Syndicate War Extended - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Extended

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Heads up,

After reviewing the various problems caused by guild matching earlier in the war, we've extended the event by 6 hours and will now end this Monday at 6:00 PM PST.
    Very bad idea. If (as your sig suggests) you fix everything, then get this crazy idea revoked.

Dumb. People work hard to pace themselves through the tournament. With 1/3 of the time left go burn out the syndicate leaders for another 6 hours, make a ton of people worry longer and try to rip that rent money out of their pockets. Here's another kick in the balls because we like the game. Never mind gree. Wtf is wrong with us to stick around?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Putri Hazel View Post
    At the cost of losing their customers. It could be an excellent business point of view, but really suck in retaining customers or making their customers feel valued for long term. Which is ALOT more important if your business wants to stick around for awhile.

Compensating your best customers with 200 gold is nothing compare to the income you've been getting. It is not even a vault! But a little give like that sure make your customer happy.

Get your GM to order some brain... I've been quiet so far and I'm one of your best customer spending vaults of gold every 3 weeks. But now I'm getting really sick of this bs..
    200 gold is not acceptable, that's a spit in the face to someone like me. The 11k they owe me would make me a happy customer again..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @ TG3d I hate to say it but, I 2nd that lol..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teo View Post
    We had to do the poll ourselves and I totally agree; why not run a poll once in a while?

You guys have something for free that other companies pay for.....a customer base that is interested in talking to you....It would be so easy to check interest by doing a poll sometime and feedback would be swift...
    This is a very valid point Gree!

You've got the tools and customer base at your disposal so why don't you use them?

This extension can easily be undone and some complimentary gold sent out to all as an apology. I can't stress enough that this is your only option now.

Like Montecore said it's not really going to affact the top 3 but i really feel sorry for all the other teams in the top 500.

By continuing with this extension you're going to piss a lot of players off. Players are getting burnt out left, right and centre and quitting the game as it is, this isn't helping that situation. When the leader and co-creator of Fight Club quits the game because he's had enough of the company that runs it, surely that sends you a message that you're not doing things correctly. He was one of your biggest spending customers across all platforms and the changes to the gold bonus program was the beginning of the end for him. Other Crime City legends and top players are calling it a day, just start listening and asking us a bit more and you'll find players will be more willing to spend and hang around for the entertainment.

Extending the event is only going make players feel even worse than they already do and the fact that we've all become use to the event finishing at the same time you're only causing more disruption to you customers lives with this extension.

Personally i think the syndicate events should only be 48 hours long and run from Friday to Sunday. Why don't you run a poll to find out what everyone else thinks............ na that would be too easy

I know you're reading this Gree and it doesn't affect Fight Club but as a team we really feel for the other players in all the other teams because they are the ones who are going to suffer from this extension.

Undo the extension now and send out some free gold and all will be forgotten by the time the next event comes round. I really don't know what other advice to give you.

To everyone else, i feel for ya and stay strong! Our voice will be heard! (Finger crossed)
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 09-15-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Apple refund

Quote Originally Posted by Odorus Urungus View Post
    apples gives refunds?
    Yes they do, they will refund you one time if you can show that Gree is not willing to resolve an issue. I have received a refund of over $300. I would rather have a fun game that works.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Personally i think the syndicate events should only be 48 hours long and run from Friday to Sunday.
    a 3 day duration is needed to cover the weekend for all timezones

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can't believe they decided this was the way to "help" us all.. by extending something that we all simply want to end. A weekend full of errors, and bugs. BooOOooO!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am adding to the long list against this extension.

You don't change rules as and when you like. 3days duration MUST stay.

Banned
    Post Count
    Speechless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just another unhappy, maybe short term, customer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Our voice will be heard!
    You'd think so, but no. Its all about the Benjamins...

Post Count
    This is your worst decision made yet, I hope you haven't also put the prizes up in reverse order again as well,

Worst idea ever.

And that is saying something considering all the other screw ups from gree(d)

I will no longer purchase any gold, ever. Going to be a completley free player from this point on.
    Level 140. Playing catch up and damage control. Wish I had found this forum around level 15.

Making up for lots of levels of not playing smart.

Post Count
    Come on, the war is too long in th first place! Worst decision (first decision) u ever made!
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.