Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

Yeah, they were all over the top of the leaderboard. If they get away with this you can bet I will tell all of my guildies to never buy gems again. Refund their gems and destroy the guild as they will keep doing it.

So Forsaken *Accidentally* cheated, because it was clearly an accident, stuff happens, and they bought gems...which means we mustn't just ruin them entirely...it would't be fair

So I think I've come up with a reasonable solution.

Inkjets...I like you, and I kind of feel bad, this probably wasn't your idea, I bet you didn't know about it. I'll offer you a spot in the herd.

Immediately:

Take away the total of all of the points Forsaken has earned from the 50% bonus they received for every win.

Take away all of their guardians, they don't deserve them.

Take away all of their elemental bonuses.

The above sufficiently nerfs whatever injustice they've reaped on the leader-board, punishes them fittingly for the offense, and discourages others from following in their tracks.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

The point here is more they say. We know about it we can't do anything.. and still use lv10 sentinels!
    Don't go whining here and say you are sorry if you still use the exploit.
    You guys just make lame excuses to make it look less your fault.

Anyway I just hope we fight time more times this war to make them drop points so others can move up the ranks
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    Take away the total of all of the points Forsaken has earned from the 50% bonus they received for every win.

Take away all of their guardians, they don't deserve them.

Take away all of their elemental bonuses.
    This is the perfect solution. Forsaken would still get the points they earned thanks to the gems they spent, but would not get the ones for the wins they obtained thanks to the cheat.

If gree actually gave a rats butt and wanted to maintain face, this tournament should be stopped immediately and restarted. It was a glitch not created by the user, it was created on the server side. Yes people abused it, however gree should have had their act together before this whole thing started. They also had plenty of time to stop this before the guild war started. Take the guardians, money, and element boosts away. I can see a banning needing to happen IF people modified their software to cause the glitch. Shame on gree because all they want is our money.

I see their element bonuses have been rerolled, but they rerolled Majestic Alliance's bonuses to the very beginning 2% when our guilds were the one who reported people abusing it. Extreme got rerolled to 20 levels.

Still not enough though. They've gotten a big advantage in war with their max level guardians and bonuses that they need to lose war points.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Nicco I respect your optimistic nature however even that solution isn't good enough for me. First off there is no way possible that Inkjets had nothing to do with this or didn't know about it. Second I just defeated your guardian again last war this time it took me 12 attacks. I bet that latest guardian was bought with donated money right? I can not even imagine how hard these guardians would be for a lower level guild to take out. You guys keep using them every war. So at this point I can honestly say I hope gree nails Forsaken for this.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Wow, IOS has it's issues, but nothing this ****ty.

And a big LO****ingL for insinuating you would be #2 without cheating.

Ejecting them from the GW immediately would be the most appropriate course of action

Wise One are they gonna be allowed to bully other guilds with ill gotten guardians all war?
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

****ing unfair
    And also cussing
    http://i.imgur.com/s3iDL6b.jpg
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Yah gree did horrible before the war all of our guilds guardians were reset to level 1, so i tried to sell them all they just stayed there. then one of our hc's did it repeatly and maxed us out. this war should of ben canceled before it even started one of our air boost was at negative so we couldnt even use air armor i sent a ticket in before the war even started.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    Wise One are they gonna be allowed to bully other guilds with ill gotten guardians all war?
    Luckily Gree has a crack team of highly trained programmers at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Luckily Gree has a crack team of highly trained programmers at the ready.

M-F 0730-1630 right? We don't buy enough gems to justify starting earlier and/or working weekends LOL.

Forsaken NEEDS to lose all their Guardians, they were all ATTAINED and LEVELED through the glitch, they should not still have a team of Lv. 10 Guardians at their disposal to abuse. If their Guild Master was truly not involved and is sorry for what he's done then he would NOT still be using the Lv. 10 Guardians AT ALL.

They NEED to lose War Points, at the very least the 50% Boosts they got from each and every battle they won.

It's annoying to see a Guild get so far in the War, compared to the last one because of a glitch exploit, just get a slap on the wrist. Gree you're sending a bad message to everyone by not punishing blatant cheating more severely.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-14-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Guys, you have to be reasonable, that would be mean. In fact, Gree should double their tournament points so that they make up for everyone being mean. :P