Syndicate War Un-Extended - Now ends at original 12:00 PM PST - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Un-Extended - Now ends at original 12:00 PM PST

Banned
    Post Count
    The only thing worse than changing the time to extend it, is changing the time to reduce it again. Stop changing stuff! This makes it impossible to plan and is unfair for lots of teams! 1/2 our team is away for the last battle because they didn't think it was the last battle! This has to be the biggest mess up I have ever seen GREE do!

-Triga

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Hi everyone!

As has been made extremely apparent, the vast majority of the players were not happy with the time extension on the syndicate war. As CJ posted in the other thread, we did receive quite a lot of support tickets asking for this, and event extensions are part of standard procedure when we encounter major issues. That said, it's clear that we need to look at treating Syndicate battles a little differently.

We've been reading all of your feedback here on the forums, and CJ spent a lot of last night following up with many players in the community and from support tickets to collect additional information. I'm happy to let you know that the event has been restored to it's original timeframe, and will end in approx 3 hours.

We're also going to be taking all of this feedback into account to draft a better policy going forward for these types of events. We apologize for all the player confusion and disappointment surrounding the last few days.

In addition to the event time being rolled back, we're also looking at widening the reward tiers a bit or coming up with something else as a way to make things up to everyone. More on that will be posted when available, exact details are still being worked out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksluk View Post
    Android still shows the extended deadline, wouldn't surprise me if wars continue after the standard time anyway... Time for a third strategy change anyone?
    Our syndicate players on Android are now showing the correct time after restarting their phones.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Triga Treat View Post
    The only thing worse than changing the time to extend it, is changing the time to reduce it again. Stop changing stuff! This makes it impossible to plan and is unfair for lots of teams! 1/2 our team is away for the last battle because they didn't think it was the last battle! This has to be the biggest mess up I have ever seen GREE do!-Triga
    We managed to get hold of nearly everyone and they are all fighting hard knowing that this is the last battle. GREE reversed a bad decision and they are also looking to make up for this by way of reward, possibly some gold. Let's hope they have learned some lessons for when things go wrong in future events!

Post Count
    Thank you Gree, surprised and happy you decided to work with the community.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    everyone is our group showed up for the last battle and love the fact the time was changed back

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is bull, you can't keep going back and forth on this stuff. Changed plans to go with new time and come back and the ish is over. Idiots running this game and this board.

Banned
    Post Count
    We wasted so much money fighting for a prize that went to top 12 instead of top 10. Good For You, Gree... GFY.

Lurker
    Post Count
    thank god its over from every one at Black Death its bin a real mess of a war but any ways thank you for hearing us the ppl..... to every one crying about the change back why didn't you speak up! We heard from all most no one and now you want to cry.....
    here is a tissue

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha; Geez, how do you **** that up! We had people spending lots of gold to secure top 150. Gonna give that back now?
    Really. This is sad. You guys need to start testing people's intelligence before giving them a job.

Post Count
    Congrats to the real Top 10 teams, who each scored 7 million IP more than what was apparently necessary.

Banned
    Post Count
    10 minutes before the end. "Crap, have to spend gold to get the prize" 2 minutes before the end. "nope, just burned my money" THAT IS THE LAST PENNY YOU WILL EVER SEE FROM THIS VERY UNHAPPY FORMER-CUSTOMER. F U C K Y O U GREEd!

Edit: Oh, since this will obviously be my last post, It's been fun guys. Give'em hell, Dippy and Odorus!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Vault of gold for everyone. This is the biggest screwup from Gree. Stupid af. A free vault of gold is the only option Gree has. It doesn't help the top 10 teams but at least it eases some of the pain in their wallets.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Banned
    Post Count
    My **** you was censored, but it was a well intended F U C K Y O U

Banned
    Post Count
    This can't be solved by free gold for everyone. Just pull the plug.

Post Count
    Oh great Gree(d)! Another big failure in a couple of minutes. Widening the prizes is just crap! Well done! You really messed that one up. Top syndicates are spending gold for no good. And syndicates like mine who suffered from your endless incompetence but finished at 380 something haven't been compensated at all.

Really thinking about quiting the game.