[Tournament Arena] War of the Brave - September 12th - September 19th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the Leaderboard! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

Going for my first ever bronze.

moonsmaller.jpg

These were all 3 + (sparkle, sparkle)

This brought up 2 questions...

Just how much money did this cat spend?
    What is he doing getting matched up with players in Ribbon C?

Granted, he has no element coverage with just 3 of the same armor, but still...
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Small Bug + Suggestion

Anyone else notice the leaderboard uses numbers for the ribbons, but when you go to the rewards tab it uses letters? I believe arena has always used numbers. Possible bug from wars since they use letters to track rewards/brackets.

One other suggestion, not sure where to post it. Could war points be added to the tumbler bar for each guild member on the Member tab? So war points from last battle can be seen...would help leadership greatly to see who did/didn't participate. Cheers and thanks Wise One if you read this item.

Legendary Reward?
    I've just realised that the 'Legendary Reward' for coming first this week is a non-plus Guardian's Battlegear, a lesser reward than hundreds of players have just received for being in a Guild that came 11-25th in the War.

Even if it's a plus version (but I believe they never are) that seems poor reward for a massive individual effort, when others got it for doing nothing in the War apart from freeloading on their Guildmates*.

OK, both achievements now require massive Gem spending by someone, and with no Free Gem offers any more that's all via previous rewards or purchase with cold hard cash, but surely the individual effort merits at least an Epic armor now?

BTW, don't worry, anyone in our Guild that didn't bother to even attack the gate was history within minutes of the war ending, and those that thought a couple of uncoordinated hacks with a sword would fool the management was chilling their heels in the moat shortly afterwards. Within hours their lazy behinds were replaced with strong new recruits who were similarly effed off with their Guildmates, and the newly empowered Guild should do even better in the next War with more active players.