Hood Detail and damn it GREE give us more buildings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hood Detail and damn it GREE give us more buildings

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is a golf club melee item but no golf course? I want one at least 150 acres worth. Btw, can you scale everything correctly? It would make everything look a lot better. The size of the b ball court when compared to the transtech building looks ridiculous. These are the things you should be working on. Forget about cleaning up the hackers or making the game run correctly. Details first then build the foundation. Or just don't fix anything and push forward as we idiots will still buy gold.

Lurker
    Rock City Gang 824408007 Check out our recruitment topic:http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Rock
    Post Count
    I also want some money deco items. Its only limited to trees and some random junk.

And only a few flags, my country is not included for example and we are in top 20 richest countries of course.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you wanna play a game to make your city look nice this isnt the game for you go play sim city or something. This game is about stats and money no one cares what ur hood looks like just if u have enough money building to rob from it