Gree Support - Much Better!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree Support - Much Better!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up Gree Support - Much Better!

A little Well Done to Gree!

I have been the first to rip into Gree for the support in MW, I must say that I have had replies back within 12 hours on one issue last week and today had two replies back within an hour on another problem!

Im not saying I was happy with there response, although I don't blame the support staff, but the turnaround was quick.

Gree to confirm, I wasn't happy with the response, but it was a real response dealing with the issue in hand and that makes a big difference.

Well done Robin in Support!

Dave S
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Lurker
    Post Count

Agreed

I get generic and broken English responses, but I do agree that they are quicker. Usually within a matter of hours.

My support didnt help

For 3 weeks now I have had 2 buildings upgrading at the same time, each for 1122000 hours which is many years.I asked them 7 times to help me or at give me the 450 gold to upgrade them and still they refuse,even if they cant fix the problem why not give me the gold needed to upgrade?

I tried to put a picture in here but says format inva;id.

Post Count
    I agree, I've sent 2 tickets within the last week and got an answer and taken care of within a day or 2..Nice job Gree

Post Count
    Three cheers for Gree customer support, the rest are all boo's.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree. I got a non-answer generic response back in 10 hours instead of 3 weeks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree for the respond time... And hopefully I can say the same for performance. I sent in a ticket on Tuesday about them restoring my account to my new phone. Hopefully before the war

Banned
    Post Count
    So their denials are just quicker #modernwarsupportsucks, 8 responses to their two apologies and still they sort nothing out.... Started tweeting their executives that might get a response ;-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree on response times are much better, but problems are not being fixed. I have not been able to watch the gold videos on my iPhone and have missed out on a lot of gold. I sent gree a ticket asking them to fix the issue and within hours Ihad a response tell me my ticket had been closed. As I said great response time, lousy service.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They reply but send answers that indicate they haven't even read your ticket unfortunately. They must have some tracking metrics for answering now that determines performance. Doesn't mean the service is any better.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agreed i sent a ticket about a blocked member and within 1 hour i had a reply and the issue was resolved!! Outstanding Gree credit where credit is due

Lurker
    Post Count

it only took them 3 days to do nothing to fix the problem

Yes, they are much quicker to be worthless. Don't bother with this game. It is completly broken amd customer support offers no help. I quit

Lurker
    Post Count

transfer problems

it all started when i was trying to buy gems. and was not able. had error. i contacted my CC,itunes,gree,funzio.and apple them self. and they all pointed the finger at the other company. this was over two months ago. more the likely i have a software issue according to apple so im tring to transfer my accounts to a another phone i have. i have tried the transfer many of times. but have not succeeded. so gree gave me another option to send them the information of all my accounts so they can do it. and i also gave them. the case number. that shows that i have contacted all the other company's to verify i have a problem. with what ever the problem my be. so just when i think its going to be transfered today. i get the fu****ng replay back saying if i have my old device sync it with bla bla bla.. now im back to square one. so please read what people are tying to tell you and do your job. its been two MONTHS of running around.. is their a number i can call to talk to someone that might CARE!!!!.. im not even sure who this message is going to. i am running out of places to go.. so what im trying to say is PLEASE COMPLETE MY TRANSFER. as you said you could

Post Count
    They are becoming better in resolving issues. Also, they are quick with game transfers. This is in comparison with the previous responses I get from them. Hopefully they continue with the improvements and the quick responses BOTH in game and here in the forums.

Lurker
    Post Count

better but not there yet

Like all of you, I've gotten the standard response so many times that I feel like quitting but I replied to that with a threat of legal action since now there are ppl posting screen shots of my base and accusations of me being a cheater. That did the trick with responses and I've actually had back and forth emails today with them. Mind you, its not fixed yet but it's a step in the right direction so let's hope they keep improving