Three Strikes LTQ Jobs and Rewards List - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Three Strikes LTQ Jobs and Rewards List

Post Count
    To Big money and those that help him to compile the list. Thank you very much for all your efforts for these ltq threads. It is the primary reason I visit the forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I wasn't really paying attention since I've had everything prehit, but yeah, good lord, 139k energy? I think that's a record for the Elite mode. As bad as that 3-part LTQ, at least. I never finished tallying up "Annual Crime Spree LTQ" since I got banned from the forums in the middle of that LTQ, but I remember that one was bad too.
    Ya totally missed my joke...I don't know why I even try -_-

Banned
    Post Count
    ...thanx again....should be on the first page....

Post Count
    Just posted the Normal mode prizes, Elite mode to come shortly. Figured I might as well ask, does anyone have any idea how I could automate that? Say I have a bunch of screenshots like this: http://i.imgur.com/cJ06SPf.png

the "prize box" is always in the same part of the image. Is there anyway I can quickly/automatically assemble those into a single picture?

Post Count
    Excuse me, "Prestige" mode images posted. As a final comment, I'd find it amusing if Personal Electrifier was a "vehicle."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Excuse me, "Prestige" mode images posted. As a final comment, I'd find it amusing if Personal Electrifier was a "vehicle."
    I guess they're saying that you have to ride it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    I completed all of the normal mode and up to level 10 of the elite/prestige mode, but I never received the final prize, A Laughing Matter. I have checked and it's not listed in my armor.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PammyHoJo View Post
    I completed all of the normal mode and up to level 10 of the elite/prestige mode, but I never received the final prize, A Laughing Matter. I have checked and it's not listed in my armor.
    yeah, because you need to finish the ENTIRE elite/prestige to get it

Post Count
    I guess I misunderstood. I thought there was a final prize for completing all 20 of the normal mode, as well.