Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Guild War Point

Guild War Point

Wanted to know how do u earn more war point, does it have to do with player lvl range?

Etc: like I'm a lvl 100 player n my enemy lvl is either 10 lvl less or more than me which is either lvl 90 or 110 and I defeat him I gain 300point.

Another is like I'm lvl 100 and I defeat a player which is far more level less than me alot like lvl 20 or 30+ and I defeat him and gain only 100point.

So does the wining points work like this or in another way??
    As I try on my previous war I attack a guild sentinel and his lvl I believe its should be around 40-50 n I kill him easily... but give me only 130+points. I attack another member which is only a commander rank, lvl should be around 90 (as his nick say it n I see his gear is also around lvl 90) after I defeat him I earn 291 point. So this making me thinking earning point more isit dud by player lvl.
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

It's decided by how dumb Gree decides to be that very second.

Don't try to think of any reasoning/logic behind their game design decisions.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Solo did not mean you disrespect, op, but we are currently in a fight with a 1 man guild. The coding in this game is definitely shortening all of our tempers towards Gree. There does seem to be some method to the point value, but there is a heavy dose of rng involved. We fight the same people over and over and the numbers go up and down. Some of us think shuffling knights and armours help, but have seen no empirical evidence. Fighting with one knight doesn't give you a bonus, nor does using weaker armours to try to make the match closer.

Good luck solving this one BethMo style, but I fear the answer is rng.

Obligatory eff Gree.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    It's decided by how dumb Gree decides to be that very second.

Don't try to think of any reasoning/logic behind their game design decisions.
    Post of the year candidate

Gree apparently supports cheating. When caught, they simply remove your cheat and let you keep the benefits you got from using them. Awesome business model Gogogo FSK you rule!!!! Win gw!!!!
    MaJestic TwisT

Quote Originally Posted by TwisTer View Post
    Gree apparently supports cheating. When caught, they simply remove your cheat and let you keep the benefits you got from using them. Awesome business model Gogogo FSK you rule!!!! Win gw!!!!
    Where di you get that awesome sheep armor Twist :P
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

I honestly don't buy the whole, "only one person was responsible and we're sorry" sob story. Despite that they still went into the war using their Lv. 10 Guardians...

Just goes to show that they knowingly cheated thinking they weren't going to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Tildor View Post
    Where di you get that awesome sheep armor Twist :P
    From the limited edition sheep chest of course. You can find it next to the toiletries isle.
    MaJestic TwisT

Quote Originally Posted by zero_07 View Post
    i honestly don't buy the whole, "only one person was responsible and we're sorry" sob story. Despite that they still went into the war using their lv. 10 guardians...

Just goes to show that they knowingly cheated thinking they weren't going to get caught.
    bro if the glove dont fit....
    MaJestic TwisT

Apparently I missed out on some cheating guild... glad they got caught. And it is distressing, but not altogether surprising to hear that the points earned are not very well defined. It seems to me that when I win a battle better I get more points. For example, if I barely win a fight against an opponent and then switch my armor to do better, I get more points consistently, although the exact amount of points I get varies. It also seems that I get more points if I win with a special attack... but that may be my mind playing tricks?

Other people experiences?
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Apparently I missed out on some cheating guild... glad they got caught. And it is distressing, but not altogether surprising to hear that the points earned are not very well defined. It seems to me that when I win a battle better I get more points. For example, if I barely win a fight against an opponent and then switch my armor to do better, I get more points consistently, although the exact amount of points I get varies. It also seems that I get more points if I win with a special attack... but that may be my mind playing tricks?

Other people experiences?
    I am also thinking that if you win without loseing a knight you get a little bit more. I have also noticed a slight increase if you win against a knight that has points against your guild might give a small increase but I can't garantee it.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

I initially thought that it was by the challenge of the opponent, i.e. level/armor comparison.
    But then I get similar/more from people 1/2 my level.

Then I thought that repeatedly attacking the same person it might go down.
    But then I get more after the 4th and 5th attack on the same player.

My latest theory is that you get more based on your final hit.
    So after my initial 'scout' of an enemy I position my main knight with appropriate elements in position to kill his last knight with a special hit (this mean my enemy has to be strong enough for me to do 2 hits on his main knight).
    This *seems* to be giving larger bonuses, but the variance/randomness is too large and my sample set too small to confirm. I haven't disproven it yet.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

The war point system is so dumb. I always attack guild masters and stay with them until the rest of the battle, gives different results in every fight... Same opponent exactly the same armors equipped

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Death View Post
    The war point system is so dumb. I always attack guild masters and stay with them until the rest of the battle, gives different results in every fight... Same opponent exactly the same armors equipped
    Pal try attacking someone which u fight almost same lvl as u which u can win them in a 50/50 chance maybe point will be different?
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    I initially thought that it was by the challenge of the opponent, i.e. level/armor comparison.
    But then I get similar/more from people 1/2 my level.

Then I thought that repeatedly attacking the same person it might go down.
    But then I get more after the 4th and 5th attack on the same player.

My latest theory is that you get more based on your final hit.
    So after my initial 'scout' of an enemy I position my main knight with appropriate elements in position to kill his last knight with a special hit (this mean my enemy has to be strong enough for me to do 2 hits on his main knight).
    This *seems* to be giving larger bonuses, but the variance/randomness is too large and my sample set too small to confirm. I haven't disproven it yet.
    I've tried to defeat the same enemy high commander first without special attack and then with it and i got less the second time. I don't think your theory is valid, but if it is rng does most of the work.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;