Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Just didn't have the support in the final hours.
    Were you time shafted? Middle of the night for too many members?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Were you time shafted? Middle of the night for too many members?
    Not really sure, the biggest issue was an HC declaring war too early which really boned our strategy.

No worries, lesson learned and we will adjust next war

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Not really sure, the biggest issue was an HC declaring war too early which really boned our strategy.

No worries, lesson learned and we will adjust next war
    That's the spirit! There is always another war to fight. Keep your fighters well.

It was sure a kick in the ***** after being 4th for most of the war, and just watching us drop to 11th in the last few minutes, because someone declared war too early for the last fight.
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)

Too bad for the Guild members of Koyo! You guys were so close!
    Recruiter for Guilds: WAR and WAR Academy

"The object of WAR is not to die for your Kingdom but to make the other bastard die for his".

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Thank you Cent Academy, Point Blank, and WAR for a very interesting final race to rank 9/10/11.
    It was an awesome last two hours! Thnx for the mention! We loved battleling you guys and we would take you on in the next Guild WARs.
    Recruiter for Guilds: WAR and WAR Academy

"The object of WAR is not to die for your Kingdom but to make the other bastard die for his".

We never got to battle Dark Prince Alliance. I was really hoping to see what they could do after our great battles with Point Blank and Airblade.

-KoF

Rank 11 and 12 had a huge diffirence in war points, feel bad for KOYO suddenly booted out of top 10 on the last day of war. And we apologize to centurions, only if we've seen that you are close to dethroning RR we could have given you frenzy..

It was a nail-biter for 25 too; small spread of a battle or so between 20 and 26. We were at 19 with 20 minutes to go and although we sank a couple spots it was a huge relief to see a few teams get locked for points below us.

photos.jpg
    So GREE when am I getting my "extra reward" for defeating the guardians? You promised in your own rules section. I expect delivery!

Clarification: in several battles, I have inflicted the greatest damage, or was the sole defeater of the guardian. No reward
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 09-17-2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: edited to add attachment

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    photos.jpg
    So GREE when am I getting my "extra reward" for defeating the guardian? You promised in your own rules section. I expect delivery!
    Did u inflict the most damage? That seems to be the requirement.

YES. Either that, or I've killed them off completely on my own.

I didn't get any fusions either when I defeated guardians. I don't think anyone else from my guild did either.
    Knight: Gaia XBC-CRY-BXR Level 172
    Guild: Xepher Vendetta, Level 45
    Armor maxed: Big 4+, Jian, Dark Princes Armor+, Rockfeather+, BK+, Notus+, Phyrus+, Boreas+, Combustion, Clayplate, Guardians Battlegear+.

I solo killed or delivered the most damage about 15 times and received two fusion armors. When I got the armor it was immediately after killing the guardian and a pop-up alerted me. I get the feeling delivering the most damage entitles you to a chance at an armor.

Other possibilities:
    - The guardian must be at or above a certain level
    - Another member must also hit the guardian (so you delivered most but not all)
    - Another member must also hit the guardian and you must deliver the most damage and you must kill the guardian (last blow)
    - It's a glitch and you're supposed to get it everytime but for some reason you don't

I wrote to GREE twice during GW to request armor but got no response.