The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Are people forgetting the fact that he also has a tesla cannon. There should be only one in the game. I think TAM won the tesla cannon.

There ya go.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    Are people forgetting the fact that he also has a tesla cannon. There should be only one in the game. I think TAM won the tesla cannon.

There ya go.
    Actually I think Scarlett/Fallen Angel got that one.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalox View Post
    You wanna know the stats ?

First of, there is a reason why i only use 2 member and 0 hideouts, it's the behind the scene algo to calculate everything, you get way more points and easier fights with this setup, as a Top #25 i only fight top 4000-1000 syndicates, Falo beats the DL and scores only points on him, Hykes can choose the one with the best points, i usually get 400-1600 points per hit with this setup.

100.000 / ~1000 = ~100 hits... and i scored only 80.000 in 60min against you guys, not 100.000 in 3.

And if you ask if i'm the guy from the wiki then yes, i post this stuff on the wiki.
    how do you get 400-1600 pts per hit???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Actually I think Scarlett/Fallen Angel got that one.
    thanks. def not falo

Post Count
    Still waiting on that ip bonus screenshot.

also, would you mind posting your ID so we can check your inventory?

thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Am I the only one thinking this likely isn't isolated to just this syndicate?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonpa View Post
    Am I the only one thinking this likely isn't isolated to just this syndicate?
    Nope, but good luck getting GREE to deal with cheaters like that, even if you have indisputable proof of cheating and reported such cheaters multiple times. GREE doesn't care. Probably from their point of view, cheaters clogging up the top 25 drives up spending from legitimate players with the increased competition.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Nope, but good luck getting GREE to deal with cheaters like that, even if you have indisputable proof of cheating and reported such cheaters multiple times. GREE doesn't care. Probably from their point of view, cheaters clogging up the top 25 drives up spending from legitimate players with the increased competition.
    My thoughts exactly on increased spending. Personally I'm wondering if a refund is in order? People spend big on these wars to meet team expectations.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, quite funny watching you idiots defending this guy...I got two words for you. TESLA CANNON. That bloody simple. He clearly hacked that, so chances are he added a nice little +400% IP bonus for his two-man team, so he could win the winning steak battle goal that he knew was planned. Nice catch whoever spotted these guys, but don't get upset when nothing happens, GREE doesn't give a rat's a$$. And just a side note...I remember hearing about a top 25 team in the last PvP that only had two players, it wasn't this guy, was it? I don't remember the name so it might not be these guys, just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone remembers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Wow, quite funny watching you idiots defending this guy...I got two words for you. TESLA CANNON. That bloody simple. He clearly hacked that, so chances are he added a nice little +400% IP bonus for his two-man team, so he could win the winning steak battle goal that he knew was planned. Nice catch whoever spotted these guys, but don't get upset when nothing happens, GREE doesn't give a rat's a$$. And just a side note...I remember hearing about a top 25 team in the last PvP that only had two players, it wasn't this guy, was it? I don't remember the name so it might not be these guys, just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone remembers.
    can't believe the beater crew guy with his 2 accounts is still top 25.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Question for everyone, and this may be per negligence on a matter from my side, but with the Gold Bonus Program, if you sped $10,000, can't you pick a previous item to own? Or something along those lines?

We have a special program for people who want to purchase larger gold quantities with a steep bonus. Apple won't let us sell larger packages, but we are willing to increase bonuses for players if they're willing to commit to the following amounts:

$500 in a month = 100% bonus
    $1,000 in a month = 200% bonus
    $2,000 in a month = 300% bonus
    $5,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one crate item of your choice
    $10,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one event item that you missed out on. You must have received the previous item in the tier for that to happen. (i.e. if you want the 10th item you'd need to have acquired the 9th already.)

Only one bonus can be obtained per month, and it can only be obtained once per month. You have to buy $100 packages to get to your bonus amount, as we calculate the bonus gold based on the assumption that you're already receiving the 50% bonus from buying $100 packages. So if you purchase $750 in a month, you will only get the 100% bonus applied to $500 of that. If you purchase $4,000 in a month you will get the 300% bonus applied to $2,000 of that. To clarify, the exact amounts of gold you receive for reaching each tier are outlined below:

$500 = 2500g.
    $1000 = 15000g.
    $2000 = 50,000g.
    $5000 = 125,000g.
    $10000 = 250,000g.

These restrictions are in place for record-keeping purposes and we may loosen them at a later date. Let me know if you're interested or have any other questions.

Regards,

I'm NOT AT ALL defending this guy or his methods. I'm just bringing to light that as far as I know, it IS possible to have one of the Grand Prize items from these leaderboard events.

On another note, wasn't this team 11th last war? How come this team wasn't noticed or pointed out at that time?

11 The Beater Crew 9593771
    Last edited by Swedevil; 09-16-2013 at 02:15 AM.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Question for everyone, and this may be per negligence on a matter from my side, but with the Gold Bonus Program, if you sped $10,000, can't you pick a previous item to own? Or something along those lines?
    Under the old system (discontinued in April) you could, but you were not allowed to pick #1 leaderboard items (such as the Tesla Cannon).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Under the old system (discontinued in April) you could, but you were not allowed to pick #1 leaderboard items (such as the Tesla Cannon).
    Thank you for clarifying that. I didn't know that was one of the aspects that changed as I've never been anything but the bottom tier bonus...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's almost like GREE is sitting back to see how successful their product is. A Cheating syndicate is in top 25 in a 2 man crew with hacked items. One of the cheaters (who possibly owns both accounts) outright comes onto the forums and states he/she is getting impossible IP numbers and is violating ToS. All the meanwhile the legitimate players who spend real money (some to an extravagent amount) are aware of this happening but are still not slowing down in spending. Funny how this works

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I strongly advise anyone in contact with Scarlet to get her to send a ticket. The IP cheating might not raise an eyebrow with Gree, but a customer who paid for a unique weapon having the value of that reduced via the cheating of others most certainly will.

*not a hypothetical argument*
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885