Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

If you consider having max bonuses to make things REALLY easy for them and MUCH HARDER for other people "a little" issue then you should really analyze these things better. Imagine someone getting +1 points and the opponent getting -1 for every battle until they 'fixed' the glitch. This is a very simplistic example that even you should understand. This was and IS NOT "little" because this allowed them to get a few HUNDRED thousand points (about 2 or 3 if I remember correctly, maybe even more).
    What does this mean to the overall war? The ones they won at the beginning might not have been that way if they didn't have the bonus. If they DIDN'T win those, they wouldn't have gotten +50% points. The other team(s) would have. Think about this in terms of 4 or 5 war battles. This was REALLY unfair for many of the OTHER teams that lost to them. I don't deny at all that they used gems to get to where they are but you are taking this a bit too lightly.
    Choose your words wisely. This is no 'little' matter. There are quite a few other factors to consider, too.. I just don't want to type out a wall of text.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim9870 View Post
    No the glitch just helped them a little in the war. They have a lot of war points because they bought gems to get there
    Last edited by KTran2013; 09-15-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

I am not a member of Majestic and I agree with them. I believe it's unfair and Gree needs to set an example to prevent such rampant behavior in the future. Kudos to Majestic for reporting the glitch and not abusing it.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Wait, so was Gree to blame for a bunch of powerhungry cheaters wanting to get evrything easily? No, once they realized what was happening, why didn't they stop? Wait, of course, it was Grees fault, they were making them do that.
    I used to beta test games on the pc. So, yes if there are glitches people are going to take advantage of them. I do hold Gree to blame partly, and partly the team doing them. Each shares the blame.

Here is my dilemna. We are ranked between #5 and #7, switches around every battle its so close right now.

If I say ban them, that would pretty much guarantee us top ten.

Majestic is going to win, they are really good .. but we are right below the top teams and banning #2 team means we win top ten, so if I say yes ban them.. it puts me in a bad spot.

It doesn't put you in a bad spot. You're entitled to your own opinion and that opinion means to have your guild at a better spot for better rewards. If it helps out everyone else in the end, then so be it, but there needs to be other repercussions.. More than what has been done. Other guilds have suffered (I can't even imagine how many points other guilds have lost to FSK) and they can't get those points (and possibly lots of bonus points) back.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I used to beta test games on the pc. So, yes if there are glitches people are going to take advantage of them. I do hold Gree to blame partly, and partly the team doing them. Each shares the blame.
    Majestic is going to win, they are really good .. but we are right below the top teams and banning #2 team means we win top ten, so if I say yes ban them.. it puts me in a bad spot.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Thank you! It's good to know you understand our logic and can back us up because this is really a big issue. At this point, it's not even about protecting our own hides (we've got a decent lead and plenty of us have good amounts of gems left). It's about the other guilds who have been affected. Namely Majestic Alliance and Unicorn Stampede because if things were different, they would PROBABLY/MOST LIKELY be 2nd and 3rd. To go even further, it's also about not spending as many gems as we need to. Consider having spent about 1k+ gems to kick FSK's butt every time we've battled them. That's a ton of gems. Anyone can agree with that. It would probably have been HALF that if they weren't such jerks at the beginning.
    Sorry for so much text.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

I hope justice is served... Many guilds lost valuable points and more importantly real money fighting these cheaters.
    MaJestic TwisT

Quote Originally Posted by samuellee11 View Post
    I am not a member of Majestic and I agree with them. I believe it's unfair and Gree needs to set an example to prevent such rampant behavior in the future. Kudos to Majestic for reporting the glitch and not abusing it.
    Majestic Alliance discovered it, not us. It's dumb that they had to be punished even though they did not even abuse it like Forsaken did to get their 41 elemental boosts to help them get wins they probably should have lost and crew of Lv. 10 Guardians to make their opponents waste gems to kill.

I still think Gree needs to do one of the following:

- Remove every single one of their wins bonuses from the first 24 hours of the War
    - Give them 0 points for every battle in the 1st 24 hours.

I say 24 hours because that's about how long they were playing with their 41 Boosts and Lv. 10 Guardians.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-15-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Where do I sign?

I contacted Wise One the morning of guild war and asked him to reverse the glitch. We booted the player responsible for the glitch before GW started. We lost 6 of our first 10 battles because none of our water armor worked. Since glitches were reversed, we have scored almost 2 million points as a guild with 2-4% boosts. We have done this out of the fact that we agreed that the first 800,000 points happened during our element glitch and we are concerned those points may get taken away. We will end up at Gold Medal level with or without day 1 points.

Again, I am truly sorry to any who are angry at us. In fact, if you are a gem spender and want to help us take down Majestic next war, we are the best option right now to do that. Fact is, we are Gem spending lunatics...just like Majestic. Simply not quite as strong as them yet...but we are getting closer. Majestic hasn't even lost a battle. We give a HUGE kudos to them out of respect. Even if we cant catch majestic this war, next one we will try again. Yes, Gree, Youre Welcome for the competition as it entices spending.

We are currently 26 wins, 10 losses. Most losses come from Majestic and DK. We beat Majestic Alliance today in a war where both guilds scored about 200k before bonuses. Was epic. Great fight from them. Cant believe how strong they are as a 2 week old guild. Great job.

If Gree would like to take away all our points earned day 1, we are ok with that, we would still end up at #2 and have been playing our guts and wallets out as dumb as it is spending $$ on games.

If any of you have questions, PM Me.
    Last edited by inkjets; 09-15-2013 at 10:29 PM.

I vote to remove the guild from the event entirely. And any other guild that cheats or cheated at some point. It shouldn't be tolerated to any degree.
    Not playing ever again.

Since when did this become a 'join us' thread? No one here respects you, believes your crap that is was just 1 player when your whole guild was abusing it. Terrible place to advertise.

Ps Majestic alliance is still recruiting... And MA doesn't cheat to win.

Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by inkjets View Post
    I contacted Wise One the morning of guild war and asked him to reverse the glitch. We booted the player responsible for the glitch before GW started. We lost 6 of our first 10 battles because none of our water armor worked. Since glitches were reversed, we have scored almost 2 million points as a guild with 2-4% boosts. We have done this out of the fact that we agreed that the first 800,000 points happened during our element glitch and we are concerned those points may get taken away. We will end up at Gold Medal level with or without day 1 points.

Again, I am truly sorry to any who are angry at us. In fact, if you are a gem spender and want to help us take down Majestic next war, we are the best option right now to do that. Fact is, we are Gem spending lunatics...just like Majestic. Simply not quite as strong as them yet...but we are getting closer. Majestic hasn't even lost a battle. We give a HUGE kudos to them out of respect. Even if we cant catch majestic this war, next one we will try again. Yes, Gree, Youre Welcome for the competition as it entices spending.

We are currently 26 wins, 10 losses. Most losses come from Majestic and DK. We beat Majestic Alliance today in a war where both guilds scored about 200k before bonuses. Was epic. Great fight from them. Cant believe how strong they are as a 2 week old guild. Great job.

If Gree would like to take away all our points earned day 1, we are ok with that, we would still end up at #2 and have been playing our guts and wallets out as dumb as it is spending $$ on games.

If any of you have questions, or simply want to yell at me my Line ID is: inkjets
    MaJestic TwisT

Again, I am truly sorry to any who are angry at us. In fact, if you are a gem spender and want to help us take down Majestic next war, we are the best option right now to do that.
    Get some respect for yourself. Trying to recruit after caught cheating and having multiple teams against you. You admitted to using the Lv10 Guardians even AFTER knowing your elemental bonuses and Lv10 Guardians were from an abuse of a glitch. You are just as guilty of cheating as the player you 'kicked.'

I, for one, didn't know Lance Armstrong and his bicyclist team mates played KnD.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-15-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Majestic Alliance discovered it, not us. It's dumb that they had to be punished even though they did not even abuse it like Forsaken did to get their 41 elemental boosts to help them get wins they probably should have lost and crew of Lv. 10 Guardians to make their opponents waste gems to kill.

I still think Gree needs to do one of the following:

- Remove every single one of their wins bonuses from the first 24 hours of the War
    - Give them 0 points for every battle in the 1st 24 hours.
    Yes, you are more along my lines of thinking. I would vote for this too, though the damage done cannot be undone.

I sign this wholeheartedly.

Sorry, if I'm not coherent. I have been up fighting the last two nights, and probably missed one fight each night for falling asleep, but have fought every single other fight since this war began because I want top ten so bad I can taste it, so I am doing everything I can to make it so. Im really sleepy and of course the thought crosses my mind it would be so easy to say ban the #2 team when we are back to #5.

I like your idea... better than a outright ban. I vote for Zero's plan

Do you honestly think people will try and join Foresaken? Like Solo said, you saw what happened to Lance Armstrong, he ain't got **** now. Or you can deny like Joe Mauer did, and then later admit to it and start calling every fan apologizing. The top three guilds as of right now are Majestic, DK and Majestic Alliance, you can throw in Unicorn as well. I would not be surpised if Foresaken imploded. Expect to see the queue of apps line up for the guilds I mentioned. No one wants to be associated with cheaters. Lance Armstrong is the perfect example. Once a cheater, always a cheater. DIAF.

I agree to drop the ban hammer too.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Once upon a time, people would get banned for cheating.