Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Rank 260 against rank 10, why cant we go against some 2 person guild?
    I have a LG optimus G, how would I increase the screen rez for attachments?

You don't want to go vs a 2 person guild. They yield you no points.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I find forsakens jump insane where the hell did that come from....also dk isn't in the top 10 no gem spending I assume

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Guilds with 41 element bonus *cough* Forsaken. Good job abusing a glitch.

Have to throw that out there.
    Come on Gree, it's bad enough that you're not doing anything about the hackers, now there is a guild that is exploiting a glitch to give them an unfair advantage. No guild even comes close to having 41 element bonuses, especially one that is only Level 45...
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-13-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Come on Gree, it's bad enough that you're not doing anything about the hackers, now there is a guild that is exploiting a glitch to give them an unfair advantage. No guild even comes close to having 41 element bonuses, especially one that is only Level 45...
    Looking into it, we'll take appropriate actions.

Erm previous war once defeat enemy guardian will receive a fusion boost armor. Now this war once defeat doesn't receive fusion boost armor, so is it been change or isit bug?
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

New fight cost?

Halfway into my fourth fight I find doing a regular attack takes half of my energy bar. Anyone else running into this? Gotta say I could have really used the energy after refilling to win a tough fight, got two attacks out of instead of four. Possible glitch caused my guild to lose the battle, hope this isn't consistent for the rest of the war!!!

Somewhat hard to believe when I reported a video of Heliax with his infinite DPCs/Limited Chests keys and he STILL hasn't been banned.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-13-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Somewhat hard to believe when I reported a video of Heliax with his infinite DPCs and he STILL hasn't been banned.
    I also did the same thing. All you had to do was watch 30 seconds of the video and there's your proof.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Wise One, and Android players. I am the recruiter and 2nd in command for Forsaken. Today, I wake up, excited for guild wars. I find out somehow a player did glitch the Bonuses. Our originals were Everything 5% and Earth 6%. I believe I booted the person responsible but I cant be sure. Please contact me with any questions. I want this fixed too. We are not cheaters and I enjoy this game. Hell, I just dropped $100 bucks yesterday so I could gem in battles.

All I know is that it also screwed up some of our armors ability to even hit... When 2 certain elements are part of an armor. Not going to say because we have at least 30 our members who are honest and many of which purchased gems for the war. Don't want to hurt them further. Fact is, about 1/3 o our armors aren't even working and that's the truth. Someone F**** us up from the inside. Many of our players don't use epics and have had to scramble to assure we all have 3 armors that can work together. We are simply well coordinated and play hard. Many of us use gems for points. Hope this helps. I would like to get to the bottom of it as well.

@ Forsaken :

I am not sure how you can have this happen in your guild and nobody stand up right as they see the glitch going on. I will assume nobody was online, but honestly, when I fought you I actually lost to some guys really poorly geared lol. Not to mention you prolly got like 16% bonus on almost every player. Thats higher then gm. Just look at your sent stats now.
    Also congratz though on being the first guild that made us spend gems this gw... but being glitchers motivated us to make sure you wont win vs us.

I hope your guild stats gets rolled back and the glitcher gets banned.

Also majestic has been showing some clear domination so far this war. Great job folks

Best of luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by inkjets View Post
    Wise One, and Android players. I am the recruiter and 2nd in command for Forsaken. Today, I wake up, excited for guild wars. I find out somehow a player did glitch the Bonuses. Our originals were Everything 5% and Earth 6%. I believe I booted the person responsible but I cant be sure. Please contact me with any questions. I want this fixed too. We are not cheaters and I enjoy this game. Hell, I just dropped $100 bucks yesterday so I could gem in battles.

All I know is that it also screwed up some of our armors ability to even hit... When 2 certain elements are part of an armor. Not going to say because we have at least 30 our members who are honest and many of which purchased gems for the war. Don't want to hurt them further. Fact is, about 1/3 o our armors aren't even working and that's the truth. Someone F**** us up from the inside. Many of our players don't use epics and have had to scramble to assure we all have 3 armors that can work together. We are simply well coordinated and play hard. Many of us use gems for points. Hope this helps. I would like to get to the bottom of it as well.
    lol funny to say this.. but you should know you can't kick people in GW its locked..
    Its your own fault don't blame it on someone else kinda lame excuse.
    you guys exployed a glitch and you just have to pay for that!
    We also knew of this glitch but were wise enough not to do anything with it.

Anyway GW has been fun only downside is the long waitng for uss to get a new war everytime
    Last edited by Spongie; 09-14-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Angry

WTF GREE i just went to do a power attack using all four of my war energy, then the game crashed and when it rebooted my energy was all gone but there was no battle. Now I have to wait an hour and a half for it to refill. You need to fix this now, give me the ten gems to actually do the fight

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dgrep View Post
    WTF GREE i just went to do a power attack using all four of my war energy, then the game crashed and when it rebooted my energy was all gone but there was no battle. Now I have to wait an hour and a half for it to refill. You need to fix this now, give me the ten gems to actually do the fight
    this happened to me
    i bought energy for 10 gems when i clicked the energy icon on top and didnt crash
    then i bought energy for 10 gems in the (attack someone --> receive a message that you dont have enough energy and ask you to buy some --> i used that button to buy energy) and then the game crashes and restarted and i only receive 3 energy instead of 4.
    i also noticed that the new questline disappeared when i crashed.
    I sent a ticket to Gree.
    i want my 25% of 10 gems refund

Quote Originally Posted by inkjets View Post

Not saying I don't believe what you're saying, but since the glitch is giving your WHOLE guild a massive boost advantage, it's only fair to say your bonuses should be rolled back and probably rollback the points you accumulated in war so far. But hey, that's just my opinion, I'll let the GMs to take appropriate actions
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield