I'm calling for a battle strike to show GREE how we feel!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm calling for a battle strike to show GREE how we feel!

Post Count

I'm calling for a battle strike to show GREE how we feel!

I, like many of you, are OUTRAGED by GREEdies latest attemp to suck more money out of us.

Our syndicate, like yours, had to endure 30 min waits to get matched up for a battle.

Our syndicate, like yours, were matched up with syndicates we had ZERO chance of getting any points from because they were far superior, or were matched up with a syndicate of 1 person.

Our members, like yours, spent hard earned money buying gold, staying up late to battle and put their lives on hold for battles all to better their groups.

Now, we are being punished for their mess up.

ENOUGH!!!!!

It's time to show Gree they CANNOT push us around like this.

I'm calling on all you that are outraged as I am, to NOT BATTLE ANYMORE. Lets take back this game! Lets make it fun again.

I'm begging you!!! BOYCOTT THE REST OF THE BATTLES. If no one plays and no one buys more gold, they will have to listen to us!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about putting together something constructive and presenting it to management? The first solution should not always be a boycott.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Post Count
    have you been reading the threads lately? we HAVE been telling something to management. give us free gold and call it a day. that's it. easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    I completely support this. Everyone please stop battling while my syndicate take this opportunity to claim more rewards.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    have you been reading the threads lately? we HAVE been telling something to management. give us free gold and call it a day. that's it. easy.

no, not that easy. Free Gold would just encourage more spending on this war, and raise the minimum cap for each position.

This same thing happened with the 200x bars in Redlight....most syns burned that free gold immediately into that same war.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    How about putting together something constructive and presenting it to management? The first solution should not always be a boycott.
    Do you really think they will listen??? Even if we say "please" and "thank you"? No. GREE only cares about MONEY. This just proves it. Take away their money, maybe then they will listen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    no, not that easy. Free Gold would just encourage more spending on this war, and raise the minimum cap for each position.

This same thing happened with the 200x bars in Redlight....most syns burned that free gold immediately into that same war.
    Sorry. i meat the gold AFTER this war.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    I completely support this. Everyone please stop battling while my syndicate take this opportunity to claim more rewards.
    So, your fine with what GREE is doing???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everybody fights, nobody quits.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not saying no. Just saying this shouldn't be the first solution. Someone could put down a concrete reason in that thread by Jerle and ask gree to rethink their decision. The challenge with an unorganized boycott is not every syndicate will do it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    I'm not saying no. Just saying this shouldn't be the first solution. Someone could put down a concrete reason in that thread by Jerle and ask gree to rethink their decision. The challenge with an unorganized boycott is not every syndicate will do it.
    Go for it. Try it. I'll back you 100%!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    This won't work... because you need 100% participation and you won't get it.

The best way to resolve this is to piss off Yoshikazu Tanaka (founder of Gree). Any geniuses out there have a clever plan to upset Tanaka? Know his background so we can see what he is sensitive to?
    I'm just so mad!!! There has to be a way to show them they can't pull this crap with us!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew's Crew View Post
    So, your fine with what GREE is doing???
    I really don't take this game that seriously, nor do i spend gold. There are well over 4000 syndicates in this game, good luck persuading every single one of them to stop battling. "Oh, look, we're 1K points from the next reward, I'm sure people won't mind if we break this little vow". I admire the passion, but this idea is simply ineffective.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew's Crew View Post
    I, like many of you, are OUTRAGED by GREEdies latest attemp to suck more money out of us.

Our syndicate, like yours, had to endure 30 min waits to get matched up for a battle.

Our syndicate, like yours, were matched up with syndicates we had ZERO chance of getting any points from because they were far superior, or were matched up with a syndicate of 1 person.

Our members, like yours, spent hard earned money buying gold, staying up late to battle and put their lives on hold for battles all to better their groups.

Now, we are being punished for their mess up.

ENOUGH!!!!!

It's time to show Gree they CANNOT push us around like this.

I'm calling on all you that are outraged as I am, to NOT BATTLE ANYMORE. Lets take back this game! Lets make it fun again.

I'm begging you!!! BOYCOTT THE REST OF THE BATTLES. If no one plays and no one buys more gold, they will have to listen to us!!!!
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    Expect your ban sometime tomorrow morning by the way.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes! Strike! Everyone stop tapping, and bring your families out... get some work done... go walk your dog. Let's show GREE that we don't take no crap! Stop fighting for worthless IP!

* quietly taps my way into the next reward tier... BOOYAH! *