Please cooperate GREE - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please cooperate GREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I am the only one who thinks extending and unextending the war isn't a big enough deal to merit all these drastic "solutions" as compensation? I wouldn't have wanted the war to extend for 6 more hours, because if you look on the results, it is clear that no one in the Top 11 had any plans of giving up on Top 10, and surely 2-3 million more IP would have been scored by each team if so. Widening the tiers ****ed over any team that legitimately earned their placement. Am I the only one who would have preferred nothing be done about the matchup snafu-- that affected all teams more or less the same (within a tier, of course)-- than "something", considering the options GREE considered?

Good lord. If GREE doesn't mess with anything, the 4 hours of poor matchups would have been a small blip on the radar. Instead they repeatedly changed things up, and caused far more trouble with their solutions than the initial problems.
    You weren't alone in your thinking. My reaction was to laugh when I seen it though. Than I went and got another drink.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Lurker
    Post Count

i am a newbie...

...but have a common sense.

Let's see - many people pay more money to achieve something they could have gotten cheaper if they would have known what's going on?

Hm, let's compare this:

You go on a vacation, Spain, England, Mexico, China, France...and sit there having a nice glass, or even a bottle of decent wine for a certain price. I don't go cheap on vacations. Now the time comes to pay, you take out your wallet, pay and of course we tip good - just to notice that the next table pays a fairly smaller amount for the same bottle! They even smile in your face.

What do we do?

A) We walk away, happy of being screwed, and even saying "damn, we will come back for more."

B) We complain, and ask at least to be fairly treated, means to pay the same price than the others for the same product.

C) We ask very loud for a full refund for this mistreatment.

One more?
    We want to upgrade our car, stereo, speakers, screens or something crazy? A little pool in the limo?

After all is done, of course with 3 times complaining about the job, to our happiness, we pay! While we pay, as Murphy's Law, somebody else pay's far less for the same modification!

Now, I won't repeat choices A, B, or C - it's obvious.

So, is it really to much to ask for something? A partial refund, extra items, start the next battle with the end points?

Regards.

I hope my German English is understandable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iddkubw 93 View Post

Let's see - many people pay more money to achieve something they could have gotten cheaper if they would have known what's going on?

Hm, let's compare this:

You go on a vacation, Spain, England, Mexico, China, France...and sit there having a nice glass, or even a bottle of decent wine for a certain price. I don't go cheap on vacations. Now the time comes to pay, you take out your wallet, pay and of course we tip good - just to notice that the next table pays a fairly smaller amount for the same bottle! They even smile in your face.

What do we do?

A) We walk away, happy of being screwed, and even saying "damn, we will come back for more."

B) We complain, and ask at least to be fairly treated, means to pay the same price than the others for the same product.

One more?
    We want to upgrade our car, stereo, speakers, screens or something crazy? A little pool in the limo?

After all is done, of course with 3 times complaining about the job, to our happiness, we pay! While we pay, as Murphy's Law, somebody else pay's far less for the same modification!

So, is it really to much to ask for something? A partial refund, extra items, start the next battle with the end points?

Regards.

D) Run over and punch that other couple in the face and wipe the smirk off their dumb face. Then find the owner of the restaurant and punch him in the ****.

I'd love to start with our excess IP for next war as I'm sure the other #4-11 teams would as well. We basically spent enough for two Top 10 finishes anyway.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Am I the only one who would have preferred nothing be done about the matchup snafu-- that affected all teams more or less the same (within a tier, of course)-- than "something", considering the options GREE considered?
    I was contented when they reverted to the original end time.

Wasn't expecting or hoping for any compensation for the matchup snafu. Widening the tiers was hairbrained & while (imo) probably in good faith, was not considered thoroughly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iddkubw 93 View Post

Hm, let's compare this:

What do we do?

One more?

Regards.

bad examples.
    In a real restaurant you will always pay the same prize for a bottle cause that's an official prize written down in a wine list. Or you eat in a street market in the middle of nowhere?
    The car selling companies, that how it works. Not two people will pay the same prize for the same car with same options.
    That's all about being a persuasive buyer. A least that's how it works in Belgium, Luxembourg, France. If you don't ask for anything, you will pay the full prize but if you could be a persuasive, more options for free or a good discount is always possible.

Once a transaction is done, you can only blame yourself