Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Hey Majestic!

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. It means a lot to me having originally started this with just a couple friends, and now we are here. Before guilds even came out I thought that yea i am going to start a guild, and hopefully we can be a top 10 contender, but never thought that we would be placing 1st. All the hard work and dedication that our members put into our guild to level it up so fast, and through out the war was just incredible.

Hopefully future wars can be cheater free(unlikely but we can dream) so that others guilds don't get ripped off in placements.

Congrats on being the first maxleveled guild! On android that is.

Very very classy.

Strange in a gameing community so full of flames and anger usually.

I wouldn't call it ass kissing...
    I believe it has to do with not being a jerk. Just saying.

Aside from that, we respect the Android players on these forums MUCH more than the top team for iOS respects their opponents. Key word is "much" and don't you misconstrue this message. It's just the fact. We have a much better and much nicer leader than you do. I've read these forums enough to know that this is true. I don't mind that Euny is blunt and very on-target with his comments, but he's just not nice. He doesn't have a reason to be, but no one likes him for it.
    Euny doesn't give a crap and neither should you, but I think this is the best answer to your question :]
    Did I get everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    What's with all this ass kissing?
    Last edited by KTran2013; 09-17-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Correct me if I err. But shouldn't some us adhear to the tenants of chivalry and knighthood. After all anyone with a high credit line can buy the battles. No amount can buy class. Allow me to ressurect gg, glhfgh. Good game. Good luck, have fun, and good hunting.