What insane battle matching algorithm does Gree use? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What insane battle matching algorithm does Gree use?

Post Count
    we r in top 500 syn and...match up with B.A.N....lol...

Post Count
    We are a top 1000 Syn that has had 4 matchups with Top 100 teams since the battle started. Our first and last battle we were hammered hard. We have decent stat players but we can't take on peeps that are level 200 plus with 1 mill Defense. This is frickin brutal lol. Oh and we are waiting like everyone else for our battle to start now at the 40 minute mark.

Post Count
    We are having the same issues regarding silly matchups and 45 mins for a battle..we also have guys saying that they are not seeing the battles, they are just getting the 'battle will begin shortly' screen

Post Count
    After 25 minutes my mini's syndicate, Southern Rebels battling for top 500, was matched up against a three person syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    After 25 minutes my mini's syndicate, Southern Rebels battling for top 500, was matched up against a three person syndicate.
    lol bandit. we got u beat. battling for top 500 and just matched with one man team level 17.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Hahahahahah. The server goes down. And then we get matched up against a team ranked in the 3000s. You really couldn't make it up. My apologies to the team we're up against.
    I agree. We are ~300 place and pulled HTC Blue (after waiting 30 minutes), then we pull a syn with a single lvl 65 player. Sorry Gree, but I'm not buying gold for either of these battles.

Post Count
    I stand by my remark from a prior battle. A monkee is spinning a wheel of fortune to determine matchups. Gree apologises because they ran out of bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_ View Post
    I stand by my remark from a prior battle. A monkee is spinning a wheel of fortune to determine matchups. Gree apologises because they ran out of bananas.
    and the monkeys are all high as fu*k on meth

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is the worst battle weekend ever

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My guild has been matched up 3 wars in a row with one player guilds

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueds View Post
    I agree. We are ~300 place and pulled HTC Blue (after waiting 30 minutes), then we pull a syn with a single lvl 65 player. Sorry Gree, but I'm not buying gold for either of these battles.
    I'm not in HTC Blue, but my team is in a similar position, and it's actually quite frustrating. Our last two matchups had absolutely no one we could score good points from (their DL was level 211, and half our team is 250), and meanwhile 10th place is moving up a couple hundred thousand every hour.

Edit: in our current matchup, my attack is 4 times greater than the DL's defense. They have no business matching us.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 09-14-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Well, now you know how any team outside the Top 3 feels when they match FC.
    I am sorry if you guys get matched against us we would love to fight sas, Indians and rogues all day long but they seem to avoid us on purpose watching the leader board score increase before pressing their button

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I am sorry if you guys get matched against us we would love to fight sas, Indians and rogues all day long but they seem to avoid us on purpose watching the leader board score increase before pressing their button
    Haha, we try to avoid you too, but that's because we can't hit any of you guys-- not sure what their excuse is. How many times have you fought SAS this battle?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Haha, we try to avoid you too, but that's because we can't hit any of you guys-- not sure what their excuse is. How many times have you fought SAS this battle?
    Zero. Rogues and Indians once each

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

We are aware of some issues with the current event and our teams are working to resolve them. We do apologize for the inconvenience this surely has caused.

We do appreciate everyone's patience and understanding while we work things out.

Going to close this thread as there are many already on the issue.

/closed