Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lightbulb Guild merger for active Guild War Players

I've found in my guild, as I'm sure is common in others, that most of the points we earn in the Guild Wars come from a small percentage of our players. Overall, I think we have about 80% participation, but we only have about 8 players who are dedicated to the wars. For any 1 hour war period I'm looking at about 30-50% participation.

If you see the same thing, lets join our forces. I would like to make a proposal to any other GM whos guild members aren't pulling their weight and has low participation in Guild Wars. Let's bring a group of really active players together, merge our guilds, and rock it in the next guild war!

About us:
    Guild Level 27
    24/25 members
    GM, GC, GS 100+
    4% bonuses all
    Currently ranked under 250 in Guild War

I keep guild stats on a spreadsheet, including all member data, and promote accordingly.

We're looking for guilds that use Line Chat, forum groups, or any form of communication in addition to guild chat (which is super lame...). We follow a battle plan, share enemy armors, etc. Some of us spend gems, but it's by no means required.

Is only part of your guild active? Lets join together. PM or reply me to discuss mergers.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Most Sentinels do most of the work
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Thats what I'm saying. we should get active players together in one guild, instead of having a few active players all spread out.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Current rank 18 ATM

We experience the same problem, lookin for someone like you! I'm the master of 3STARS AND A SUN,

I'm a High commander and the most active
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Here's our info:
    Guild: 3 stars and a sun
    Guild level: 45 (literally one quest away to level up)
    Members: 30/31
    Communication: LINE (add me "-arwen" or "Rockmamba")
    7% on all elements except air (6%atm)

Although all of my members participate, there are some punks who does not follow guild tactics, also need to make room for more gem spenders to help us. I could say that we have at least 15 HARDCORE players!

Nice Angel of Death! It is certainly tempting to join a top 25 guild... I'm hoping I can get mine up there as well. For now, I think I will seek to merge a guild into ours. I've got some members who've been in it with me for a while and others who are invested. We're relatively new and growing pretty fast so I'm gonna stick it out for now. Depending, you might hear from me later to... Best of luck in the war
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Ok then good luck to you too .. In case you change your mind, just PM me

Join the Centurion family, either the Centurion Academy or Konoha. The Academy is currently Top 10 in this war and finished in the top 10 in the previous two wars. Konoha has finished Top 50 in all wars. We are trying to get those two stronger as well and want to fill them with the best and most active players.

Bold move, but I respect it. Good luck with the merger attempt.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Thanks. I've got to try something. I want our guild to rise up! I'm hoping there are other 200 range guilds who are experiencing the same problem and who also look on this forum... I think I am in the minority of guild people on this forum regularly who are not top 25 players... We shall see tho.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Still rocking top 250 with a solid core of players having developed throughout the war. Coordination and a good battle plan has come together. Is your guild not doing so hot, but there's no way any of the top 25 or 100 guilds would let you in? Lets join forces!
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Still rocking top 250 with a solid core of players having developed throughout the war. Coordination and a good battle plan has come together. Is your guild not doing so hot, but there's no way any of the top 25 or 100 guilds would let you in? Lets join forces!
    id like to join if possible..

Level 85 High commander in my current guild.. about 8 "active" guild fighters and wound up mid 200s. play everyday and looking for a better ratio of smarter players to scrub/dead weight players.

Im recouping my money now because i put a lot into current guild

MrManhoso,
    I PMed you. Let me know what you think.

A quick update. We placed 196 in GW. Sky Guardian +!!! woot woot. We have 2 slots open at the moment, and out of our 23 members most are now daily active. There are 5 mildly active members who I would consider kicking if a guild with 7 members wanted to join. As it is, they still trib and work on quests, they're just not on all the time. So if you're guild didn't do as well as you'd hoped, but you are attached to the members, or they are friends, bring them over and we'll join to create one super awesome guild. PM me to discuss.

Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Can I join

I'm in a dieing guild and wish to be in an active one. I'm lvl 84 and I'm very active. My main 3 armors are: aegis of the dragon+, tectonic mantle and blazeborne pm me