Syndicate War Extended - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate War Extended

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    That is something we have done and will do again, but it's not always a good way to judge overall sentiment across the playerbase. I think we can agree on the total response from this one (i.e. do not extend Syndicate events), but we've had several cases in the past where forum response is overwhelmingly one thing and then when we make the change, we are flooded with the opposite view in tickets. It's also not so good on things that require a quick call due to technical necessity.
    CJ,

Just as polls are not a good way to judge overall sentiment, please understand that tickets are also not a good way to judge overall sentiment. I understand having to make a quick call. Since the call was made to extend and it seems it can't be changed, perhaps you guys can also do what was suggested by Nazgul in post #33 of this thread. Relax the prizes...top 25 becomes top 30, top 50 becomes top 60 or 70, and so on.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Terrible, terrible idea gree. I'd love to see the emails you received requesting this event to be extended, LOL

It's a GREEtatorship folks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Relaxing prize tiers is also a bad idea. You should never just change up things on the fly. It's not fair to those who played it under a certain structure. Everyone including Gree just needs to eat this one. Stop the event at the normal time. Apologize. Move on and prevent it from happening again.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    The ineptitude and inability to directly ask for feedback from the forum community always astounds me. Then shaking your fist after the most rabid fan base overwhelmingly rejects your terrible ideas...just plain sad.

At least CCM had the balls to man up and shut down the ideas we outright rejected (anyone remember the in-game video poll?).
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    its simple guys, go to google play store and apple app store and request your money back.
    1) the service you payed for was distorted and the product was not as promised or functional
    2) the terms and conditions of the competition you payed to play in has changed without your consent after you spent your money.

I already asked for mine back and started the process gree next time learn to apologize and offer compensation instead of finding way to make more money due to YOUR OWN servers stuffing up OUR WEEKEND TIME and Money.

since they can acknowledge their stuff up but not do anything about it in fear of back clash. lets show them real life / money consequences and see if they stay listed on play store after a few stuff ups like this and upsetting their valued customers.
    That all sound sensible and logical.....hope it works in practice

Post Count
    My guess is that all the herpaderps who asked for an extension were asking for THEIR TEAM to get an extension because it was so unfair that they got paired against a t10 syndicate. I'm guessing they're all small fries too.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

Post Count
    The only solution to a glitched war is, of course, to make it longer. (Abundant sarcasm)

Let's face it guys.. the only way to get through to Gree is the ONE way no one will actually do. STOP SPENDING FOR A MONTH. Treat this as it is, a free to play game, and Gree will have to listen. As long as they make their profits, they're happy. They don't care about the games.. they care about their business. Affect the business and we can catch their attention.

Post Count
    yepp... i will stop the gold buying for a few weeks and wrote apple to refund my gold for this war

Post Count
    If the NFL worked like Gree a missed penalty in the opening drive would cause a full extra quarter to be tacked on at the end of the game. I suppose SF getting whipped by Seattle last night may have made them ornery, irrational, and wanting to take their frustrations out on everyone.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    If the NFL worked like Gree a missed penalty in the opening drive would cause a full extra quarter to be tacked on at the end of the game. I suppose SF getting whipped by Seattle last night may have made them ornery, irrational, and wanting to take their frustrations out on everyone.
    GREE wants its players on the field when the proverbial lightning strikes.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    its simple guys, go to google play store and apple app store and request your money back.
    1) the service you payed for was distorted and the product was not as promised or functional
    2) the terms and conditions of the competition you payed to play in has changed without your consent after you spent your money.

I already asked for mine back and started the process gree next time learn to apologize and offer compensation instead of finding way to make more money due to YOUR OWN servers stuffing up OUR WEEKEND TIME and Money.

since they can acknowledge their stuff up but not do anything about it in fear of back clash. lets show them real life / money consequences and see if they stay listed on play store after a few stuff ups like this and upsetting their valued customers.
    I've already started with Apple. I've contact the world famous GREE customer support. I'm sure they will respond ASAP as they are known for their quick response time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    My guess is that all the herpaderps who asked for an extension were asking for THEIR TEAM to get an extension because it was so unfair that they got paired against a t10 syndicate. I'm guessing they're all small fries too.
    My top 750 team was matched up with top 100 syndicates. I can assure you, I DID NOT ask for an extension.

Pony please???

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    What about the people who get these 6 extra hours in the middle of the night as opposed to those who get them in the evening, how's that fair?
    Exactly. All events starts at 11:30 midnight for me and an additional 6 hrs for me is useless. CHANGE THE TIMINGS TO NORMAL GREE
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    These 2-time prize award systems are open to massive exploitation.

I like that people are coming up with constructive criticism, but short-sighted approaches are exactly what causes half of Gree-related issues in the first place.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885