Are you mad at GREE's decision to change the tiers when war was about to end?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are you mad at GREE's decision to change the tiers when war was about to end?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

98 64.90%
  • No

43 28.48%
  • I don't care

10 6.62%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you mad at GREE's decision to change the tiers when war was about to end?

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count

Are you mad at GREE's decision to change the tiers when war was about to end?

yes, because we were aiming at top 75 but then they changed it to top 60, and we weren't even close when they did that.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    I thought they EXTENDED the rankings to include more people, ie top 60 is really the top 50 reward?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nope, Games glitch, crash, mistakes occur and stuff like this happens so just gotta roll with it, it's a game at the end of the day and better things in life to get mad over. Doubt I saw anyone volunteering to hand back the items when the prizes were accidentally reversed for one of the PVPs, some mistakes you win from and some you lose.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not so mad but very dissapointed in their whole customer service model.

We were in the top 750 and ended up around 50-60k short of the top 600. Would have purchased gold to get there.
    The short notice or even the lack of warning was terrible.

Cheers Jimmy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    yes, because we were aiming at top 75 but then they changed it to top 60, and we weren't even close when they did that.
    You did get your prize then as top 75 became top 90 not top 60!

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    You should probably get your facts straight before making a thread. Top 75 became top 90 -_- Top 60 replaced top 50.

/thread

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't like the change, we even benefited finished 433 and got top 400... we were 100k away no way we deseirved the prize. But thanks ill take it. Sorry for those that actually spent money to keep your spots and those that will continue to spend...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We got the top 100 reward from this mess up, so I'm happy that it turned out this way.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    We were 150k from top 500(were usually thatany points from top 400) so im not that mad cuz we got the top 500 prize

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think that everyone was affected by the issues on the weekend but not everyone gained from the new tiers they made, I'm happy for those that got bonus prizes but what about all the people who didn't? The whole extension and then no extension confused too many people, and then change the tiers and not everyone was aware of it? I just don't understand the logic behind their decisions, I'm grateful they ended it like originally planned but not everyone benefitted from thier resolution

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassiNate View Post
    I think that everyone was affected by the issues on the weekend but not everyone gained from the new tiers they made, I'm happy for those that got bonus prizes but what about all the people who didn't? The whole extension and then no extension confused too many people, and then change the tiers and not everyone was aware of it? I just don't understand the logic behind their decisions, I'm grateful they ended it like originally planned but not everyone benefitted from thier resolution
    Totally agree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't understand why my team and I spent gold to get into top 50, when last minute it became top 60? Why did I spend that vault again? Now, had Gree done that say a day in advance, rather than extend the war by six hours, that would have been ok. Changing it last minute is a slap in the face to those that spent gold to get into the next tier (or hold it).

I'm forced to wonder why I play this game.. Lame!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What they should have done was this : leave the war extended and shift the tiers.

I think even a 6 hour warning on tiers would have been better than a 2 minute warning.

Groups affected would have time to respond, everyone would be happy.

Also GREE... common you have to make some popups ingame as notifications to what is happening.
    Ex. special announcements etc

Its such a simply feature to add and your customers would appreciate it.
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 09-16-2013 at 07:50 PM.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bariel View Post
    Nope, Games glitch, crash, mistakes occur and stuff like this happens so just gotta roll with it
    Very true, however Gree's wishy-washy responses to the problem indicates they are plagued by an incredibly incompetent management team. Our syndicate missed the top 180 by a few k... only we didn't know there was a top 180 tier until after the battle ended. Changing the rules during an event is bad enough, changing the rules with only a few minutes left is approaching criminal.

Consistent Contributor sledge 187's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe their intent was to make right with the teams that just missed their goal due to the constant changing end time. Not so those who were nowhere near the next tier could spend a bit more gold and jump a tier. It is possible that this was an act of fairness and not greed. Or wait....maybe they figured with the expanded tiers the last hour gold rush would be negatively impacted. Regardless, everyone got what they paid for right?