I'm calling for a battle strike to show GREE how we feel! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm calling for a battle strike to show GREE how we feel!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Just don't

Don't spend any gold for 30 days. We each can make this a free game until gree corrects the craziness they cause.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Battle strike will never happen. and if it does I will go for top 1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaVana View Post
    How about you GOLD buyers protest by not buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.
    Everything you just said was stupid. Just an FYI

Banned
    Post Count
    I would offer a counter proposal.

I propose we organize an off forum group to sit down and analyze the discovered problem and then come up with a united player response.

Basically, what has been inferred by the moderator's comments ,Gree has attempted to be responsive to our requests but we are sending mixed messages as to what we desire to be done. Also we starting far too many threads for the same issues.

Anyone interested in this action?

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    How about you GOLD buyers protest by not buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.
    Go ask someone like tam to stop spending gold. Your answer will be: No.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Everything you just said was stupid. Just an FYI
    Agreed, this will NEVER happen.
    thanks CCKallday

Post Count
    Yes! inb4addicts start flaming you. Oh, wait, too late for that.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Really? You want to score 1st place in the syndicate war with your syndicate? Will never happen, don't waste your time. If you spend lots of money, you will most likely be very strong. Plus, gold spenders never ruined the game. They just like virtual games, and they will spend money on it. If you are a free player, you won't be able to catch up to the top dogs. (tam,h, bam bam, succubus, FIshooker, others)
    thanks CCKallday

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Lol!!!!
    extracharacters
    thanks CCKallday

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    LOL, The_ strikes again.

Post Count
    There is no stopping the top 100 or so syndicates from competing and there is no stopping the big spenders from spending. This game is a power trip for some people and they will take every advantage to be the best (basically out spend others). Money talks and Gree listens to it. Fight Club wasn't happy with a pointless 1st prize of more payout from jobs (wtf was Gree thinking?!) and threatened to stop going for the top spot. So what did Gree do? Change it to 20% more defense for armor and Fight Club fought for the top spot.

As a business Gree has to be worried about making a profit. I'm not sticking up for them but it makes sense to care more about those who are keeping them and this game progressing. I don't agree with all of their decisions but they have made some nice changes based off of our opinions and thoughts. Was changing the tiers at the last minute a HUGE mistake? YES! A lot of us remember what this game was like when all we had was a 10 case event every other week or so with 200 levels and the same buildings. Now we have multiple events everyday and new buildings every month.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    OP must be from a low ranking syn (likely free player) trying to pull a fast one
    Level 200
    114 694 256