Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    Not unless you have some sort of proof.
    I'm going my video camera, but of course when I record it it will work
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Yrah, why don't I download some gem and gold hack and kick your guys butts in the guild wars? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE CHEATING!!!! I'm sure you guys feel real cool with your spot in the GW but honestly, you aren't cool if you cheat your way to victory. You guys are pathetic horrible people.
    You should go and just do that. One thing we know GREE does is outright ban gold/gem hack cheaters. Forsaken and some other guilds took advantage of a glitch (not a hack) which had been patched. If all their bonuses are rolled back, you realized they probably lost more gold than they cheated. As someone pointed out, even after their bonuses are rolled back, they still managed to gain a ton of points. They are obviously a competent guild and if they do come back and finish 1st or 2nd on the next guild war, a lot of people on this thread will look pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    You should go and just do that. One thing we know GREE does is outright ban gold/gem hack cheaters. Forsaken and some other guilds took advantage of a glitch (not a hack) which had been patched. If all their bonuses are rolled back, you realized they probably lost more gold than they cheated. As someone pointed out, even after their bonuses are rolled back, they still managed to gain a ton of points. They are obviously a competent guild and if they do come back and finish 1st or 2nd on the next guild war, a lot of people on this thread will look pretty stupid.
    Absolutely disagree. How is this different than a world-class athlete caught doping (cheating)? No one would argue the athlete is not good to begin with, but that does not negate the fact they cheated.

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

If all their bonuses are rolled back, you realized they probably lost more gold than they cheated.
    That does not make up for the gems teams wasted on their guardians or their players that had an unfair boost to their stats. Players won matches they shouldn't have won and other guild players lost matches they shouldn't have lost. They got a "don't do that" when nothing has been been given back to the other guilds/players that had to use resources that shouldn't have been used.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Absolutely disagree. How is this different than a world-class athlete caught doping (cheating)? No one would argue the athlete is not good to begin with, but that does not negate the fact they cheated.

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.
    Playing your guild right now, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Not even close, to max out their bonuses and lvl 10 guardians they glitched 100's of millions of gold.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    Not even close, to max out their bonuses and lvl 10 guardians they glitched 100's of millions of gold.
    And they still have level 10 guardians which they could sell.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Playing your guild right now, good luck!
    I recognized you guys from the forum :-D It was a good fight!
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    #58 in War of Kings

Amazing Guild War!

Haha, I think this guild wars have been quite fun. Alot of spending but overall pretty fun with minimal bugs! Thanks Gree for a good experience!

Nobody thanks the programmers who worked hard to make this happen.

I see alot of rivalries in the future! very exciting!

I have a question regarding the role of the sentinels in the current guild wars.

So after 5 attacks, the sentinel no longer protects the guild, regardless if he / she is actually defeated?

TIA.
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    #58 in War of Kings

Seems to be how it works.

Anyone else notice you get fewer points for winning when you are a higher level?
    My main is 100+ and I rarely get over 150 pt for a win, I am guild master and always attack enemy sentinel, master and champion after killing guardian. I think it is stupid. On my tablet I can attack the same guy and get 350 pts for a win. Killing gm, gc, and gs should yield 300 pnts minimum imo, they are the guild leads....that's my rant for the day.
    Last edited by Replicatorz; 09-16-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    Replicatorz lvl 140+. Leader of Exiled, lvl 24+ Android guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    I have a question regarding the role of the sentinels in the current guild wars.

So after 5 attacks, the sentinel no longer protects the guild, regardless if he / she is actually defeated?

TIA.
    Or 2 failed Powe Attacks

love this epic! :P

The only suggestion after android's first guild war is fix match making. Its ridiculous to fight one man guilds, after all a guild is suppose to be a group of people playing together and inspire teamwork. A guild should qualify to play in a guild war if they have a sentinel and champion atleast bare minimum. Just my 2 cents.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...