Suggestions for a better Crime City

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a better Crime City

Banned
    Post Count

Suggestions for a better Crime City

Post your requests for a better Crime City here.

Then a second thread of the top 4 or 5 suggestions will be made into a poll addressed to Gree. That way they can see where we'd like them to focus their energy.

I'll start with Big Money's request

Kindly address the auto scroll during battles issue for Android users

Personally I think they should implement a time lock during battles. The first half of battle people can be added and dropped as necessary during syndicate battles.

This may or may not work. but I think its worth a shot.

Updated with suggestions submitted.

Auto shake for building collection in one’s own hood (option in the settings menu: turn shake to collect on or off.)

Balance out the event schedule to allow for more downtime between events.

Limit declaring battle to officers only

Time Lock Syndicates during wars i.ie. a grace period before people can’t be booted

A general update thread re: what Gree is working on rolling out in the foreseeable future.

RP purchasable LTB’s

Have a Max hit option on PvP’s

Eliminate Auto scroll during battle for Android.

Keep any issued schedule fixed regardless of server issues or code problems.

A second Hood.

Winning a syndicate battle bestows an ip bonus

Buildings already robbed or collected shouldn't have the cash symbol

Better/different daily scratchers.
    Last edited by Mack The Knife; 09-17-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Updated

Lurker
    Post Count
    Take off the ten percent when you bank your money...... allow othwr players to donate to other players. ..... and get better prizes on the sratcher.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb4456 View Post
    Take off the ten percent when you bank your money...... allow othwr players to donate to other players. ..... and get better prizes on the sratcher.....
    Not to denigrate your post too much but......

- If they took off the 10% bank, what would be the incentive to hold on to money and what would be the point of the bank?

- Allowing player to player donations is fraught with abuse possibilities. Players would simply create feeder accounts.

- Agree on scratcher prizes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb4456 View Post

Free deposits would be bad, no reason to hold on to money ever, if other players could donate to other players trying to save money for buildings and such wouldnt be fun. Agree on scratcher

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Get rid of hacking syndicates like GoTTi

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Lurker
    Post Count
    Get rid of the doorknob(s) that make the incredibly poor decisions, i.e. extend the battle, don't extend the battle, change tiers at the last moment. I don't know who at Gree thinks these are "Good Ideas", but they need to go...

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't need newer events atm, I'd rather GREE clean up their cc act (technical and communications) before striving for newfangled events.

1. Prioritise elimination of hackers/cheats - backend & data should be able to support swifter investigations

2. Balanced event schedule - build in some 'downtime' between events. when this feels like a ratrace, players will dropout faster.

3. Better event management & comms - stick to schedule, communicate openly about fubars

4. Let people know what's in the works in the next release (bugfixes, improvements, etc) - be open, let people know things are improving.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ok I hear yeah about donating to other players... it would be kinda cool the 10% this I got from modern war cuz you don't do it there but come on the scratchers the prizes don't even effect my stats anymore

Post Count
    The "Shake to Auto-Collect" your buildings when in your Hood option, now that would be great!

(just trying to be constructive, I completely understand why people might be a little....catty-whompus right now )

Banned
    Post Count

Suggestions

* A schedule with less events but better and more info about them from start.

* Donate between players could work if it would cost something.
    Iīd say make it possible and charge a fee of 20% to prevent "abuse". But do not implent any items with mods removing the fee.

* I would also like to be able to buy buildings with respect points instead of cash or gold only.

* The ability to attack other syndicates (outside events) and be able to win some of the vaulted cash from the other syndicate. Ofcourse this would require some serious thoughts on how to make it happen, otherwise it could be abused very much. But lets say the defending synd has to accept a 1-2 hour war and all def-buildings from the members at the defending synd would count. That way we wouldnīt have hade a superstrong synd attacking a rich but "weak" synd.
    Maybe add that new tokens as rewards for the winning syndicate.
    (the idea could be adjusted alot)

* Let us have bigger hideouts, or as already been suggested, a second hood. But with a second hood, only one hood woul dbe able to be defended by the player, (the charachter canīt really be at 2 places at the same time) the other would only have the def-buildings defending if it where to be robbed. Ofcourse you should be able to build and upgrade in both hoods at the same time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by String-Girl View Post
    The "Shake to Auto-Collect" your buildings when in your Hood option, now that would be great!

(just trying to be constructive, I completely understand why people might be a little....catty-whompus right now )
    +1 Auto-shake would be AWESOME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    During syndicate wars, make the win/loss relevant. Perhaps bonus points for the winning team?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Might be too late for this. Alot of players completely fed up wasting their time, money and hoping for improvements.

Would take more than hood shake and shiny new prizes to get me back playing like I was. I like the building IPH aspects but even that is going to inflate like crazy with the modifiers they're putting out.

The ability to rob a player and leave a decoration in their hood would be entertaining.
    Also with the wonky building times and hood stalkers I wouldn't mind being able to buy immunity from robberies for about 8 hours while I sleep.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    * Donate between players could work if it would cost something.
    Iīd say make it possible and charge a fee of 20% to prevent "abuse". But do not implent any items with mods removing the fee.
    That'd certainly be very handy for my L3, $4k iph camper. I could feed him $10m/hr comfortably, probably (definitely) a lot more, actually.

I would also like to be able to buy buildings with respect points instead of cash or gold only.
    Yes!
    This has been brought up on and off for the past year. RP is becoming increasingly pointless. Introduce a RP-purchased LTB. Perhaps tie it in with a PvP event to both encourage and reward PvP participation. While we're on it, fix the pvp scoring system and make at least the individual prizes somewhat worthwhile. I love PvP and will fight regardless, but spending a lot of hours getting 7th in PvP gave me a prize that barely makes my fight screen, whereas 20 minutes work on an LTQ gives me a high-end weapon in a tough category.

* Let us have bigger hideouts, or as already been suggested, a second hood. But with a second hood, only one hood woul dbe able to be defended by the player, (the charachter canīt really be at 2 places at the same time) the other would only have the def-buildings defending if it where to be robbed. Ofcourse you should be able to build and upgrade in both hoods at the same time
    So, in other words, a hood that has no defense at all, but allows for parallel upgrades?

Interesting idea. It'd obviously send IPHs soaring (as it essentially is giving the 2nd most recent #1 prize to everyone, and doubling FC and Lui's current mod). It'd certainly create more day to day PvP activity.

I think a key issue to be sorted would be moving buildings between the two hoods. If you allow it, then obviously people would just stack their undefended hood with weak blds and/or buildings that can always be collected, plus use it as an upgrade farm. However if you didn't allow it then it introduces an odd 'frozen in time' moment. In reality the end result would be delete/rebuild of a lot of buildings to get them in the right hoods.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have no idea how I am losing to guys with with 100k less stats than me.... what's up with that