New tiers!! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New tiers!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    End of the day ..we can keep on complaining...does Gree really compensate us on their mistakes? I believe as a gamer...very simple logic to them...U dun like our game dun play!! Yet we are still playing n complaining ...lol

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    So I get the feeling people are upset with Gree over their recent decisions with regards to the war. On the flipside some people got a mobile hot tub.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Nice for our teams to have something to agree on, isn't it?
    Actually it is nice for a change. We should enjoy it while it lasts because we will probably be slagging each other off again in a weeks time haha

Lurker
    Post Count
    There should never be a change in a scheduled, timed event. Period. How many see this forum vs how many play cc? The confusion and aggravation is everlasting to ingame experience. We should be allowed the courtesy to have fun in a structured time frame laid out by developers and when problems happen, be compensated a degree that makes sense to all who play from level 1 to 250.

Would be better if they informed the players before.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa killa View Post
    There should never be a change in a scheduled, timed event. Period. How many see this forum vs how many play cc? The confusion and aggravation is everlasting to ingame experience. We should be allowed the courtesy to have fun in a structured time frame laid out by developers and when problems happen, be compensated a degree that makes sense to all who play from level 1 to 250.
    This one need a bumb, well said

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Now ppl are outraged that made a tier, what do you think would have happened if they hadn't to those who fell just short? They would be ragng here then and blame it on the rollback of the endtime, saying they some of their players were not around near the end now because they planned to do their push later.

There was NO solution to the events happening during this war that would have spared gree some scolding, personally i think they found a solution a majority of the ppl should be able to live with. Some may have gotten something extra they wouldn't have been able to but that shouldn't be too big a problem.

And on the last minute gold spenders, how much more gold would it have taken to keep your position withouth the rollback? it probably ended up cheaper now.

also don't forget that the mid war problems affected each team differently, we got screwed pretty hard because next to the long matchup we got matched with a top 15 synd 4 wars in a row meaning only the strongest 5 ppl could do anything else then hit wall/HQ. Thats a LOT of missed out ip from the normal hits. other top100 synds got mached against top 4000 teams withouh high levels, not great either but a level 250 attacking a level 1 still gets 3 times the ip per hit as someone hitting a HQ.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am in 100CLUB. We missed the top 120 price with 2k, just relaxing the last battle without a clue that GREE changed this.

This really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    New Tiers this war. check it out

Edit: i posted the placings

i dont know how to post pics, so i'll put it as text, what i saw in the last couple minutes (6min 1s - 6min 12s) from my screenshots: DISCLAIMER: i dont know if these would be the final ips and syndicate rankings cuz 6 min left.

1. FIGHT CLUB 44,095,157

2. Silent Assassins 37,020,290

3. Rogues Galery 28,567,139

12. Textbook killers 16,290,937

30. Makaveli Thug Life 6,098,208

60. Lifeless Zombie Killer 4,020,630

90. Devil's Ride 3,375,199

120. 100CLUB 2,440,957

180. A THUGS LIFE 1,730,299

300. Make It Nasty 1,040,510

480. Marks Maulers 648,474

600. New Begining 431,732