Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Exclamation K&D Line Community Sabotaged by Eunutroll (Eunuchorn)

First of, my apologies for those members who all got booted out in our K&D community LINE Chat. Eunutroll (Eunochorn, GM of RR), sabotaged our Line Community by deleting all the members. Unfortunately, there are indeed insane people like Eunutroll & Busterroaf (his little minion in RR) who show little respect and regards to other members of this community. Words aren't enough to show some members' disgusts towards these kinds of people & his guild. This just shows and reflects the kind of people they are in real life.

However, to be fair, we'd like to thank Aiden, BethMo & a few others who were actually nice & helpful to the new players and other members from other guilds who've also been in that little community. It is so unfortunate, you have a GM with no class and fellow members who are just so pathetic to even do this kind of thing to a community of K&D players.

@All:
    Lesson learned. Be very careful of Eunutroll & other RR members in your room.

@Eunutroll
    If there's anything you've proven on what you just did to our K&D community, it is that you're indeed a very pathetic, unstable person who has no class whatsoever.
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-21-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Added Info:

My autobiography:

Anhedonia is defined as the inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable, e.g. exercise, hobbies, music, sexual activities or social interactions. Anhedonia can be directly related to schizophrenia; people affected with schizophrenia often describe themselves as feeling emotionally empty. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) describes a "lack of interest or pleasure". Social anhedonia is defined as a disinterest in social contact and is characterized by social withdrawal and decreased pleasure in social situations. This characteristic typically manifests as an indifference to other people. In contrast to introversion, social anhedonia represents a deficit in the ability to experience pleasure being with others. Additionally, social anhedonia differs from social anxiety in that social anhedonia is predominantly typified by diminished positive affect, while social anxiety is distinguished by both decreased positive affect and exaggerated negative affect. This trait is currently seen as a central characteristic of & predictor to schizophrenia disorders.
    -Social withdrawal/isolation
    -Decreased need for social contact
    -Lack of close friends and relationships.
    -Poor social adjustment
    Social anhedonia is a dimension of both negative and positive schizotypy. It involves social and interpersonal deficits, but is also associated with cognitive slippage and disorganized speech.
    Common symptoms are auditory hallucinations, paranoia, bizarre delusions, disorganized speech, and is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction.
    The disorder contributes to chronic problems with behavior and emotion. People with schizophrenia are likely to have additional conditions, including major depression and anxiety; the lifetime occurrence of substance use disorder is almost 50% while Social problems, such as long-term unemployment, poverty, and homelessness are common.
    The mental process' of a schizophrenic range from consistent loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases. Social withdrawal, sloppiness of dress and hygiene, and loss of motivation and judgment are all common in schizophrenia. There is often an observable pattern of emotional difficulty, for example, a lack of empathy or reaction. Impairment in social cognition & paranoia resulting in social isolation commonly occurs. Difficulties in working and long-term memory, attention, and speed of processing also commonly occur. In an uncommon subtype, the person may be largely mute, remain motionless in bizarre postures, or exhibit purposeless agitation, all signs of catatonia. People with schizophrenia often find facial emotion perception to be difficult.
    Schizophrenia is often described in terms of positive or deficit symptoms. Positive symptoms are those that most individuals do not normally experience, but are present in people with schizophrenia. They can include delusions, disordered thoughts/speech, as well as
    (tactile, auditory, visual, olfactory, gustatory hallucinations) typically regarded as manifestations of psychosis. Positive symptoms generally respond well to medication.
    Deficit symptoms are a lack of normal emotional responses/thought processes, and respond less well to medication. Deficit symptoms commonly include flat or blunted emotion, poverty of speech (alogia), inability to experience pleasure (anhedonia), lack of desire to form relationships (asociality), and lack of motivation (avolition). Research suggests that negative symptoms contribute more to poor quality of life, functional disability, and the burden on others. People with prominent negative symptoms often have a history of poor adjustment before the onset of illness, and response to medication is often limited.
    Late adolescence and early adulthood are peak periods for the onset of schizophrenia.Those who go on to develop schizophrenia may experience transient or self-limiting psychotic symptoms, and the non-specific symptoms of social withdrawal, irritability, dysphoria, and clumsiness.
    People with schizophrenia use nicotine at much greater rates than the general population. Over half of those with schizophrenia use drugs or alcohol excessively. Drugs may be used only as coping mechanisms by individuals who have schizophrenia to deal with depression, anxiety, boredom, and loneliness.

Interest has also focused on the neurotransmitter glutamate and the reduced function of the glutamate receptor, supported by the discovery that glutamate-blocking drugs such as phencyclidine and ketamine can mimic the symptoms and cognitive problems associated. Reduced glutamate function is linked to poor performance on tests requiring frontal lobe and hippocampal function, and glutamate can affect dopamine function, both of which have been implicated in schizophrenia, have suggested an important mediating (and possibly causal) role of glutamate pathways in the condition. Positive symptoms fail to respond to glutamatergic medication.
    Schizophrenia is comorbid with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) considerably more often than could be explained by pure chance, although it can be difficult to distinguish obsessions that occur in OCD from the delusions of schizophrenia.

& my new favorite screenshot:

ps. You started it, & rather brazenly. You obviously don't play games like WoN or GoW.

Lol insane... Siao Lang gong jiao wei

In game: Miyabi
    Guild: Konoha

tl;dr

You're immature and stupid, that's all there is to it.

Is the line thing sorted I could benefit from talking with more players
    Last edited by madfighters; 09-21-2013 at 08:15 AM.
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Eunuchorn wow so utterly lame and insane... Why don't you screw off and go to bed ... Oh wait cause u can't because u are a broken person who can't even manage to do the basic human things like sleep correctly... Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

And is the group for android or ios or both
    no level requirement

What is sleep? I'm on hour 46 right now & just not tired still. Suicidal, sure, but if it was that easy to get rid of me, cents might be #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Eunuchorn wow so utterly lame and insane... Why don't you screw off and go to bed ... Oh wait cause u can't because u are a broken person who can't even manage to do the basic human things like sleep correctly... Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff
    I honestly feel sorry for this guy Eunutroll, but yeah, end your misery and don't include K&D community to your sickness and insanity. You won't even be missed. RIP Eunutroll.

Yes Mark, I'm insane.

Before you lol and haha your way into more of your blurb, here is what I was trying to say in chat before you kicked me. (which is what started this)

You kept saying that this was the progression of Gree games. I said this is the progression of nearly EVERY game like this. But you kept saying "no, Gree is worse, I've played their games." Same crap over and over. While you were trying to warn people of the dastardly deeds of Gree's games and how they will "eventually" and "sooner rather than later" turn into gem sucking, money hungry games... I was trying to tell you, and the rest of the random 1 of hundreds of Line communities, that its like this in basically every game you encounter. Just because YOU didn't happen to be sucked into spending money in the other games you've played, and chose to spend money here, doesn't mean this game is any better or worse at turning an easy going f2p game into a cash cow.

Nothing I was saying had anything to do with my bar business. I was not comparing KnD to WoW. I was comparing KnD to other similar games, like Rage of Bahamut, Defender of Texel, Legend of Crypits, War of Fallen, Marvel War of Heroes. Yes, they are all different games from KnD... but the same mechanic exists in each. It starts of easy and then eventually becomes a event/war/whatever fest that is a money grab. Get over yourself because you've played other Gree games.

My apologies for cussing and calling you a __ idiot. Yes it was uncalled for, but you wouldn't listen to the simple concept I was saying. And when you refuse to listen, you are no better than anyone else. And then to start the booting of people because you obviously didn't agree with what I was saying... you sir, are the one who started it.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Oh by the way, Lord Ash, did you know newly released armors will be better than older armors? Ask King Mark to tell you more. Insightful stuff. Don't tell him what he's saying is obvious knowledge, though, or you will be booted from chat group. I was just evening the playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Lol insane... Siao Lang gong jiao wei
    What's that translate to Miyabi? I like the way it sounds.

Can I join the group I think it might help me become better at the game
    no level requirement

@busteroaf:

No need to explain whatsoever, a lot of people witnessed the insanity of your guild/GM/members even way before. Don't make anymore reasons & excuses done to those K&D community members/leaders who belong to different guilds that were kicked out. You were personally attacking me to my K&D community and I saw it best to remove you because you started name calling like idiot, etc. Don't join other K&D community and stay in your RR rooms instead. Do us all a favor, the world does not revolve around you guys, Lowly players.

You're such a hypocrite. Stop throwing dirt at an entire guild for your vete with one person. This 'crying to the community' is getting repetitive, it's pathetic.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.