Top 1 and Top 2 Prizes for Storming Highland Pass - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 1 and Top 2 Prizes for Storming Highland Pass

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Looks like most people here are waiting for Fun to take a back seat so they will for once find a cheap route to claim the top trophy.
    Unfortunately, that will not happen.
    Claiming the top spot is in itself the best rewards, bonuses is as it is, bonuses.
    Guilds who aspire to be the top gun in the coming war, should get organizes and give your best shot. We be waiting.
    Cheers )
    NO MORE FUN !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    Looks like most people here are waiting for Fun to take a back seat so they will for once find a cheap route to claim the top trophy.
    Unfortunately, that will not happen.
    Claiming the top spot is in itself the best rewards, bonuses is as it is, bonuses.
    Guilds who aspire to be the top gun in the coming war, should get organizes and give your best shot. We be waiting.
    Cheers )
    With or without Fun the route for top spot would never be cheap for sure !
    But you are right that the best reward is the top spot and it is sufficient in itself.
    FUN is not responsible for this situation ! Gree is, by the way they are handling the game.

Triumph without peril brings no glory !
    le Cid, Pierre Corneille

Post Count
    Ignoring the forgettable prizes for the top two, the whole set for this unwanted war are rubbish; either duplicated for different levels or completely ignoring game balance. Instead of 100 attack points why not defence to give people a chance against the goliath's of the game.

These are just lazy, again I think the set up is done by an intern or work experience student who is told to slap something together. If it is a gree developer then a career change might be in order... Say garbologist

Mickaleus

Banned
    Post Count
    JPNy, you totally missed my point. As an athlete its always about giving your best to hopefully be the best, that's always worth it. What I'm disgusted with is the lack of creativity, giving out worthless ally bonuses 3 wars in a row.

Spot on Kruppe!
    Time to move on developers... you need someone with a higher intellect than a door mat for every area of your company. Stop giving us the BS responses to tickets too, your lame replies are insulting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    What rewards would you want?
    Remember ppl, this game requires minimal skill (buy gems...tap tap tap). GREE set this game to what it is, a spend cash to get stronger. Can't change it now. So reward 1st 2nd 3rd with something as follows. Otherwise you should have created the game to be won through skill in game-play not by throwing money at it. It is what it is so reward accordingly otherwise, have no bonus rewards let everyone fight for nothing and remove the in-app gem purchase. Follow what your advertising actually says, that this is a FREE GAME! BS... its a GREEdy Gambling App!

You wont though GREE, this is merely an attempt to get FUN, RK and anyone who wants 3rd to get disgruntled and let someone else win it. So you want to piss off your top customers?

SERIOUSLY get something right for once! Your rewards are not even displayed correctly as you have a health bonus image used where an honour bonus is given. SPACE CADETS ARE GO GREE!

Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 09-14-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Beautiful pictures Prop and worthy stats for the top 3 prizes. Nicely done.

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not in a top level guild. I do have to admit however, that I'd much rather obtain one of the lower rewards than the two being offered to the #1 and #2 finishers. Not real great motivators Gree. Certainly not worth the $$$ it takes to finish that high.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Post Count
    Great post proprioc3ption!!! Gree needs to take notice and hire you to their design team, if there is one lol. Nice attention to detail and creativity. Something sorely lacking here

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    top guilds dont need better rewards, at least the consistant top 10 guilds have been spoon fed strong units forever... im pretty sure Gree put some better rewards for the weaker guilds so they can profit from that, stop being so greedy and enjoy the game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Hence the reason i did not spend thousands ! and still in Top 10 for ony $160.00 and better off financially, Gree need the money to make more half baked attempts at LTQ and Boss events to get eben more out of you...
    You made top ten on two mountains? Was that all that the rest of the guild spent or was that just you?

Lurker
    Post Count
    The funniest part about all of this to me, is that even though the rewards are laughably bad, the top guilds will still get 30mil cp or more lmfao! Everyone in the game is laughing at these rewards! You wouldn't catch me spending 1 damn dollar to have 5 more allies got war with me! It is unbelievable this is even considered a REWARD! So instead of complaining on the forums, where nobody from gree gives a damn, laugh at fun and RK for spending ALOT of their hard earned money for rewards that are worse then the reward for top 100. Top 3 prize is good, and so is top 10. But, fun HAS TO HAVE THEIR NAMES LISTED AS NUMBER ONE! 'They're all gonna laugh at you'

Lurker
    Post Count
    Oops, I forgot to laugh out loud at the top 2 prize as well. 5 ADDITIONAL HONOR POINTS! Woohoo! Who wouldn't want more honor? It is so useful!

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

I'm looking into this now and will post back with an update on the rewards. Please keep the comments constructive and note the forum guidelines.

Thanks!

Post Count
    Noooo Sirius the rewards are adequate. Don't listen to them :P. if they don't want the reward let others take the top spot, it will create more competitive guilds.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintus View Post
    Noooo Sirius the rewards are adequate. Don't listen to them :P. if they don't want the reward let others take the top spot, it will create more competitive guilds.
    /thread
    this says it all.