Syndicate War Extended - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Extended

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toys R Us View Post
    I guess we should all be grateful that GREEd didn't decide to make amends by adding a midweek PvP to the schedule!!!!!
    Oi shhhhhush.... stop giving em ideas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Damn, smh! Should've quit when I had the chance..

Post Count
    Hmmmm. They extended the sale on gold. I wonder why??????

Lurker
    Post Count
    You can go **** yourself greed!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Thanks for this.
    The Beater Crew isn't The Cheater Crew, according to you, and now this ^ ???

You're either on a troll roll, or...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You're an idiot, the.

Edit: Oh, and I'm pretty sure this thread speaks loud and clear as a resounding "NOOOOOO! >:-{ " from every player in this entire game.
    Last edited by Legen...dary; 09-15-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Post Count
    Bunch of wankers greed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KING Mr932 View Post
    Damn, smh! Should've quit when I had the chance..
    No one cares about the gold sale extension. This war has costed too much already end the war on time. Oh wait I forgot you never listen to the people who feeds your family's..

Post Count
    Very stupid move Gree, you've just annoyed your customer base even further by extending the event.

A complimentary 500 gold would have been sufficent for the issues this weekend.

Why don't you run a poll before doing this kind of thing?

You don't really shock me anymore but this is shocking
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Javid View Post
    You can go **** yourself greed!!!
    Well this just summed it all up.

And trust me GREE, when BigMoney and The Billionaire come on to tell you you're being stupid...you're being really, really stupid. Not to mention the nine pages of complaints.

Post Count
    We had to do the poll ourselves and I totally agree; why not run a poll once in a while?

You guys have something for free that other companies pay for.....a customer base that is interested in talking to you....It would be so easy to check interest by doing a poll sometime and feedback would be swift...

Post Count
    So gree is punishing us for their mistake?
    I think that makes sense in the greetarded world.

Their apology forces us to battle more in order to keep our spots and not drop out of certain top spots.
    It forces us to use more gold if we are trying to get higher.

I would prefer a golden apology, give me back the gold already wasted on your BS idea of making this up to us.

Post Count
    the wars are already a little on the long side....extending further into a weekday is a negative, not a make up

Lurker
    Post Count
    this is what gree thinks, "hey, it's bad enough we screwed them up, why don't we make it worse." And change your name to greedy already.

Banned
    Post Count
    Of all the stupid, clueless, insipid, and insulting decisions Gree has made, I am 99% sure this is at the very top of the list.

Why not just extend it the whole month? Make these battles a monthly thing? You start on the first and end on the last day of the month, then you start a new one?

When we get close to 9 PM tomorrow, are you going to point out that you haven't fixed the droid scroll issue, and to make up for it you're going to add another 48 hours to the battle?

Do you somehow live in an insane asylum, where adding an extra six hours somehow only benefits those who had matchup problems and not the syndicates who didn't have any issues?

Is Gree actually some sort of secret dark comedy reality show, with the joke being how much grief you can put your customers through while the audience laughs?

I don't think this impacts SAS, FC, or RG. It's definitely going to impact many top 10, top 25 and top whatever teams who go into battle expecting 60 people putting up XXX IP each to achieve an appropriate finish. I think legal action by any syndicate who finds themselves in a top 10/top 25/top 100/whatever position at noon PST tomorrow but outside the bracket at 6 PM PST would be entirely warranted and reasonable. Of course, I am not a lawyer. So what do I know.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Of all the stupid, clueless, insipid, and insulting decisions Gree has made, I am 99% sure this is at the very top of the list.

Why not just extend it the whole month? Make these battles a monthly thing? You start on the first and end on the last day of the month, then you start a new one?

When we get close to 9 PM tomorrow, are you going to point out that you haven't fixed the droid scroll issue, and to make up for it you're going to add another 48 hours to the battle?

Do you somehow live in an insane asylum, where adding an extra six hours somehow only benefits those who had matchup problems and not the syndicates who didn't have any issues?

Is Gree actually some sort of secret dark comedy reality show, with the joke being how much grief you can put your customers through while the audience laughs?

I don't think this impacts SAS, FC, or RG. It's definitely going to impact many top 10, top 25 and top whatever teams who go into battle expecting 60 people putting up XXX IP each to achieve an appropriate finish. I think legal action by any syndicate who finds themselves in a top 10/top 25/top 100/whatever position at noon PST tomorrow but outside the bracket at 6 PM PST would be entirely warranted and reasonable. Of course, I am not a lawyer. So what do I know.
    Well said!!!