Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Petition to ban Forsaken for cheating and abusing their cheats

As most android players know, their is a guild called Forsaken that abused a glitch. They maxed out all of their stat bonuses and guardians. Now, because of this glitch, they are number 2 on the android leaderboard. Gree has knocked back their elemental bonuses so that they only have of each. They have not, however knocked back their guardians and kicked them from the guild wars. Cheating is against their terms of services and should not be allowed because somebody buys gems. The guild Forsaken MUST be kicked out of guild wars and their stats reset to level 1. Everybody, please post whether you think Gree should allow them to keep their spot, or whether they should be reset. Thank you.

I think they should be reset because cheating should not be tolerated.

As not each person took a part in this, the guild needs to be punished because someone in command abused the glitch. Then the guild took advantage of said glitch and kept using Lv10 guardians. Try to defend all you want that you would be in #2 or whatever, the point is you cheated. Being in #2 is moot.

EVERY guild that cheated needs to be punished. You don't just let guilds cheat and just reroll them. Remove all of them from the war. Refund them their gems.

It isn't just the War that they are abusing their advantage in. Check the FSK members in the Arena and Epic Boss leaderboards. These guys haven't even gotten medals before and now they are in Silver and above.

If you're going to let people cheat, then you better believe more people will cheat.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-15-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I had heard about this glitch but didn't think anything about it because of ToS. If I would have known guilds wouldn't have gotten punished I would have used it. My little guildies would have loved to have Sky Guardian+ or even Guardian's Battlegear + for thier next arena or guild war.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS DISBAND THE GUILDS

Or let the cheaters win. Excellent long term strategy
    Worlds Worst Silver Medalist
    Doubles Level 1##
    Guild: Majestic

WBB GDD GNM add me

Letting Forsaken off this easy is just setting an example that you can cheat and get little to no punishment.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Exactly they should be banned from this guild war, I know if they aren't , I for one will never buy another gem.
    Why should I spend money to be beaten by a hacker and cheater.

+1
    aGREEd! Please do something about this Wise One!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

You all should he blaming gree if they would of cared about there players they would of read all the support tickets and had the glitch fixed before the war. I reported it myself a few hours before the war started.

So what is this glitch exactly? and obviously if they're cheating then ban them, no discussion needed.

All of majestic alliance would be banned also. The glitch Was pretty easy to trigger

forsaken will not get banned or kicked out of the war cause they are doing notting wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim9870 View Post
    All of majestic alliance would be banned also. The glitch Was pretty easy to trigger
    Wouldnt that also mean all of Extreme would be banned? Majestic Alliance did not abuse the glitch, they reported it and
    did not max their bonuses. You say that you sent in a ticket about it, yet ive been told that you abused the glitch just as bad as Forsaken.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Our elements were all rolled back to 2% also. Most likely gree ran something auto to roll anyone back who triggered it. So I guess that same auto thing would punish all the guilds again the same if the decide to do that. Sucks for every guild that sold 1 guardian before and early on during the war.
    Last edited by Tim9870; 09-15-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Signed

-Sheep
    MaJestic TwisT