Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    I tried it just to test if they patched it and it's patched You would just sell your guardians.
    O we accidentally did it once
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Yeah, it didn't actually get rid of it, it just gave you the money.

All I know is the guild I represent, U2EZ, has been trying very hard. We have a few of us who are large gem spenders, although we have the income to do so it is still money we are spending for competition that we are being, almost, cheated out of. Currently, we're rank #5 completely legitimately, but if there are a large number of guilds behind or ahead of us who have gotten their places through foul play not only does that affect the integrity of the guild, but the players around.

We can't have a casual, yet competitive game if you cheat and take the competition out of everything. A slap on the wrist, Gree? No thank you. When I was just a boy when I did wrong I was punished, and that is what should happen with these wrongdoers.

Exactly, we have a few of us who spend, and the rest are being oustandingly active and doing there part we have held the #7 spot to the tenth with legitimate hard work and real committment. To look on the leaderboards and see a cheater still their is a slap in every legit guilds face.

K&D ( Android)
    IGN: FL Paladine lvl 95
    Guild: Fellowship of Light lvl 28

What's taking Gree so long to remove Forsaken in the GW?
    WTH Gree. you are driven by greed.
    SHAME ON YOU. you dont deserve to last long. you dont deserve the money.

Not to blow the Forsaken/glitch thing aside, but there needs to be a MINIMUM # of guild members requirement to be in guild war. This is getting stupid to go against a 1 person or 2 person guild when points get lowered for fighting the same person repeatedly.

Gree, you're full of crap. You half-fix problems and slap cheaters on the wrist.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-14-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

forsaken deserves a derank.. nice play majestic

I know everyone hates forsaken for cheating and what not but they have had all their bonuses set back and have still gained about 1 million points. I think we all know that gree made this game a pay to win. Forsaken obviously has many gem spenders and that's why they have so many points.

Gree also sees this as a money opportunity because all of us want to catch up to forsaken and will spend more money on gems, it's a win win situation for gree.

If all of us were offered spots in forsaken I guarantee at least 70% of the people here would join. It's simple human psychology to be mad at the "bad guy" but to want to be a part of the better team.

We have all seen that gree doesn't get involved unless absolutely necessary and even then it's minimal. If forsaken is a bunch of cheaters then they will do bad in the next gw, if they aren't and they get 2nd again then we will all look stupid.

Something every good salesman knows is to never trash your competition because one day they could be better then you and you will have to eat your words. I'm not trying to justify or talk up forsaken but I legitimately see them working hard and gaining huge amounts of points even after rollback.

Angry I need a f*ck*ng admin right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an amazing guild called Hail Sithis, But we have a member that was pretty quiet this whole time till now...not in the sens that he talks but in the way that after every fight he clicks the f-ing war button after every f-ing fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are working for him right now and it's making me very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are playing for fun but when you get an A** whole like him just makes the game toxic!!!!!!!!!!! we are tired of GoBUCKSFan48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i pay for this game..i use up my web on my phone i pay to play I get gems I want to as guild master of my guild be able to delete this f-ing punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all my members are really mad! and im tired of him ruining this game for us..idgaf about these ppl who are complaing about losing one spot I am not trying to get money back im not trying to be annoying but we deserve the right to play and have some f-ing fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game we al love but this A** is really angering us! pls just do something blocck him for us delete him from our guild or something pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so not even kidding he makes us all so mad...and i apologize for the miss typing and cussing but this is how mad we all are we pay money..i dont expect us to be the best but give us a chance! delete GoBUCKSFan48 pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may have been 1 persons fault for messing up their guild but they went along with it. they didnt tell gree and used it as an advantage to win some GW matches.
    I personally think Forsaken isnt a cheater guild. they were influenced. power is corrupting, once they had that power, they decided to keep it (as what most of us would do)
    Gree should have at least reduce their points by 50% since they won alot of wars with that glitch
    The only thing we are mad about is Gree not doing anything to solve this issue

This Forsaken hate phenomenon will end as soon as Gree do something

To Forsaken: Convince Gree to do something so that no one would call you cheater all the time
    Last edited by F@ck Gree; 09-15-2013 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvidgmfrks View Post
    I have an amazing guild called Hail Sithis, But we have a member that was pretty quiet this whole time till now...not in the sens that he talks but in the way that after every fight he clicks the f-ing war button after every f-ing fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are working for him right now and it's making me very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are playing for fun but when you get an A** whole like him just makes the game toxic!!!!!!!!!!! we are tired of GoBUCKSFan48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i pay for this game..i use up my web on my phone i pay to play I get gems I want to as guild master of my guild be able to delete this f-ing punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all my members are really mad! and im tired of him ruining this game for us..idgaf about these ppl who are complaing about losing one spot I am not trying to get money back im not trying to be annoying but we deserve the right to play and have some f-ing fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game we al love but this A** is really angering us! pls just do something blocck him for us delete him from our guild or something pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so not even kidding he makes us all so mad...and i apologize for the miss typing and cussing but this is how mad we all are we pay money..i dont expect us to be the best but give us a chance! delete GoBUCKSFan48 pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny727272 View Post
    I know everyone hates forsaken for cheating and what not but they have had all their bonuses set back and have still gained about 1 million points. I think we all know that gree made this game a pay to win. Forsaken obviously has many gem spenders and that's why they have so many points.

Gree also sees this as a money opportunity because all of us want to catch up to forsaken and will spend more money on gems, it's a win win situation for gree.

If all of us were offered spots in forsaken I guarantee at least 70% of the people here would join. It's simple human psychology to be mad at the "bad guy" but to want to be a part of the better team.

We have all seen that gree doesn't get involved unless absolutely necessary and even then it's minimal. If forsaken is a bunch of cheaters then they will do bad in the next gw, if they aren't and they get 2nd again then we will all look stupid.

Something every good salesman knows is to never trash your competition because one day they could be better then you and you will have to eat your words. I'm not trying to justify or talk up forsaken but I legitimately see them working hard and gaining huge amounts of points even after rollback.
    i wouldnt join a team of cheaters :/ never... and why would we look stupid if they score high without cheating??? they cheated there are no excuses for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny727272 View Post

Yrah, why don't I download some gem and gold hack and kick your guys butts in the guild wars? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE CHEATING!!!! I'm sure you guys feel real cool with your spot in the GW but honestly, you aren't cool if you cheat your way to victory. You guys are pathetic horrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Yrah, why don't I download some gem and gold hack and kick your guys butts in the guild wars? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE CHEATING!!!! I'm sure you guys feel real cool with your spot in the GW but honestly, you aren't cool if you cheat your way to victory. You guys are pathetic horrible people.
    Im pretty sure it's a human nature to like cheating
    we just dont like getting cheated because we cant accept that we get cheated with something else you cant do to others.

Quote Originally Posted by F@ck Gree View Post
    It may have been 1 persons fault for messing up their guild but they went along with it. they didnt tell gree and used it as an advantage to win some GW matches.
    I personally think Forsaken isnt a cheater guild. they were influenced. power is corrupting, once they had that power, they decided to keep it (as what most of us would do)
    Gree should have at least reduce their points by 50% since they won alot of wars with that glitch
    The only thing we are mad about is Gree not doing anything to solve this issue

This Forsaken hate phenomenon will end as soon as Gree do something

To Forsaken: Convince Gree to do something so that no one would call you cheater all the time

Even though MAJESTIC leaders knew about the glitch too, never were they tempted to use it.

Power corrupts ONLY the weak minded.