend!
    WBD-CYD-DQN

The SKA Robot Army is now accepting new cadets! Send me a message for more information!

I wish we could change the element. It has no point (did at first I guess). I don't like the magic icons anymore...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC