Syndicate War Extended - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Extended

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What about the people who get these 6 extra hours in the middle of the night as opposed to those who get them in the evening, how's that fair?

Banned
    Post Count
    So they screw-up meaning many people have spent extra gold to try to make up for it, then double penalise by extending the time

This is the nearest I've come yet to chucking this farce.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Heads up,

After reviewing the various problems caused by guild matching earlier in the war, we've extended the event by 6 hours and will now end this Monday at 6:00 PM PST.
    Jerle,

I guess I understand the thinking behind this. I'm glad that you have acknowledged that there was in fact a glitch in the guild matching. But as you can see by the comments, I don't think this approach really compensates us.

Syndicate wars are exhausting for those of us who take it seriously. We stay up late, buy gold, debate over tactics, and tap-tap-tap on our phones instead of doing other things (like sleep). An extra 6 hours is not a reward or compensation in any way, at least in my opinion.

Perhaps a better compensation would be to relax the prizes somehow. Instead of top 25, give that prize to the top 30. Top 50 goes to top 60 or 70, and so on. Some of us are going to miss those ranks, and the extra six hours will only exacerbate that.

I guess I'm living in a fantasy land, thinking that you will actually read this and consider it. But I had to write it.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are you noticing that no one is saying, "thank you," for you're cash-seeking solution yet, Gree?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruxpin View Post
    GREE must not have made their quota this war...
    Probably very astute with that comment!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    60% off gold sale or 500 gold and/or a billion in game cash to every player.

Post Count
    This sounds like a money grab to me, at least have the balls to call it as it is. Think for your customers once in a while. How about making the event 2.5 days so it ends on Sunday instead of Monday....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Post Count
    Haha, I thought someone was pulling my leg when they said GREE was extending war 6 hours, but nope you're serious. Just adding my name to the list of people tired of GREE's money-grubbing tactics.

Lurker
    Post Count

Inconsistent and ineffective

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Heads up,

After reviewing the various problems caused by guild matching earlier in the war, we've extended the event by 6 hours and will now end this Monday at 6:00 PM PST.
    Since everyone suffered the same and we don't need more time to complete the event (we just need it to be over), there's no reason it would be of benefit to players to extend it another 6 hours. It's not like you fixed the problems. Just hidden them under the Gree carpet (of gold). That's how your tech support responds to issues.

Why do you punish players when you guys screwed up??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    Jerle,

I guess I understand the thinking behind this. I'm glad that you have acknowledged that there was in fact a glitch in the guild matching. But as you can see by the comments, I don't think this approach really compensates us.

Syndicate wars are exhausting for those of us who take it seriously. We stay up late, buy gold, debate over tactics, and tap-tap-tap on our phones instead of doing other things (like sleep). An extra 6 hours is not a reward or compensation in any way, at least in my opinion.

Perhaps a better compensation would be to relax the prizes somehow. Instead of top 25, give that prize to the top 30. Top 50 goes to top 60 or 70, and so on. Some of us are going to miss those ranks, and the extra six hours will only exacerbate that.

I guess I'm living in a fantasy land, thinking that you will actually read this and consider it. But I had to write it.

This seems like a much better compensation idea than extending the battle. Just relax the tiers on the overall prizes and end the battle on time please.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tfletcher20 View Post
    60% off gold sale or 500 gold and/or a billion in game cash to every player.
    A billion for every player? I have to save 3 days for it, others months. No way. 60% off sale is the only good option in my eyes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I vote NO to this idea
    What no vote

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @ jerale. I don't think I would like your job, it does have to get old fixing broken stuff all the time.

Post Count
    Thanks for this.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Gree screws up and decides to punish us with more tedious battle.

Are you guys doing market research to find out the burn out rate to this game?