HAcker in Celestial Soldiers / Celetial hackers - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HAcker in Celestial Soldiers / Celetial hackers

Post Count

...and yet again the power of Rodney is needed in our darkest hour...

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    yup get along lol nice link

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    And again, those guys were one of the few a few months back to already have the dreaded 60/60 guild. What sraghav is saying sure seems to point out how that was possible.

Where's cow on this? He's usually not one to shy away from a conversation...especially when I've seen him thrown around by them since the boot about being a guy who doesn't do his share and tells other folks what to spend their gold on...
    Hi! No comment CS are a honorable faction i don't know what your on about ...

Post Count
    1/60 people in this game are hackers, at one point we have most likely been in a faction with a hacker and not even known, so many can be easily fooled...

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1985 View Post
    Provision seems to me like ur hiding something by attacking this guy like that. The only reason a player would change his name so much, as this guy stated, is to hide the fact he is a hacker. I'm willing to bet you could be a hacker if u got so *****y like that. If you have nothing to hide u wouldn't have gotten *****y. Man up man
    Already been vetted homie. Posted screen shots to prove it. Feel free to come and check me out.

I attack people like this because its the same sh!t everyday. Finger pointing. You are playing a video game. To some people video games are meant to be modded, hacked, glitched, toyed with. To others its the opposite.

At the end of the day it is not our job to make a thread name calling and finger pointing. Its our job to report them and let the makers handle the player.

I dont see enough threads being started pointing fingers at gree for allowing players that have been reported to keep playing. Its just so easy to make a thread saying that this guy has to much money or this guy has to big of stats. There are times where I am 6 X over vault and I dont have any money buildings. You should read the comments I get. At the end of the day I am as clean ass a baby's a$$ after a bath.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    Already been vetted homie. Posted screen shots to prove it. Feel free to come and check me out.

I attack people like this because its the same sh!t everyday. Finger pointing. You are playing a video game. To some people video games are meant to be modded, hacked, glitched, toyed with. To others its the opposite.

At the end of the day it is not our job to make a thread name calling and finger pointing. Its our job to report them and let the makers handle the player.

I dont see enough threads being started pointing fingers at gree for allowing players that have been reported to keep playing. Its just so easy to make a thread saying that this guy has to much money or this guy has to big of stats. There are times where I am 6 X over vault and I dont have any money buildings. You should read the comments I get. At the end of the day I am as clean ass a baby's a$$ after a bath.
    Fair enough man. I just thought u took this guys post the wrong way. He was saying he suspected a hacker in that faction, not that the whole faction was guilty. I'm pissed as crap at hackers too, I've spent way too much $$$ on this game to put up with hackers.

Good luck in France

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But the Q is whether the OP was talking about ProCision. That wasn't my impression, so whether he was vetted doesn't matter if we are talking about another faction mate.

And this is important, bc you will notice that ptong actually never answers the question but side steps it very nicely.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post

There are times where I am 6 X over vault and I dont have any money buildings. You should read the comments I get. At the end of the day I am as clean ass a baby's a$$ after a bath.
    How the f*ck is that possible????????

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55 View Post
    How the f*ck is that possible????????
    Because I am not spending money to upgrade pointless money building's. Only thing I need to upgrade now is the rest of my unit buildings and then work on my defense buildings.

Other then faction bonuses what do you need that high IPH for?

you might ask your self why I would go over vault, I think its funny. All these broke a$$ players trying to get this high IPH when I only have a 2k IPH and 400m on hand. I will dump it into the faction when somebody bigger then me starts to farm me. Then I will just start the process over.
    Last edited by ProCision; 09-17-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No, i wasn't talking about ProCision. I was talking about blitzkrieg, aka top gun, aka blue and now garnet. Gave himself another 100k in the process. He's still active and still trying to cover his tracks. This whole stuff wohldn't be necessary if gree would actually do something. This is not a discussion of being over vault a couple of times, but about a amount of money that would require something like 2500 days to acquire with his iph. And there are of course the absurd units. This is one of those instances where the question if the guy is a cheater is a no brainer.

Hmm. That may be the reason gree does nothing.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well perhaps the person is quite rich and decided to use real money to buy game money. But I'm sure ptong can clarify for us.