The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about". grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility. All these claims without ANY reasonable evidence against this top 25 team cheating are illogical.
    The IP bonus from level differential maxes out at 20%. You cannot get 1600 IP per hit. The maximum average is 430.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about". grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility. All these claims without ANY reasonable evidence against this top 25 team cheating are illogical.
    I think the point is it is IMPOSSIBLE to score 1600 IP per hit. So stating that, is proof enough of cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    I think the point is it is IMPOSSIBLE to score 1600 IP per hit. So stating that, is proof enough of cheating.
    Did you ever wonder why he decided to go along with a 2-man team with 0 hideouts?

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Did you ever wonder why he decided to go along with a 2-man team with 0 hideouts?
    Yes.
    Probably they were hoping the consecutive prizes would be live this war. They have these types of teams in MW.

Edit: And if CC did have the consecutive prizes, they would have netted better post-war stats with what they are doing. (gain is all the consecutive prizes. opportunity cost is top 1, 2, 3, and 10 prizes. Especially since this would have been the first war that GREE would have put out the consecutive prizes, we can assume they would even be more crazy than the ones they put out in MW currently)
    Last edited by TMI; 09-15-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Buy more gold

Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Yes.
    Probably they were hoping the consecutive prizes would be live this war. They have these types of teams in MW.
    "Let's start a 2-man team and get top 25 so people can report us for cheating" - sounds reasonable!

Edit:not sure why this part got cut out- Actually if you had actually read his defense on why he chose to use a 2-man team with 0 hideouts, you would understand why he is scoring so well. Could either be a typo about the 1600 IP or it is possible to score that high with this setups. I never try to soil someone's reputation just because I think something is impossible, I don't think you all should either.
    Last edited by The_; 09-15-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    "Let's start a 2-man team and get top 25 so people can report us for cheating" - sounds reasonable!
    I didn't say they started a 2 man team to get ppl to report them.

I said that they started a 2 man team to get the consecutive prizes.

I'm not quite sure that you understood my post you quoted??
    Buy more gold

Post Count
    You're an idiot, the.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Yes.

Yeah okay, you're just trolling. They wouldn't need to push Top 25 if there were wins and win streak goals. They would have netted much better stats if there were wins/win streak goals, and they could have easily flown under the radar specifically by not pushing for Top 25. Not that someone dumb enough to post that they can get 1600 IP/hit knows very much about flying under the radar...

Post Count
    A Top 250 team with full bonuses... Sounds like cheating

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Yeah okay, you're just trolling. They wouldn't need to push Top 25 if there were wins and win streak goals. They would have netted much better stats if there were wins/win streak goals, and they could have easily flown under the radar specifically by not pushing for Top 25. Not that someone dumb enough to post that they can get 1600 IP/hit knows very much about flying under the radar...
    Good point BM. you're right, i didnt think of that. enough ip just to win. my bad.
    Buy more gold

Post Count
    Yeah THAT'S why you'll get banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yeah THAT'S why you'll get banned.
    From my interactions with the GoTTis, I've learned that getting permanently banned from the game for cheating is no big deal, but getting temporarily banned from the forums is a serious, and shameful, offense.

Post Count
    xFalox
    You have posted many pics, so you're good at that.

Do you mind posting a pic where it shows your ip bonus?

thanks
    Buy more gold

Post Count
    Y'all get on my case about pointing out hackers - this guy points himself out and your biggest worry is The_?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Some serious cheating here.. xFalox, I liked your activity on the cc wiki, but I never expected that you were a cheater. You're just another GoTTi, only under a different name. Stop playing and GTFO, from here and from the cc wiki.