Anyone else waste a ton of gold securing top 10? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else waste a ton of gold securing top 10?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Lol this story might be the craziest.....

my syn was #49 going into the last 10 minutes of the war. We were VSing the #51 (down under syn).

This battle quite literally was a fight for the position of top 50. So we kept spending to outpace the opponent and keep in the tier.

Come 5 minutes left, find that its top 60. Which we were about 1 million over that threshold.
    similar to us, fighting to stay top 100, only to find... we were near 1m ahead of 120th... extra gold bought and waste.

Post Count
    How far back did top TEN prizes go? At work and cannot login so was so was wondering how many teams got it
    retired

Post Count
    upto 12th place.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    I don't often agree with you monte, but I do in this instance.

SAS2 and RG2 both spent a fortune to secure top 10. I am really angry over this last minute change. Millions of unnecessary points were scored to finish in the top 10... all for nothing.

This is not a healthy habit we have. I'm really disgusted by what they've done this weekend.

I totally agree with u Mrs Peppers. I cannot understand how a company can do these kind of huge mistakes, I can not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    How far back did top TEN prizes go? At work and cannot login so was so was wondering how many teams got it
    Top 10 turns out to really be top 12.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    1. FIGHT CLUB 44,095,157

2. Silent Assassins 37,020,290

3. Rogues Galery 28,567,139

12. Textbook killers 16,290,937

30. Makaveli Thug Life 6,098,208

60. Lifeless Zombie Killer 4,020,630

90. Devil's Ride 3,375,199

120. 100CLUB 2,440,957

180. A THUGS LIFE 1,730,299

300. Make It Nasty 1,040,510

480. Marks Maulers 648,474

600. New Begining 431,732

900. Dipper Tickles 214,254

1200. THA COMMISSION 111,194

1800. No Gold 43,017

4000. SCJeggalos 12,304
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Hey GREE-- DFA was closer to Top 3 (5.1mil) than Textbook Killers was to Top 10 (6.8 mil). Where's our Top 3 prizes!?!?

But seriously, that's ridiculous. Changed the prize tiers with 2 minutes to go, after the Top 11 teams had already added millions of IP in the last few hours. Classic GREE. Congrats, Textbook Killers, you earned it.

Can I at least get a refund for half the gold I spent on war, since I apparently didn't need it?
    Booooooooo! Give me my 20k gold back! At least half of it, scum bags.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nope cant say that we did

Post Count
    Gree really blew this one. Consider that teams fighting over 10th spend roughly $6,000 USD each unnecessarily to score 6 mil IP more than was necessary to secure the position over 12th. There were easily 4-5 teams right on the cusp and they wasted $25-$30k USD.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's not just top 10 that wasted tons of gold. We had our strategy down very nice were we didn't over spend for top 25. Kept our lead about 700k ahead consistently at the end then Gree changes the tiers and which we ended up over paying by 2.8mil IP. I know that's nothing compared to some others but this goes even further than top 10/25/50/75/100. It goes for all syn's who were scammed by Gree. This could be a serious lawsuit on Gree's part if we as players took it init our own hands and had something done. Now you(Gree) will say lets give free gold what 50 gold bars,100 gold bars maybe even 200 gold bars when that's only $4.99,$9.99 or $19.99 I will even give Y'all(Gree) the prizes raised without the weak a$$ 20% off sale y'all give us when in reality that money or should we say GOLD is crap. Gold has no overhead value so it isn't like y'all have to store it somewhere so why don't show y'all show some REAL appreciation to ALL your loyal players and show us what REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LIKE!!!! Lets see what y'all do to make the players hall for this MAJOR SCREW UP!!! I used to think y'all(Gree) was one short fry of a happy meal but now y'all mission the whole damn order this time.

Post Count
    Whoever makes these decisions at GREE HQ needs to be removed because they clearly do not have any business sense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Whoever makes these decisions at GREE HQ needs to be removed because they clearly do not have any business sense.
    replace business with common.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about you GOLD buyers STOP buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same with us Killadon. We spent 3m IP more than we needed for top 25. That's $3,000. I'm pretty sure if we knew 24 before we could have stopped entirely. Thanks for letting us know 5 minutes before the end....
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    It's not just top 10 that wasted tons of gold. We had our strategy down very nice were we didn't over spend for top 25. Kept our lead about 700k ahead consistently at the end then Gree changes the tiers and which we ended up over paying by 2.8mil IP. I know that's nothing compared to some others but this goes even further than top 10/25/50/75/100. It goes for all syn's who were scammed by Gree. This could be a serious lawsuit on Gree's part if we as players took it init our own hands and had something done. Now you(Gree) will say lets give free gold what 50 gold bars,100 gold bars maybe even 200 gold bars when that's only $4.99,$9.99 or $19.99 I will even give Y'all(Gree) the prizes raised without the weak a$$ 20% off sale y'all give us when in reality that money or should we say GOLD is crap. Gold has no overhead value so it isn't like y'all have to store it somewhere so why don't show y'all show some REAL appreciation to ALL your loyal players and show us what REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LIKE!!!! Lets see what y'all do to make the players hall for this MAJOR SCREW UP!!! I used to think y'all(Gree) was one short fry of a happy meal but now y'all mission the whole damn order this time.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Banned
    Post Count
    To all syndicates who feel slighted or outraged by the latest actions of Gree...

As we all stand now together how about we continue to work together and form a offsite group to discuss problems and ultimately generate a united player response in the future?

One of the problems expressed by the moderators is that we have sent mixed messages to Gree regarding what we want as a solution to encountered problems.