Syndicate War Un-Extended - Now ends at original 12:00 PM PST - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Un-Extended - Now ends at original 12:00 PM PST

Post Count
    Thanks for changing the event duration back to it's original time. Personally i would not have loosend the prize tiers 2 minutes before the end but oh well.
    Syndicate: BBR

Post Count
    All this because they didn't want to just give us some gold at the end of the war!

almost everyone here was saying, just give some gold after the war. And this is what they do instead? why not just listen to us? oh well, maybe giving out gold costs them real money?? i can't explain it!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    How is it even possible to fail as much as you do GREE?

Is there any brains at all behind this operation?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    Vault of gold for everyone. This is the biggest screwup from Gree. Stupid af. A free vault of gold is the only option Gree has. It doesn't help the top 10 teams but at least it eases some of the pain in their wallets.
    I can assure you there are probably 50 people on each 4-11 team that easily spent a vault or more in the last 2 hours.
    Last edited by mxz; 09-16-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I can assure you there are probably 50 people on each 3-11 team that easily spent a vault or more in the last 2 hours.
    The appropriate thing to do is to refund every bit of gold, to every syndicate member, who scored higher than the team that finished in the bottom tier.

It's also the last thing Gree would ever do.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Seriously !

You cannot just change the end time!!!

I have 3 school kids in the EST, and we are all in the same syndicate ... we were going to get into top 4000when they got home from school - normally I take their iOS with me to stay up.

That just sucks!

750 030 987

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you Gree for listening!

The only fair thing to do is for gree to refund everyone for every bar of gold ever bought and declare bankruptcy because you asses proved to everyone that you don't have a F*ING clue how to write code!

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by julius squeezer View Post
    The only fair thing to do is for gree to refund everyone for every bar of gold ever bought and declare bankruptcy because you asses proved to everyone that you don't have a F*ING clue how to write code!
    ....or manage events....or handle situations when things go awry....or devising proper resolutions.....

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014

Banned
    Post Count
    So...I notice that Gree actually paid attention to the outcry against changing the time on the syndicate wars. Im viewing this as a positive thing. It means they do listen. I think it might be a good idea to come up with a monthly sticky poll of things we'd like to see implemented or changed in the game. for instance

The Android Scrolling Issue during wars.
    Whether or not to lock Syndicates etc....

Im sure Gree is all for people being able to spend more faster. and a thread with a poll where people could vote on issues directly might make it easy for them to focus their attention.

Someone more in tune with what CC needs than me should create the "Things we'd like to see implemented in Crime City"
    poll/thread. It should be moderated and without the usual vitriol.

I think it really might yield results. or at least open dialog from mods and Gree personal on why certain things aren't feasible.

Post Count
    How about a policy of not switching the rules around in the middle of the game?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    How about a policy of not switching the rules around in the middle of the game?
    Now you're just being crazy.

I strongly suspect that will be the hard policy, going forward.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I personally would like to see it extended to 6pm every battle weekend. For those of us in US having a chance to get in a couple of more battles after work on monday could make the difference in winning one of the prize spots.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaVagyna View Post
    I personally would like to see it extended to 6pm every battle weekend. For those of us in US having a chance to get in a couple of more battles after work on monday could make the difference in winning one of the prize spots.
    You're mad! How about shortening it to 6pm Sunday night and keeping it to just the weekend...