GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boosts not working?!?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    They should for anyone over boss 45.
    Absolutely agree. I just started #50 and got this f'up. Suppose I should be thankful it didn't strike halfway through when I'd have used a whole bunch of cash
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    No I have stayed logged in and there is nothing new in my inbox. Unfortunately, I forget to check the box to let me know when it is read, too.

Maybe instead of "KA boosts not working!!!" I should have titled it "MW boosts not working!!!" or "CC boosts not working!!!". Then inside the note said "Oops I meant KA." ... since apparently KA ranks somewhere under reading junk mail in terms of importance to Gree employees.

ETA: I can't even make up for all the gold I lost for the first half of Boss #48 that I can now not complete because I can't friggen raid for crap!

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just went to vault some gold I collected and saw that I had 0 gold unprotected. I have no idea if it was added on to my total. Anyone else experience this?

Post Count
    oooooooo....a gree bashing party.......LOL.....am i invited......if not thats one party i am crashing.......

you know GREE.....CJ/Sirius.......we are wayyyyyyyy past benefit of the doubt.......my personal opinion is these bugs are to perfectly timed to be an accident.....Whatever it takes to get people to spend more money right !!!!!......you guys are very effecient at screwing up.....If you guys put half as much effort into doing the right things and testing your product before you release it you might actually make even more money but as it is....hold on let me check something.....YEP...right here in websters dictionary ....the definition of failure=GREE...LOL.....i wonder when it changed in print???

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    o
    you know GREE.....CJ/Sirius.......we are wayyyyyyyy past benefit of the doubt.......my personal opinion is these bugs are to perfectly timed to be an accident.....
    I agree absolutely. It happens all too often to be a coincidence.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I though I was the only one that thought this was true. Just like the xp glitch. They did it on purpose so people who did it from the get go would level a lot and people who waited would have less time to complete so more gem usage. Either way, Gree wins. And the extra complaint emails Gree gets, they have automated responses to most of them anyway so not much extra work for them. I've played a lot of online games and no other company has even a fraction of the glitches Gree has.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    I though I was the only one that thought this was true. Just like the xp glitch. They did it on purpose so people who did it from the get go would level a lot and people who waited would have less time to complete so more gem usage. Either way, Gree wins. And the extra complaint emails Gree gets, they have automated responses to most of them anyway so not much extra work for them. I've played a lot of online games and no other company has even a fraction of the glitches Gree has.
    At least the automated responses came within 25min
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It might NOT be an "Accident". It wouldn't be the first time gree changed code at the end of an event to make people spend more gems to finish. You guys know what I'm talking about. I started on this one late and was going to catch up in the last 2 days, Damn You Gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Quality Assurance anyone?

GREE really needs to leave themselves some solid QA time before releases. Clearly they need help. I would even volunteer - given the right circumstances...

Post Count
    Gree needs to stop behaving like a group of robbers hiding behind the bushes and sucking money from everywhere and start behaving like a proper entertainment company.

in case you hadnt noticed, im thoroughly pissed at Gree right now.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was going to spend gems to finish boss 50 but at this point, forget it. They want more gems from us? Don't take this crap and give them any gems.

Post Count
    I honestly cannot remember the last event that went all the way through with no bugs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    I honestly cannot remember the last event that went all the way through with no bugs.
    most likely the one where the Valatta was the final prize.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While I'm not home and able to even try, I can only hope this gets resolve before I do...up to 30 (more than I've ever gotten before), still one unit short and bordering on the level I won't be able to pass. Unless of course the HP doesn't go up any further after level 30 (he said sarcastically). Boss events are the ones where I typically get the collection reward and I have star-crossed dreams of getting the 50 wins award...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Well if it is the case that it is no accident, then it is going to backfire on them BIG TIME on this one. They WOULD have gotten me to spend gems if I had my bonuses and it was therefore worth the effort. But now, NO WAY am I going to buy gems for this.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 09-16-2013 at 01:36 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.