Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Reinstate epic armor fusing.

It needs to be done. It is the only way to allow f2p players a fun game. I personally am not f2p but I feel that if gree wanted to make epics unfusable it should have been done from the start. Now the spending elite will just further themselves from the majority of the player-base. With that being said I do believe that the rates should be nerfed. They made a huge mistake with how easy it was to get a epic with the right combo.

Epics were too easy to fuse, due to the low variety in epic armors. I am in fact content with this. If you want to get Epic armors, open the chests, if not, then don't. The mono legendary armors are decent enough.

Won't happen.

It will flood the game with epics and, more importantly, it will reduce their overall revenue.

I know why they removed; so that people wouldn't cry about not being able to get Beast Keys since they fused it already. If Beast Keys/Chests are a legitimate, non-cash, method of getting Epics on par with the difficulty of fusing epics then I won't complain.

But perhaps Gree is considering turning fusion back on after the quest involving the armors is complete?

If they are on par with the rest of the chests (i.e. a really bad gambling game to harvest money from those with either too much money, or too little self-control), then I'll be annoyed.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

It's going to reduce their revenue in the long run. They have made endgame content exclusive. It alienates so man people. They should reintroduce them with a newly designed fusion rate. It could be done. I do agree they were far to easy to obtain.

Someone in my guild fused tectonic 2 days ago. I guess there's still a chance maybe just lower.

So... since last week:

1 - cant fuse epics -> ok, i will buy gems and open chests as usual or spend on gw
    2 - Get **** from chests (expected, whatever)
    3 - There is still the brand new gw, woot! -> cheaters are making me spend gems just to defeat their guardians and this keeps happening to everyone. Really gree??
    4 - Why am I still playing this game? Its not like I dont buy gems... its just too much stuff at once, you are being super greedy imo for me to be ok about it. Will try to win next gw, if issues like this are still hitting the game theb you lost a reliable customer.

Hope you got good stuff coming up
    Last edited by Rafa; 09-15-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim9870 View Post
    Someone in my guild fused tectonic 2 days ago. I guess there's still a chance maybe just lower.
    Got proof of this?
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    So... since last week:

1 - cant fuse epics -> ok, i will buy gems and open chests as usual or spend on gw
    2 - Get **** from chests (expected, whatever)
    3 - There is still the brand new gw, woot! -> cheaters are making me spend gems just to defeat their guardians and this keeps happening to everyone. Really gree??
    4 - Why am I still playing this game? Its not like I dont buy gems... its just too much stuff at once, you are being super greedy imo for me to be ok about it. Will try to win next gw, if issues like this are still hitting the game theb you lost a reliable customer.

Hope you got good stuff coming up
    Hi guys, I'm new to the Forum.

Couldn't agree more with Rafa.

Yes, I also think that getting Epic was wayyy to easy - there should be no guaranteed combo. However, the problem I have with the current system is:

1) you get many unwanted armours from chance chests (I have 2 of the same Epics). Fusion was a nice way to use them. I think they should change to make fusion difficult e.g. you need at least one EPIC armour (obtained from chest only) in the mix to fuse a different Epic armour. I think that is fair.

2) Too much reliant on lottery system. Personally, I would like to see:

- An additional option to buy non-plus versions of ALL armours that is NOT part of GW rewards (this still gives people incentive to win GW to get the best armours). This can be the 999 gems for legendary and 1999+ gems for epic (or whatever), at least you know what you will get. I think overall, more people would end up spending as they do get what they want rather than relying on dumb luck.

- Keep the + version as non-guarantee only so people who want the best will need to spend more on average to get the best

- Keep the normal chance chest so people who don't want to spend as much still have the chance.

This way, I think they will end up with happier customers (not that they care). I mean, a guy who is prepared to spend £1000 on the game for whatever reason should have more control and walk away with something good. Yes, some people get lucky that's fine, but I think making your high paying customer happy seems like a better strategy than just pure lottery. Also, winning GW shouldn't be the only objective, some of us might just want to collect the armour they like.

Just my opinion. Thanks for reading guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim9870 View Post
    Was he the same person who bought all of your element bonuses ?

I do not agree with epic fusing, but Id like to see + versions fusing. 2 maxed regulars = plus version.

Epic should be left on chests, however, Gree can you please let us get it? Making it so the chance is 0,1% wont help, 2X Chances or even 4X chances special chests are just meaningless. The banners are so nicely made, the armors so well exihibited but the chances so RETARDED that personally i consider scam. Yes someone will get one eventually otherwise it would be simply a lie, wich we wouldnt take it easily.. But gree makes people believe they will actually get anything... Something is verr wrong with the way you guys want to make money wheter its gw or chests... But not running off the topic much, epic should be something more exclusive, yet its almost, but not impossible for a f2p to get it, they canwith the time being save 30 gems and give it a shot, but just dont have any expectation on this... For the above said reasons youll just get a headache instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    I do not agree with epic fusing, but Id like to see + versions fusing. 2 maxed regulars = plus version.

Epic should be left on chests, however, Gree can you please let us get it? Making it so the chance is 0,1% wont help, 2X Chances or even 4X chances special chests are just meaningless. The banners are so nicely made, the armors so well exihibited but the chances so RETARDED that personally i consider scam. Yes someone will get one eventually otherwise it would be simply a lie, wich we wouldnt take it easily.. But gree makes people believe they will actually get anything... Something is verr wrong with the way you guys want to make money wheter its gw or chests... But not running off the topic much, epic should be something more exclusive, yet its almost, but not impossible for a f2p to get it, they canwith the time being save 30 gems and give it a shot, but just dont have any expectation on this... For the above said reasons youll just get a headache instead.
    This is the way it is in most every game.
    Some form of level system for cards/armors/etc: common, uncommon, rare, high rare, super rare, super super rare, legendary.

If everyone has EASY access to the top end armors, they are no longer EPIC and legendary etc. They become common.

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? Just because you play the game, does not mean you should be entitled to EVERYTHING in the game. Ever play Dragon Vale I think it was? Breeding dragons and feeding them to make them bigger. I think there's a Dragon City etc that is similar. You needed like 500 crystals to be able to get the rainbow dragon or something like that. So, unless you had 50 friends sending you 1 crystal each, every day, you were likely never going to get it without buying the crystals yourself. The top end armors/gear/cards whatever, is reserved for those that are either lucky in those "Poor me. It is SOOOO deceptive its a scam" chests or those that are indeed the top end of the end game, and spending money.

If you don't like it, go play a game where they give you everything and you just have to unlock it.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-15-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Some form of level system for cards/armors/etc: common, uncommon, rare, high rare, super rare, super super rare, legendary.

If everyone has EASY access to the top end armors, they are no longer EPIC and legendary etc. They become common.

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? Just because you play the game, does not mean you should be entitled to EVERYTHING in the game. Ever play Dragon Vale I think it was? Breeding dragons and feeding them to make them bigger. I think there's a Dragon City etc that is similar. You needed like 500 crystals to be able to get the rainbow dragon or something like that. So, unless you had 50 friends sending you 1 crystal each, every day, you were likely never going to get it without buying the crystals yourself. The top end armors/gear/cards whatever, is reserved for those that are either lucky in those "Poor me. It is SOOOO deceptive its a scam" chests or those that are indeed the top end of the end game, and spending money.

If you don't like it, go play a game where they give you everything and you just have to unlock it.
    I don't disagree with you. I used to play dragonvale. The only difference is in Dragon Vale, you have three options:

1) Buy the dragon with large amount of gem (most expensive - can be like $100+ - but guaranteed )
    2) Buy gems to skip breeding time and try again (usually costs less than 1) in real money) - this is like chance chest though in my experience, much better success rate.
    3) Don't spend gem and hope for the best (most likely will NOT get all dragons).

I wouldn't mind having option (1) equivalent in KnD personally. Doesn't have to be available for every epic, just need cover all the elements. They can keep the very best armours for guild war and chests.

I suppose you work for Gree, no problem, im not saying that they should simply hand stuff to everybody, the fact is that once upon a time games were something in wich you had to "fight for".and in this one, they even brought "pay for" concept to a whole new level of "pay for a chance", im not talking talking chests as an isolated case here.

In most games and the said above you could simply pay for what you want, yes f2p they need money to keep going, it cant be simply handed out free, but honestly there should be some common sense and respect to the playerbase, wheter they pay or not. in mostly i do not speak for me, i tried the "special" chest once, and already figured out it isnt worth it, i just moved on, period. but its not me here posting on every special chest they bring up that they spend up to thousands to get but a bunch of garbage. Their fault, dont spend at all then and chest would be gone, mostly its all the playerbase fault, they simply comply. But chests for starting out, everything else follow the same rule, its not a battle of some knights looking pixels, its a credit card x credit card battle, you cant be in top ranks in arena without expending loads of money, your guild gets nowhere in gw without loads of money, in most cases you have to expend more than the reward worths... Thats what i dont appreciate and all in all, its my opinion, and its based on facts.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

That's exactly the point you are GUARANTEED that dragon after you spend the crystals. There is no promise you will recieve anything when opening the chest. Epic fusing could easily be reinstated with minimal consequences so long as they come up with a new formula for fusing them. Maybe a chance rate to fuse them which is lower than all other armors.