New tiers!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New tiers!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The proper thing to do, as a true apology to everybody...would have been to add a top prize and push the others down a bracket. Instead GREE opted for example to say sorry to 20 teams in the top 150...and %$#% you to 30 teams in the top 150.

Teams were shaping their strategy for the end of the battle around the retracted time extension. To give the prizes to just a limited number of syn.'s is absurd. We were ALL negatively affected by GREE's technical issues (once again).

The aftermath of this technical glitch turned absurd debacle will be very damaging to both GREE$ income and many syndicates effort to build balanced teams (months and months of work). There have been many disappointing decisions made by GREE, this one is a topper.
    Last edited by Slapaho; 09-16-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guize lets focus on the bright site of this mess. My team got a free price!

Post Count
    Gree = w a n k e r s
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Post Count
    On Xela we were on the lucky side and got the bike. Worked out for us, so you gonna have happy people and mad people.
    Facta Non Verba

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMMOB View Post
    I just spent all that gold and you push the tier back so there was no reason to spend. are you kidding me? I am going to apple for a refund
    Me too
    GREEdy you always pull off stupid things and this one cost you some $$$$$$$$

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick010 View Post
    On Xela we were on the lucky side and got the bike. Worked out for us, so you gonna have happy people and mad people.
    I'm glad some people benefited from another GREEdy stupid idea.
    Most of the gold spenders that were on the border of the prize and kept spending got screwed
    Thanx GREEdy you've outdone yourself
    AGAIN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree screwed up yet again for top 10 teams, they should refund all gold for last 24 hours that was spent unnessasery, otherwise you will be getting quite alot of players unwilling to spend gold again, by the way gree you owe me a vault that I purchased but won't let me send ticket through game

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh this is bad.

I feel for the guys that spend money to make the next tier.
    I have the other problem just outside the top 600 and would have pushed harder to above the 600 mark.

Dumb move to change at the last minute.
    Who is making these calls? Are they even thinking about the consumers?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptondan1990 View Post
    Gree screwed up yet again for top 10 teams, they should refund all gold for last 24 hours that was spent unnessasery, otherwise you will be getting quite alot of players unwilling to spend gold again, by the way gree you owe me a vault that I purchased but won't let me send ticket through game
    Servers probably crammed full of complaints

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptondan1990 View Post
    No, they didn't just screw up for the Top 10. It's not all about the top ten. They screwed up for all those at every tier edge who spent gold to climb up into a tier, only to find out that they needn't have bothered.

And the reason they had to bother was lousy match-ups, server crashes and a fake extension. We all, at every level, tried to compensate for the foul-ups, only to have the carpet pulled away from under us because of shifting "rules" and "objectives".

Far more than the Top 10 teams feel (justifiably) shafted by this unacceptable accumulation of errors.

Banned
    Post Count
    Agreed. I think every team outside of the top 3 got royally screwed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice one gree, me and two players each dropped around 650 gold for a push to garantee top 250 and then moved tier to top 300 could of stopped to battles ago and made it easy!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Granted, we are not in a top 10 syndicate, but I think I can speak for everyone and say that this is totally jacked up!
    Many, many teams that were near a tier line, spent gold to either stay above or reach that line for the next tier.
    Changing the tiers at the last minute was a poor decision by Gree and cost a whole lot of individual players $$ that they wouldn't have had to spend.
    This is not just play money here folks. We all work hard for our cash that we hand over to Gree to help fund their incompetence. Yes, I did recently post a thread thanking Gree and all players for playing a game we all love, rethinking of editing it and taking out the props to Gree. Loving a game and being robbed of my RL cash that I work my tail off for, are completely different.
    I don't event want my gold back at this point. I'll take cash Gree. I want my money, not gold (that means nothing to your bottom line to give out). Then I can decide if I want to continue to spend cash on this troubled game.

Banned
    Post Count
    YEs everyone outside the top 3 got screwed. We were 60k from the new top 120 when the change was made but we already finished our current war and COULD NOT START ANOTHER ONE when the change was made. We had NO opportunity to even try to make up that 60k difference. total BS

Banned
    Post Count
    So to sum things up, Gree upset all the droid users with the scrolling issue. Then they screwed up a bunch of top 500 teams with a matchup issue. Then they upset everyone by extending battle 6 hours. Then they upset everyone even more by moving it back. Then they upset everyone MORE by extending the tiers at the last minute.

The only way Gree can top this is to take all of the prizes away from this battle, but keep all the gold we paid.