Golden Griffins "The most Dishorable guild" in the game!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Griffins "The most Dishorable guild" in the game!

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down Golden Griffins "The most Dishorable guild" in the game!

So GREE loves to shut down threads about Golden Griffins and the BS they pull. When I was the Guild Leader of Flub I posted about them joining guilds, to only steal Stat info, and try to recruit members before they left (GREE closed the thread). They also tried this crap in MoC, and many other respectable guilds. They have now messed with Spectral Agony another very respectful guild, for GREE to only shut down the thread again. If GREE had let it be heard about Golden Griffins and their dirty tactics, and dishonor Spectral Agony could have been warned! Please read this and post on all walls that Golden Griffins is NEVER to be trusted or allowed in any guild!!! MUDDY you are the lowest of life forms, along with your whole guild! BRING IT!! OH wait Muddy your stats stink... never mind you can't...that is why you lie, cheat, and steal like the 13 years olds that your whole guild ages are...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Relax your whining like a 13 year old girl as well.. if they aren't using outside hacks and by going by what you have said... they aren't cheating at all just using tactics you don't like.. and if your guild is so respectable then you shouldn't be worried because your respectable guild mates wouldn't leave anyways would they? and stat info? half of the big guilds brand themselves to be seen and there stats are taken regardless... I really don't see why you are stooping so low...

Post Count
    Mystogan I don't see anything low about Rastlins post, he's just warning people about a guild using low and dirty tactics to get a minimal edge in wars. Intelligence gathering IS a vital part of guild wars, just pretending to join a guild is a dirty technique to circumvent battle list searching and war scouting.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In before the lock!

Post Count
    Did I miss something?

1. Spectral Agony stole our guild
    2. Spectral Agony kicked us out
    3. After that you are wrote first post...

Rastlin, are you crazy?

Fight on!
    Golden Griffin
    www.goldengriffin.org

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    hahahaha Muddy, now tell the entire story including the private chats that we got hold of!!!!

Post Count
    Dookie, yes, please post it.

And please explain how you see the story where result are you took our guild and right now I'm not in the guild.

Fight on!
    Golden Griffin
    www.goldengriffin.org

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is like KA Jerry Springer!

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Post Count
    Hey Muddy, something is wrong with your sig. That is the guild code for sA2. You might want to fix that lol. Probably want to update that website while you are it it.
    Last edited by Dodger6988; 09-13-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Dookie, yes, please post it.

And please explain how you see the story where result are you took our guild and right now I'm not in the guild.
    Muddy,

Why do you not dispute or offer any rebuttal to our statement? Perhaps you have none. Anyway, since thinking isn't your strong suit, I'll keep this short and sweet.

1. You merged with us under specific terms. You know the terms, we know the terms. Screenshots were recorded. Just because you didn't cover your a.... Doesn't mean we didn't.

2. You turned over Founder. There's no way we can steal it. To assume otherwise is absurd and borders on fantasy.

3. GREE changed the name of the guild to Spectral Agony 2. There were no allegations of theft from ANY of you during this period. Doesn't sound like the action of a theft victim now does it? Call the cops 3 weeks after your house is "robbed" and see if any of them believe you either...

4. You warred and quested with us for weeks. And at some point you changed your mind. Too late. Once a deal is struck and a contract has been fulfilled, it's done, there is no going back. There are law libraries FULL of precedent for this.

5. You recruited from within our ranks. Without naming names, you recruited at least 2 of our trusted (we thought) guild members to join you upon your leaving.

6. You plotted and privately chatted and schemed to regain founder of sA2. We discovered this and you and your co-conspirators were removed. Like the cancers you were.

Good bye Muddy. Go enjoy this GAME, with whatever shred of integrity you and your mates still have left.
    Last edited by JoeDaddy; 09-13-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling error.

JoeDaddy
    sA1 Officer
    289-330-253

Post Count
    JoeDaddy,

1. Could you provide screenshots please where we promise to present guild to you. After we can go to the next point.

Without that, it looks like you took our guild and booted all of us.

Fight on!
    Golden Griffin
    www.goldengriffin.org

Post Count
    This is like tennis.....

Watching a ball bounce back and forth..... With nothing happening.

Boring....

If either of you has proof post it up and let the world see, otherwise it's just schoolyard bickering.
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Post Count
    Hey Muddy do you have an open spot? I don't have a guild right now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's bickering but its one sided bickering which is worse. First side gives a list of things that happens and the rebuttal is no, prove it..... Provide real dirt so this is clearly in the open, otherwise bicker amongst your own walls

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Mystogan I don't see anything low about Rastlins post, he's just warning people about a guild using low and dirty tactics to get a minimal edge in wars. Intelligence gathering IS a vital part of guild wars, just pretending to join a guild is a dirty technique to circumvent battle list searching and war scouting.
    You must be a pommy, history shows there is no such thing called respect and honor in war. It's all dirty tactics. Unless you want to line up in a row and get shot dead like pommys. But what you said is just a bias opinion... Please just grow up. It's like me saying you top guilds need to spend hundreds and thousands of money just to be good at a game they are the lowest of the low with no skill... The biggest scum of the game are the money spenders...