Syndicate War Extended - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Extended

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    You don't need a lawyer. Call Apple and ask for a refund. Gree changed the timing which unfairly impacts the money you spent. If Gree will not refund you then Apple likely will. If enough people do this than Gree might actually take note and try to fix the game they have destroyed.
    The other thing you can do is do a review (if you haven't) or change your review (if you already have) in itunes and Play store... Not sure if you can change a review in iTunes, but you can in Google Play... Let people that are deciding on whether they want to download this game know what Gree does to the players that play it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo. View Post
    This is your worst decision made yet, I hope you haven't also put the prizes up in reverse order again as well,
    What?! That was their best f-up ever! I nearly choked to death when I saw the stats on that explosive from the first goal!

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Banned
    Post Count
    You all know what you need to do... It was done one before.

Gold is Gree's lifeblood.... Are you ready to join in this time fight club?

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not going to add anything that hasn't been said already but just add my name to the list of unhappy customers, I don't think I can honestly spend another dollar with a dishonest company, I play 3 Gree games and spend a lot of money, until now, now I'm Gree free. I hope everyone asks for a refund who can, I know I'll be writing to apple in a minute to begin the process.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Funny how Gree intentionally ignore this thread (after creating it) and ignore players voices.
    No one wants your non-sense battle extension. Don't you realize that or you're too busy counting the gold being bought right now?
    Is your company base in North Korea? Acting like in a totalitarian state is certainly not a solution, either for you or for us.

I will make it easier for you: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-war-extension!!
    It couldn't be clearer that people don't accept your totalitarianism. Respect us and we will respect you. You guys are feeding your wives & children thanks to us, start having consideration for the ones feeding you.

Post Count
    The 6hr extension to this event has gone down like a lead balloon. Be interesting to see whether this decision will hurt their bottom line in the long run because I see a lot of unhappy players. (slow clap)

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Why 6 hours... Extend to 1-2 days...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

+1

+1 to all the responses also please change it back please

Banned
    Post Count
    what we need to do is get every player from as many syndicates to log a support call.

subject ............Syndicate name ..NO to Syndicate War Extended.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We All know nothing will change it will stay at a extra 6 hrs.
    Why even bother to voice your disgust.
    The only way it will GREE will stop doing what they like when they like & you swallow the bitter pill is if syndicate leaders pull together & don't fight the extra 6 the chances of that are a million to one as there will always be some ready to take advantage if that happened.

Basicly take it up the rear as non ones gonna change nothing with words alone.
    Last edited by dads; 09-15-2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Typo; Faction charged to syndicate.
    Bite the bullet.

Post Count
    Keep up the tremendous work Gree. Allowing me to play for an extra 6 hours ranks right up there with my other hobbies of wiping my azz with a cheese grater, eating pepper with my eyes and snorting caustic soda.

Can we also have a few more of those Syn v Syn things whilst ur at it - maybe 3 of em all at the same time. I love those a lot.
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dads View Post
    We All know nothing will change it will stay at a extra 6 hrs.
    Why even bother to voice your disgust.
    The only way it will GREE will stop doing what they like when they like & you swallow the bitter pill is if faction leaders pull together & don't fight the extra 6 the chances of that are a million to one as there will always be some ready to take advantage if that happened.

Basicly take it up the rear as non ones gonna change nothing with words alone.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure some people will keep playing. But GREE still loses gold. Question is, are the people who boycott willing to lose their ranks over teaching GREE to stop f-ing us over? It'd be a glorious day if FC, SAS, and RG could put aside their differences and organize a total boycott between the three...they'd still keep their respective ranks, just keep GREE from stealing more money.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am still totally stunned at first the decision to extend the battle by 6 hours.
    Second the fact we are their customers and it is obvious the majority don't want this and no response so far.

Listen to your consumer Gree.... We are not happy with this poor excuse of a 'fix'
    Work with us, not driving us away.

This would have to be the worst customer service I have ever seen... Period.
    Gree you still have the time to correct this and gain a little respect back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wonder how many more stuff ups you guys actually think you will get away with before more of the big boys and medium loyal players like my self just walk away and find better things to do in their life that they are respected, valued and appreciated.

no good logic or reasoning what so ever on this extension apart from the OBVIOUS revenue raising. instead of rewarding us and apologizing to us for YOUR server STUFFING UP OUR weekend plans. you try to get more out of us ! how dare you be sooo arrogant and disrespectful

I personally usually spend some gold towards the end of every war. and guess what, will not spend a single dime on this one. and I hope everyone that has spent money contacts apple store and lets them know that the terms changed on them and they want a full refund, same as android users contact google play store and ask for full refund. they are not allowed to change terms and end dates etc just giving us a notice and they are not meant to have failures like this when they charge.. Keep your cake Gree and eat it you self's