Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sanzibar1 View Post
    i m a member of forsaken and what you say about the points that have to be accumaleted is just not fair alright we had a boost in stats but with the old stats we probebly came as far as we are now cause alot of ppl bought gems and thats why we are second now not because our elements went up and we only not have a push of 5% between our really 5% and the 10% now we also have a big armor bug that makes us weaker and you guys were hitting our bugged player enough to make points against us so that glitching to so i hope gree reset our elements and we can go on
    Who cares that you would 'probably' of come as far as you are now with your "old stats". We'll never know because you don't have your old stats! The rest of your point is moot.

By not punishing this guild GREE sends this message: Cheat if you like... just make sure you make more players spend gems.

Plain as day.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Right thing to do is rollback everything, including their gem so they get to keep it.

If nothing is done I will find this a freaking disrespect towards legit players. And as a spender myself, honestly, I wouldnt like that kind of 'benefit' and would be unacceptable in our guild. Not only that, but incase no attittude is taken I really won't know what to think about GREE.
    I agree with this 100%. Regardless of this is a result of the actions of one person or the entire guild it was abused and no one from the guild bothered to report it and was only acknowledged but someone after it was reported. Either way they took the ball and ran with it continuing to use the boosts to their advantage despite knowing the glitch caused it.
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Not to mention you guys using exploit to buy max level guardians. You guys are taking advantage of the glitch, plain and simple.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

LOL forsaken you guys are a bunch of fags.. you still using the glitch a lvl 10 serpent? come on.
    I hope gree punish you guys so bad that you guys wont get anything!

WISE ONE plx do something this is getting ridiculous!
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

I apologize everyone that Sanzibar fed the fire. I dont blame anyone for being frustrated. I can assure you, if all our armors were working, even at the 5% boost, we would have about 10 other players active. We literally have lost about 1/3 of our teams ability to fight since their best armors don't work. They cant even help us against weaker teams.

ALL OF US in the guild do want our elements rolled back. I booted our strongest player 2 hours before the war started because we think he was the one who exploited the glitch and F**** up many of our armors. He had been complaining about the game and that he was going to rage quit. Then this happened and he went silent.

As sad as this is, we have dropped $1000s on this game between all our guild members. That is how we are #2. We spam gems. As do many other top guilds. We are here to cooperate with Gree and have a long time playing K and D.

Quote Originally Posted by inkjets View Post
    I apologize everyone that Sanzibar fed the fire. I dont blame anyone for being frustrated. I can assure you, if all our armors were working, even at the 5% boost, we would have about 10 other players active. We literally have lost about 1/3 of our teams ability to fight since their best armors don't work. They cant even help us against weaker teams.

ALL OF US in the guild do want our elements rolled back. I booted our strongest player 2 hours before the war started because we think he was the one who exploited the glitch and F**** up many of our armors. He had been complaining about the game and that he was going to rage quit. Then this happened and he went silent.

As sad as this is, we have dropped $1000s on this game between all our guild members. That is how we are #2. We spam gems. As do many other top guilds. We are here to cooperate with Gree and have a long time playing K and D.
    You must be so sorry about cheating when you use lvl 10 guardians every war.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

As I type this we are destroying Forsaken for all the points we want as we laugh at their despicable cheating souls. Going to run the score up just out of principle.

Good luck =)

2x
    Worlds Worst Silver Medalist
    Doubles Level 1##

WBB GDD GNM add me

Forsaken is now the most hated guild on android
    at least they accomplished something

Guild Extreme have lvl 9 or 10 guardian every single fight and we faced them 4-5 times already. Just throwing it out there.

Guild Extreme have lvl 9 or 10 guardian every single fight and we faced them 4-5 times already. Just throwing it out there.
    They also abused the glitch. They have 40 levels of elemental bonuses. Anyone with more bonuses than Majestic is plainly cheating with their bonuses. None of the guilds had more bonuses than us before war, but one that was close was Death Knights.

All these guilds needs to be reverted or lose all their bonuses for plainly abusing a glitch and lose their guild war rewards/refunded their gems if they spent.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-14-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityK View Post
    I just checked it out guild extreme lv37 and 40 bonus elements another bunch of cheaters

******* gree do something this focks the war up so bad for the people that play fair!
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

I second that Spongie. I'm tired of wasting my war points(and my guildies') on killing a lvl 9/10 guardian every battle. Do something about it Gree when the truth is just so plain obvious.

Lets count the advantages that do and don't make forsaken cheaters shall we. They glitched 100s of millions into bonuses, one point for cheaters. They glitched even more gold into a ton of level 10 guardians that as of 20 minutes ago they were still using. Two for cheating! But they spent some gems. 1 for not cheating. Cheating wins 2 to 1. Still you should try harder to justify still using level 10 guardians every match. I attacked your guardian 6 times with good gear and good bonuses, not as good as yours of course, but solid. Your guardian then died and we ran up the scoreboard on principle. You think we only care because of majestic alliance but you are dead wrong I have friends in nearly every guild in the top 20. None of them deserve to be at a disadvantage to a bunch of cheaters. Good luck with your rollback personally I would stop spending now if I were you guys.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Also don't forget it costs most good guilds like 15 gems (6 attacks) to take down your guardian.... so you are spending gems to make up for the glitch you have been abusing. After we spend those 15 gems we still have to spend more then the usual because your guys are buffed as hell, despite having (no offense) ass gear.

I feel like parsiel and your gm, if they were not the glitch abusers, deserve a better home, honestly.

Also it doesn't hurt us at all but still sad to see you taking advantage of it. I hope gree takes action, and if they spending money is the issue, well I will tell you what, if this keeps going on and there is no punishment for them, you will have two situations:

1 - Everyone will abuse this bug and it will take out part of the fun of the game

or:

2 - Weaker people will stop spending gems on GW vs these guilds and they will take over, as they would stand no chance.

Also you have been getting buffed on Bosses and Arena, GW is not the only issue, how can a guy from this guild get top 25 in epic boss, taking the opportunity away from a legit player to earn a free legendary? All his knights got way more bonuses then they should and we will never know if they would be there.

Its really just a shame this is STILL there...

It's quite obvious that Forsaken has been caught cheating red handed. It's about time they received punishment.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired