Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate Member kick

Post Count
    Found the poll, and bumped it
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Ok, apparently I shouldn't have bumped that. Sorry CJ54, I didnt know that i shouldnt have done that.

Does anyone know how do i link that poll to here?

Should i just start a new poll?
    Buy more gold

Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New poll please
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We had one not participate at all then go on forum right before the final battle and thank us for all his free prizes. Name is Tyler level 185! I will be watching his wall and warning syndicates speaking to him of the issue we had. He is still in my mafia. And btw we just kicked 4 members so you can remove members now.
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    New poll please
    Done please vote
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Ok, apparently I shouldn't have bumped that. Sorry CJ54, I didnt know that i shouldnt have done that.

Does anyone know how do i link that poll to here?

Should i just start a new poll?
    No, if anything the results will be less accurate due to the overall sentiment at the moment with the event as a whole.

We've received over a thousand complaints about players being booted from syndicates before prizes were awarded, we made this change to address those complaints. Not everything is going to be popular with everyone, but this was the right thing to do. We will reevaluate later if necessary, but we are going with the largest current source of feedback on this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    No, if anything the results will be less accurate due to the overall sentiment at the moment with the event as a whole.

We've received over a thousand complaints about players being booted from syndicates before prizes were awarded, we made this change to address those complaints. Not everything is going to be popular with everyone, but this was the right thing to do. We will reevaluate later if necessary, but we are going with the largest current source of feedback on this.
    Ok. Thank you for the explanation, I really do appreciate that. Sorry for the new poll, i was just responding, and I didn't see your response beforehand.

I do though, disagree that this poll (or any poll for that matter) should be censored based on "overall sentiment". There are many players that would give thoughtful insight into the matter. And even if there wasn't, it's just a poll.

However, that being said, I respect your call, as you are a moderator here, and have given me, and all others, the privilege of being on this forum. The url, I believe, is the private property of GREE.

Thanks again for the explanation.
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Ok. Thank you for the explanation, I really do appreciate that. Sorry for the new poll, i was just responding, and I didn't see your response beforehand.

I do though, disagree that this poll (or any poll for that matter) should be censored based on "overall sentiment". There are many players that would give thoughtful insight into the matter. And even if there wasn't, it's just a poll.

However, that being said, I respect your call, as you are a moderator here, and have given me, and all others, the privilege of being on this forum. The url, I believe, is the private property of GREE.

Thanks again for the explanation.
    Okay, I hear you there, but we are reading the feedback here in this thread. I'll reopen the poll.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The poll is completely irrelevant. Put it this way, all they have to do is send a ticket that they never recieved their prizes and someone from support puts them in clogging up the support even more (although they have gotten MUCH better. Game transfer in <30 minutes).
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the reason you don't get overwhelming amounts of tickets about being able to boot is because the freeloaders are the ones that are being booted and they know why. They tend to send in a ticket and cry about it but once they have been booted, it's a done deal for everyone else. If you want, I can ask every member of the Brewskis to send in a seperate ticket for EVERY free loader we want to boot prior to war. That would be a nice flood of complaints to show you it was a GOOD thing and not a bad thing.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    The poll is completely irrelevant. Put it this way, all they have to do is send a ticket that they never recieved their prizes and someone from support puts them in clogging up the support even more (although they have gotten MUCH better. Game transfer in <30 minutes).
    Yup. The fact is they are entitled to the prizes coz they were in your syndicate for the event. One ticket & they'll get the goods anyway.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reesebutton View Post
    Yup. The fact is they are entitled to the prizes coz they were in your syndicate for the event. One ticket & they'll get the goods anyway.
    Like I said, that can be easily fixed. Next time you have a freeloader, have EVERY syndicate member email gree letting them know he needs to be removed for fairness because he hasn't earned his points or the items. When they get 57-59 emails from each of the top 50 teams, they'll see that it was easier the way it was. If it aint broke, don't let Gree touch it, it WILL end up broke!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The problem is those players get boot at the end of the battle will still get the prizes eventually.

Anyone had verify with GREE that immediately after the battle ends and we boot players, they actually dont get the prize?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by captiva View Post
    The problem is those players get boot at the end of the battle will still get the prizes eventually.

Anyone had verify with GREE that immediately after the battle ends and we boot players, they actually dont get the prize?
    that's confirmed that they don't if done right. HOWEVER, all they had to do was send in an email. The problem is that that can take some time and while they are doing that, they are also looking for another syndicate and most the top 25 syndicates check for items to verify... if you are missing items from a war, that is a sign something happened.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    that's confirmed that they don't if done right. HOWEVER, all they had to do was send in an email. The problem is that that can take some time and while they are doing that, they are also looking for another syndicate and most the top 25 syndicates check for items to verify... if you are missing items from a war, that is a sign something happened.
    So your recommendation is clogging up support? That's rediculous as you know they will get their prizes eventually as gree has stated that they are sympathetic towards personal issues that arise and won't penalize people. Kick them and move on.
    Proud owner of the rpg crate