Gree Support - Much Better! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree Support - Much Better!

Banned
    Post Count
    Got a customer unfriendly response that didn't address my issues at all. But it was faster than normal! ...

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree the customer service has stepped up a notch since I've been playing. The development seems to be heading in the right direction as well. I'm sure they receive several thousands of tickets each day (mainly ignorant complaints) but the response time has decreased greatly. Even though most of the time my issue is resolved before the compliance e-mail from a tech is sent (not the automated response), they still follow-up. Just like any other company of it's type, I'm sure they didn't anticipate for server space needed, techs needed for servicing and programmers needed (although it shouldn't take many programmers).

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong, I am losing hits and gold usage, nothing was done, and it was confirmed there s a problem, but at least I know within a couple of days to stop spending instead of never lol.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Speed better, quality is still the same, ie: subpar.