Any news of what the new building will be? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any news of what the new building will be?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    thanks guy, 2nd diamond store it is

How do i set up a signature on hear ? want Gold Crown Royals under my posts

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1302 View Post
    thanks guy, 2nd diamond store it is

How do i set up a signature on hear ? want Gold Crown Royals under my posts
    At page top, tap or click on Forum Actions and select "edit profile". On the sidebar on the profile page go to My Settings and tap/click on "edit signature", then do your stuff. There is a character limit but I don't remember what. It's pretty big.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    At page top, tap or click on Forum Actions and select "edit profile". On the sidebar on the profile page go to My Settings and tap/click on "edit signature", then do your stuff.

Thanks. sorry fro the thread hi-jack lol
    S.W.A.T
    TOP 1000
    NAME-KNUCKLES
    LEVEL - 140
    ATT - 4.7m
    DEF - 4.9m
    IPH - 3.1m
    ADD ME 551 402 699
    LOOKING FOR A SYNDICATE TO JOIN ??
    SEND A REQUEST 672958191

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Im actually hoping for something like the Still or Transtech. Something I can skip without feeling like I've missed out. I need the downtime to work on my IPH. Take some of the other LTB's up a few levels.
    you skipped these buildings completely on purpose? great game plan there.
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    you skipped these buildings completely on purpose? great game plan there.
    Yeah, I skipped them intentionally. I used the time to build up my IPH so when buildings like the NIS and gem store came along I could not only buy them but level them up. In other words I effectively managed my resources. So then what exactly do you have against my game plan?
    Last edited by Mack The Knife; 09-15-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Yeah, I skipped them intentionally. I used the time to build up my IPH so when building like the NIS and gem store came along I could not only buy them but level them up. In other words I effectively managed my resources. So then what exactly do you have against my game plan?
    May I ask you what your IPH is? I can't really understand why you would skip LTB's if you have at least level 3 NC's.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    May I ask you what your IPH is? I can't really understand why you would skip LTB's if you have at least level 3 NC's.
    My IPH at that point was probably around 500-700k and I didn't have two level three NC's. That is in fact what I used the time for, upgrading my NCs which worked very well. It's currently at 2.3m. I'd like to get that higher by getting both banks and Gem stores to level 5..which I could do in the amount of time it takes to cycle through one LTB offering.

Secondly I don't intend to purchase every LTB simply because they're only available for a limited time. Some LTB's offer more value than others. Transtech vs NIS for instance. Im very glad I gave one a pass and not the other.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan007 View Post
    Your ENOUGH IPH says it all. You have to rob all the time. Lol. Is it updated btw? :-P
    no sorry IPH is just over 7 million now..
    retired

Post Count
    Please tell me the 17 hour collection was a joke..

Post Count
    its still crazy to miss them out, buy a building with a free weapon that has higher stats than any weapon buyable and increase your iph, even if you don't upgrade them its crazy to miss them.

personally my iph is at the point where I can level LTB's to 5-6 half way through the event and I stop there generally and use the rest of the time to save for the next LTB rather than use all my cash for one more upgrade, works well for me, I currently have around 1.5bil saved towards the next LTB and my iph has nearly trippled since the start of LTB's
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    its still crazy to miss them out, buy a building with a free weapon that has higher stats than any weapon buyable and increase your iph, even if you don't upgrade them its crazy to miss them.

personally my iph is at the point where I can level LTB's to 5-6 half way through the event and I stop there generally and use the rest of the time to save for the next LTB rather than use all my cash for one more upgrade, works well for me, I currently have around 1.5bil saved towards the next LTB and my iph has nearly trippled since the start of LTB's
    It's not crazy. granted missing out on the gun is a trade off but look at it this way, If I had bought transtech I wouldn't have had the cash to level it up or get the NIS past level 1. in fact I got it (NIS) to level 4. that's several weapons more than I would have received otherwise.

It's also my policy to upgrade the LTB's as much as I can afford while the mission is going. I'd rather get the next tier of weapon than begin saving for the next LTB. Im not criticizing your methods at all. just stating that I believe mine are every bit as sound

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some would say it is crazy not to upgrade each one as far as you can to get the loot. Why stop at 5 or 6 ben?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    no sorry IPH is just over 7 million now..
    Thats huge. You still need to rob for money? Or just fun. Mine is 1million and i dont even bother to rob someone. I'm kind lol.
    Proud owner of BMW 320d. :-D ;-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any news yet?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i just checked. No
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.