Syndicate Member kick - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Syndicate Member kick

Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    Like I said, that can be easily fixed. Next time you have a freeloader, have EVERY syndicate member email gree letting them know he needs to be removed for fairness because he hasn't earned his points or the items. When they get 57-59 emails from each of the top 50 teams, they'll see that it was easier the way it was. If it aint broke, don't let Gree touch it, it WILL end up broke!
    I would recommend against starting letter writing campaigns to support.

Post Count
    Guys... the rule is simple: If you're in the syndicate, you get the prize. The GLITCH (Yes, glitch) that allowed some leaders to prevent some people from getting the prizes, "fairly" or not, has been fixed because they were sick of having to manually re-award the prizes that should have been given out manually. This shouldn't be controversial. Pick your players better and boot them after the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Weird that this was such a big issue from them when they have repeatedly claimed to be unable to award prizes after they have already been rewarded, for other situations, such as game transfer problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    Weird that this was such a big issue from them when they have repeatedly claimed to be unable to award prizes after they have already been rewarded, for other situations, such as game transfer problems.
    There is a notable difference between "I completed the thing and did not get the reward" and "I hypothetically would have completed the thing if it had not been for this situation". If we start giving people rewards in the second case, we might as well give them to everyone in the game because at that point requirements are meaningless.

Banned
    Post Count
    Understood. How about in July during Civic Center Rumble when Dosees ranked 51st and Goodfellas at 26th, while the GoTTis were packed full of hackers and cheaters and claimed 16th place, pushing all those legit paying customer out of the 25 and 50 brackets?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    There is a notable difference between "I completed the thing and did not get the reward" and "I hypothetically would have completed the thing if it had not been for this situation". If we start giving people rewards in the second case, we might as well give them to everyone in the game because at that point requirements are meaningless.
    *cough*irony*cough*

Sorry... Got some smug caught in my throat there...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Uhhhhhhh...... Yeah..... Top 10/12; 25/30....
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree completely. That would just be ridiculous. Almost like giving TOP 26-30 teams the TOP 25 prize or giving the TOP 51-60 teams the TOP 50 prize.

-Triga

Lurker
    Post Count
    All this game is now is a bunch of bugs, hackers and Gree pulling the old bait and switch. We spend $$ for something advertised and either a bug affects attaining the items or Gree changing rewards at the very end which in my opinion should not happen. This has been a reoccuring theme lately. This is why they have to close d i wn the UK division.If tgey keep up with this all their loyal customers will leave and they will be closing the US division and discontinuing this game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    iOS can't kick players either. I got 6 ppl I'm tryna give the boot and before prizes Wasnt able to. pissed me off
    thats exactly y this is happening cause of douchbags like u tryin to boot players who fought a whole war b4 they get there prizes. doesent matter what they scored they were on your team during war they get the prizes deal with it.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    thats exactly y this is happening cause of douchbags like u tryin to boot players who fought a whole war b4 they get there prizes. doesent matter what they scored they were on your team during war they get the prizes deal with it.
    why, i bet you aren't even the leader of your syndicate. PEOPLE LEAVE if the freeloaders are still there -.- i suppose you dont even know what the game is
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face