Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hey Majestic!

Hey Majestic!

From those of us in #12 Fellowship of Light as the leaderboards and dust settle. Before the flames trolls and drama. Let us be the first to congratulate you on your win. Truly those of us who slogged it out in the bottom half of the top ten can appreciate the enormity of the task you undertook. And in the mentioning of the lower tier of the top ten. We would like to congratulate Knight rider, Justice league, and holly dragon's batman guilds. As the bottom top ten knows, that where the real war was ;-). And please do not misconstrued my meaning.(majestic) We hold you guys in very high esteem. But the number one slot was always yours.
    Even before the war that was kind of a given :-))

K&D (Android)
    IGN: Paladine lvl 96
    Guild: Fellowship of Light lvl 28

Fusion fighter blitz rank #30
    Beast Brawl rank #12
    Last edited by Paladineguru; 09-16-2013 at 10:33 AM.

So very cool to hear this, make me proud to be part of Majestic, even though its the secondary guild atm. Thanks for all the kind word, i know for a fact the guys in the main guild have slaved their asses of for their #1 position.

All the other guilds thanks for a really cool guild wars! On to the next
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    From those of us in #12 Fellowship of Light as the leaderboards and dust settle. Before the flames trolls and drama. Let us be the first to congratulate you on your win. Truly those of us who slogged it out in the bottom half of the top ten can appreciate the enormity of the task you undertook. And in the mentioning of the lower tier of the top ten. We would like to congratulate Knight rider, Justice league, and holly dragon's batman guilds. As the bottom top ten knows, that where the real war was ;-). And please do not misconstrued my meaning.(majestic) We hold you guys in very high esteem. But the number one slot was always yours.
    Even before the war that was kind of a given :-))

K&D (Android)
    IGN: Paladine lvl 96
    Guild: Fellowship of Light lvl 28

Fusion fighter blitz rank #30
    Beast Brawl rank #12
    It looks like the top 10 was a close battle the whole way. Good job to everyone involved in those battles. Grats to everyone is Majestic and Alliance for doing such a good job. Yaay team.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

I had to come in and reply... Thank you very, VERY much for being so extremely classy. It was a pleasure and an honor to participate with the vast majority of the clans. Thanks again, it was really a lotta fun. Hope the cheating stops next war. Be safe.

Good war everyone. Sorry you couldn't get top 10, but there's always next time.

Thanks for being a class act.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Big big thanks to you Paladin <3
    And gratz on your postion! I hope we'll fight each other in the future and good luck with all the upcoming wars! )

It was a very cool war with awesome chats in both guilds.
    So a big thanks to both guilds for this awesome cummunity <3

This makes me also very proud to be a part of this ^_^
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Just want to say congrats to Majestic, and all the top guilds who fought with heart and guts.

I was watching the epic fights with awe, albeit from very, very far away. :-p
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

WinTr here from Empire!

Congrats Majestic! I was actually very shocked to not see you guys at the top of the first mini Guild War but I had a feeling you guys were just testing out the grounds. Nice on #1 Ranking on Leaderboards! Figured you guys would be at the top :P. Keep up the good work and save some points for us lower Guilds :P.

Good War everyone! I think it went pretty well.

- WinTr

[Android]

K&D Name
    WinTr Empire

Guild Master
    Empire

Friend Code
    WBB-CPX-DBX

Congrats guys, nice to see you were so classy earlier and now being so humble. A well deserved victory.

Congrats Majestic!!

Congrats Majestic

Congrats Majestic on an outstanding win.
    Great job to Forsaken for trying to give Majestic a challenger.

To all the guilds fighting in the top 10, my hat is off to all of you. Over the entire weekend we (The Legends) and many others fought relentlessly to get and try to hold on to position. A few of the guilds that floated in top 10 and did not manage to hold on (holy dragons, Fellowship) I do feel for you. I watched those battles and how well you gu both tried to stay in. Great effort. Hope to see you`s battling for better position within 10 next time.

Justice.. Well done to hold in there guys.
    Knight rider... Fantastic final day guys. way to fight your way in there! Congrats!

Finally. The guys we really had to battle hard with...
    DK. All the bull**** aside. Well fought guys.
    U2EZ.. Great effort. looking forward to the next war.

Lastly, I would like to say one final thought I realized over this weekend. Yes, Gems are a part of this war. Yes, It does take gems to compete. BUT! Gems alone do not win these wars, as any of the top guilds can attest to. It takes an insane amount of commitment and dedication to see it through to the end. Members waking over and over in the night to get points in. People trying to support from work and school. Members grinding 12-15-20hrs to make it happen. Gems aren`t everything...

Till the next war.
    My respect and congratulations to you all.

See you in arena.

Doxer
    The Legends
    5th in the world

I would also like to congratulate you guys on a well deserved victory! We all knew you would take the top spot, but it was still an impressive display of power. You set an example for other guilds to follow. Enjoy those tasty prizes!
    Not playing ever again.

Boy, sure was an exhausting 3 days...
    Surreal to sometimes see some other Majestic members rack up as many points in a single fight as I did through the whole war.

Marco (the Majestic scout wearing AA/Assasin/Swamp)
    Last edited by Marco_; 09-16-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thank you guys
    MaJestic TwisT

Congrats to all the guilds who landed in the top ten and beyond. The vast majority of the android community is classy and it makes me happy to be a part of it. Good luck in the next one guys.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.