Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Although the game is designed to make profit, but I would stilll like to recommend GREE to have a war where NO GEMS can be spent once every now and again to truly test each guild strength.

Nonetheless, the war was quite fun and exciting, really brings the the whole guild together and focus on 1 objective but 3 days I find is way too long, maybe cutting it down to 2 day
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    Although the game is designed to make profit, but I would stilll like to recommend GREE to have a war where NO GEMS can be spent once every now and again to truly test each guild strength.

Nonetheless, the war was quite fun and exciting, really brings the the whole guild together and focus on 1 objective but 3 days I find is way too long, maybe cutting it down to 2 day
    lol. if that were to happen then Gree wouldn't be around? Who's gonna pay their programmers?

its the p2p players that support the f2p players.

There is no skill and strength, its all about activity and gems.

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    lol. if that were to happen then Gree wouldn't be around? Who's gonna pay their programmers?

s/p2p/p2w/

And counter example Riot Games with League of Legends where there is no p2w and they seem to thrive in spite of millions of non-paying players. Of course that's a skill based game...
    (1200 employees last I've heard, huge server farms to run the games, world championship with a $1 million first prize)
    Of course KnD capes are rather "meh" compared to LoL skins, so hard for Gree to make most of their money off those...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post

Without the f2p community to give them a larger playerbase, the p2p players likely wouldn't have this game either. Games of this nature tend to not survive long if the p2p players are all that's left. They only have themselves to fight against and no f2p players to envy them. Just food for thought.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Hope the next time it won't have any glitches or any glitches abuser..
    Nonetheless, really nice war, I loved it..it's been hilarious sometime

grats to the top 10 (except the forsaken) and HollyDragonsBatman #11,
    less than 1k from #10, wish you'll do better next time

Thanks to my guild and special thanks to our top players, i can't wear this new epic without you.

**** yea!

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

Dang... just enhanced my ice lich armor into my sg+. Guess I wont be getting my keys.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Dang... just enhanced my ice lich armor into my sg+. Guess I wont be getting my keys.
    I just enhanced mine into my Combustion lol
    Last edited by ~Nate~; 09-17-2013 at 07:20 AM.
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

^ how? Spirit =/= air or fire?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSR View Post
    ^ how? Spirit =/= air or fire?
    Hmm? any armor can be enhanced onto any other armor. If none of the elements match it's just at reduced points (about 80%) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Key word was enhanced.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Right...English hard. Sorry, my fault.